Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale

Go down 
+10
KingsOwn19
captain organic
MMAEYES
Wolfgangsta
throwdownfight1
WinstonSmith
josh200612
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale Empty
PostSubject: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Which one will you watch, honestly the SF card is alot better on paper, Hendo vs Babalu, Robbie Lawlor vs Matt Lindland, Paul Daley debut, and Big Foot vs Little Reem

UFC basically has Bonnar fighting a nobody and RIck Story, looks like a pretty bad card.

I will be watching StrikeForce for sure
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Strikeforce all the way and UFC the next day. I won't be posting during any of the fights though this time around. No SPOILERS for me!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

it really isnt even close as far as the cards go on paper
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm

I'll watch them both that night. Looking more forward to Story-Hendricks than any fight that night
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 am

strikeforce live then tuf after.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:49 am

I'll be watching Strikeforce.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'll watch them both that night. Looking more forward to Story-Hendricks than any fight that night

+1

with that said, strikeforce first (although i think its bull hendo vs babalu is for the next title shot) then tuf. tuf finales hardly disappoint though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:18 am

I'll watch em both at the same time
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 am

josh200612 wrote:
strikeforce live then tuf after.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Is there a start time differential?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Nothing really stands out for me on the TUF card, but Strikeforce is on tape delay for me always and Spike typically is not. So, i'll probably be able to watch TUF live and then Strikeforce afterwards. SF definetly has a better card, that goes without saying IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 pm

How about we all agree to watch Strikeforce live so we can use the chat to discuss it then everybody can watch the TUF final by themselves whenever they want.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:02 pm

SF live, UFC .. computer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 pm

I'll be in Dallas watching Big 12 Championship.
So I'll DVR TUF Finale and go online and look up the SF fights I care to see.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 am

SF is on showtime right? If so I just got rid or it so is there any other places I can watch it on the internet etc.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am

sokolkevin wrote:
SF is on showtime right? If so I just got rid or it so is there any other places I can watch it on the internet etc.

I'm sure someone will have a decent stream going on the night of the event. Just check in the chat box here.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 pm

thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale   Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale Empty

Back to top Go down

Babalu vs Hendo Head to Head vs TUF 12 Fniale
Page 1 of 1