Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was

Go down 
+10
Ziggy116
GDPofDRC
oggy420
timthebim
bobbitt15
Ludo
MMAEYES
OU
josh200612
LA
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Chad Henne is better than Flynn.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 pm

timthebim wrote:
Chad Henne is better than Flynn.

hahaha, i struggle to believe that. i'm hopeful i've seen the last of chad henne in a dolphins jersey.

if we get a full season out of that defence and beef up the OL and secondary a bit matt moore could possibly get the team to the playoffs next year but he isn't going to win post season games. with henne under centre we'd be looking at another top 10 pick though, he just hasn't got it upstairs.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Henne can play.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm

timthebim wrote:
Henne can play.

rex grossman can play, it's just that he usually doesn't.

henne is made of the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:49 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Henne can play.

No way. Henne can take them to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 am

timthebim wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Henne can play.

No way. Henne can take them to the playoffs.

you need to take the michigan goggles off tim hahaha, henne is an NFL backup at best.

matt moore turned out to be a significant upgrade.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 am

Henne went to Michigan Very Happy ????
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:22 pm

If we're talking back up QBs then Dallas has hands down the best.

Stephen McGee I love you
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:31 pm

I think Andrew Luck is clearly the best QB eva.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:17 pm

SVP has a audio clip that plays over and over again right now on commercial breaks where he is talking about Brees vs Rogers. Talks about how he is a big Brees lover to a point that annoys co-host Ryan Russillo, but Rogers has to be the MVP. He said people took what he said out of context about Brees being the MVP and if you look at the numbers(I know you don't want to hear that G) that Rogers would have thrown for 6,000 yards if he had the same number of attempts(assuming his per pass average stayed the same). So I guess it's a for Aaron argument, just not using the logic you would prefer G.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 pm

When I'm watching and deciding, Play by play per situation>stats per play>stats per game>stats per season>stats for a career. The plays have come enough, their content is what I see and how I judge, the results are only a reflection of their frequency and quantity. I've seen Brees do fantastic things this season that culminated in broken records, I've seen Rogers play quarterback much better than him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:25 pm

You say "much" better. You really feel there is a decent gap there?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm

I've been watching a lot of NFL replay the past few years, and the gap is noticeable for all, increasingly so. Not as much as it would be for someone like Mark Sanchez or Tony Romo or something, but it is black and white.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I've been watching a lot of NFL replay the past few years, and the gap is noticeable for all, increasingly so. Not as much as it would be for someone like Mark Sanchez or Tony Romo or something, but it is black and white.
Agree to disagree my man. I think Tom and Drew deserve to be in the discussion, I'm surprised you think the gap is that noticeable.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 am

my vote for MVP goes to brady, he doesn't have the weapons that brees and rodgers have.

rodgers was offensive player of the year though, he was so good it was a huge shock every time the packers had the ball and didn't score a touchdown.

the saints were also throwing for the sake of breaking records rather than the primary objective of winning games by seasons end. running up the score unecessarily was considered bad sportsmanship and was frowned upon when marino set his record.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:26 pm

I think Brady had some of te best receiving weapons in the league this season with Welker his usual solid self and the eternal matchup nightmares that are Gronkowski and Hernandez.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think Brady had some of te best receiving weapons in the league this season with Welker his usual solid self and the eternal matchup nightmares that are Gronkowski and Hernandez.
Those TEs are some beast for sure.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 pm

he has good targets but not the as explosive targets as the saints & packers have.

i doubt brees would have extracted 5000 yards from those guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5