Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?

Go down 
+8
OU
StickyDrumGuy
Andrew the Raider King
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who do you want to win?
Anderson Silva
Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Vote_lcap28%Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Vitor Belfort
Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Vote_lcap72%Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Vote_rcap
 72% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:49 am

Like the title says.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:57 am

Vitor, rooting for Silva was a one time thing against Sonnen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:57 am

I voted for Vitor too but I don't really know why. He always chokes. Anderson on the other hand rises to most occasions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 am

Vitor. Besides being one of my favorites, after all the shit he's been through I'd love to see him end his run taking the title away from one of the all-time greats. It would be a special moment to witness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:16 am

I agree with both GDPofDRC and bobbitt15's comments. Wolf is probably right but I hope Vitor rises to the occasion this time.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 am

WAR VITOR! My first favorite fighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:24 am

Clean sweep so far.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:25 am

I want Spider to win. I don't think Belfort deserves a title shot. I think it should come down to the Okami-Marquardt fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:27 am

They'll be next anyway.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:33 am

Yeah, but i personally think it would be in Belfort's best interest to actually earn his title shot anyway. He has not fought for over a year and it will 2011 by the time he fight Spider. I think he's going to get mugged. Cage rust is not a myth, i've seen it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 am

I feel the same way (except for the part about Vitor getting mugged). That's why I said I wanted Bisping's ass fed to him like a sacrificial lamb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 am

Haters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:34 am

Boo. Ali, you broke the perfect record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 am

Belfort has no charisma and can't emulate Micheal Jackson routines.

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Andersonnewtonpb9
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:43 am

One word, Feiticeira.

Can't root for Silva.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:47 am

The Phenom, all the way!
Back to top Go down
StickyDrumGuy
StickyDrumGuy

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
The Phenom, all the way!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:57 am

Looks like Anderson Silva is the most unpopular champ in the UFC by far.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:58 am

I wasn't aware anyone still rooted for Anderson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:59 am

I don't get the hate for Silva, it's not like he talks like a robot or wears speedos.

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Vnp9oy
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Looks like Anderson Silva is the most unpopular champ in the UFC by far.

Far and away
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Anderson, despite the antics(and a late to be found whole in his game), when he is on, he is flat devastating. I like watching devastating fighters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:07 pm

captain organic wrote:
Anderson, despite the antics(and a late to be found whole in his game), when he is on, he is flat devastating. I like watching devastating fighters.

+1
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm

I will be pulling for old school but think Anderson takes it.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm

I want vitor... But it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?   Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort (who do you want to win)?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next