Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title

Go down 
+7
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
timthebim
Andrew the Raider King
LA
SOKO
OU
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 pm

A prime Timmy would have never in any circumstance beaten A prime Cro Cop.

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/27449/ufcs-heavyweight-division-unlikely-to-include-tim-sylvia-herschel-walker.mma
"No," White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) when asked whether Tim Sylvia could possibly be seen again inside the octagon. "I don't even know what Tim Sylvia's done. The last Tim Sylvia fight I saw, he got knocked out by a boxer. What has he done since then?"

Silvia (30-7) is 6-1 since the fight White referred to in which ex-boxing champ Ray Mercer knocked him out in nine seconds. Although most of his recent fights have been contested at super heavyweight, Sylvia slimmed to heavyweight and outpointed Andreas Kraniotakes this past November in the revamped ProElite.

Sylvia, who won the UFC heavyweight title on two separate occasions and defended it a total of three times, lobbied this week on Twitter and online for a chance to fight again in the promotion. He claims he could beat 80 percent of the UFC's current heavyweights.

White does not agree with that statement, to put it mildly.

"If you look at when Tim Sylvia was in the heavyweight division, I say it all the time: It's when we had the weakest heavyweight division in the company's history," he said. "Him and (Andrei) Arlovski were knocking each other out every weekend.

"I have no beef with Tim Sylvia or whatever. The guy's out there trying to make a living and doing what he's doing. But for him to make the claim that he could knock out 80 percent of the heavyweights in the UFC, what I just said before says it all."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 pm

When is the next HW TUF season rolling around? Might be your best bet to sneak back into the UFC Timbo.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 am

Ninja wrote:

timmys only flaws wer against submissions n guys who wer well rounded..cro cop in his prime lost to gonzaga n kongo (ala nut shots) but in the end kongo like randleman n mir laid the blueprint to beating cro cop. in the end cro cop in his prime beat several good fighters but came up short against the elite. a fight between timmy n cro cop would like like timmy vs vera
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 am

throwdownfight1 wrote:
Ninja wrote:

timmys only flaws wer against submissions n guys who wer well rounded..cro cop in his prime lost to gonzaga n kongo (ala nut shots) but in the end kongo like randleman n mir laid the blueprint to beating cro cop. in the end cro cop in his prime beat several good fighters but came up short against the elite. a fight between timmy n cro cop would like like timmy vs vera

What is your aversion to the letters a & d?

How does Sylvia beat Cro Cop? Sylvia is a kickboxer, the problem is he's not half the pure striker Cro Cop was in his prime. He'd get worked over by the Croatian and it wouldn't even be close. 30-27 and or 49-46 easily, barring a knockout.

What blueprint did Randleman set? Hit him in the face real hard? Come on, dude. Kongo won with cage clinching and knees to the groin after he got broken by that headkick Gonzaga nailed him with. If Mir taught us anything it's that Cro Cop is more than willing to circling around and clinch for fifteen minutes if it means not being pressured and hit. Did you even watch these fights or do you just look the results up on wikipedia like Wolf?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:26 am

A prime crocop would literally give tims shins compound fractures with leg kicks and be sited as evidence the sport is too brutal. Tim not fighting CC is the only reason the sport isnt banned today in America.

I see Lulu name droppin me again. Guys, I am sorry to do it this way, but the whole me vs Ludo thing has a secret personal bent....it ties into his "U DONT WATCH UFC U LOOK AT WIKIPEDIA" thing he always says once his other arguments have been destroyed. He and I used to enjoy the UFC...together. But I stopped inviting him to our "viewing" parties....so he assumes I dont watch the sport anymore.

Here is a photo from the last night we were together ;

Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 5206608937_6fa6145055

Ludo. I'll always keep a piece of you with me, even if I no longer want to leave (millions of) pieces of me inside you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 am

I forgot, you get UFC magazine on your kindle fire so you can remain "in the know". There is no "Ludo vs Wolf" thing going on, your just entertainment fodder as is throwdown. Ya'll are both as relevant as Herschel Walker is in the title picture. So while he's avoiding three letter words in favor of cryptic acronym-esque abbreviations and your at the local cyber cafe breaking from writing your memoirs of a gay-shaw you can both come here and provide Me with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:38 am

Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 Naked-bathtub-guys
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:39 am

I argued with ludo over something a month or so ago what was it guys? Im just going to shower him and any thread he does this in with gay pics. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 am

fyi, Im back infront of a real keyboard, further, my bout of K2 and divorce induced insanity is subsiding....wolf has returned.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
fyi, Im back infront of a real keyboard, further, my bout of K2 and divorce induced insanity is subsiding....wolf has returned.

Well now at least you can have the pictures to go along with your tryhard.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 am

You quoted the wrong post silly boi

Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 P7180067a

These will be less safe for work and more gay in small increments each post.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 am

I quoted the correct one. You cited that your mobile hotspot device was the reason you couldn't post more than a half assed sentence before or pictures. At least now your drivel won't be insufferable to try and decipher. Ain't no wolf left in there, though. Your all gimmick I'm afraid. Gay pictures this, name drop that, lather, rinse, repeat ad nauseum.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 am

I suppose I could never be as diverse or as clever as your biting witticisms are. "there is no wolf left, ur posts sucks now, u dont watch fites u just look at results". That shit is scathing bro. Really. But it's good to know I still have fans.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 am

I suppose your about one schtick away from being a full on faggot. But don't take My word for it, just look back on the pictures you spent a good half hour searching out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:18 am

The pics came off my HD. "gay sex" google search. I am not offended by your weirdo behavior though, as you keep referencing this glorious wolf past. And it adds to my inflated sense of self to see this bizarre inverted hero worship
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 am

wow..lol...of course...nothin less expected. once again pointless
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
My weed is better then your K2. My dick is bigger then yours. I watch more MMA in 1 week then you do in a year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:54 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
BEAST MODE!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:29 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/5/2928096/tim-sylvia-set-to-make-big-announcement-on-april-14
Quote :
"I'm excited to be coming home to Maine in the next week or so... and I have a big announcement my fans won't want to miss!"
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:51 pm

rematch with Fedor? god i hope not, he'd get beat even worse than the first go around
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:57 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
rematch with Fedor? god i hope not, he'd get beat even worse than the first go around
I think a fight with AA would be more likely.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
I think a fight with AA would be more likely.
thats probably what ends up happening
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title   Tim Sylvia will retire...after he wins another title - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:32 pm

[youtube]