Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate NBA Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jamal
LA
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
josh200612
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Yeah so people using the trade as an excuse have it all wrong. The older teams like Boston and Spurs can't maintain the high level all season long.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Freak this is the time of the year they could use Perkins not in November or December. The size he gave them was the key not to mention the mental of the trade. Rumor is him and Rondo are very close and as u can see Rondo hasnt been the same player sense the trade either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm

The NBA is a business so I'm sure players are use to players being traded. Rondo couldn't maintain that level because he was playing above his regular level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Bulls win again without Noah. With 6 games to go are 3 games ahead of Miami and 1 game behind the Spurs.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
The NBA is a business so I'm sure players are use to players being traded. Rondo couldn't maintain that level because he was playing above his regular level.

Im not so sure about that. Rondo has the skill to be the best PG in the league when his mind is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am

Not really. He can't shoot to save his life. His assists are so high because he is surrounded by superstars.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Not really. He can't shoot to save his life. His assists are so high because he is surrounded by superstars.

See I disagree because I dont see Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett as Superstars at this stage in there careers. I think Rondo is the best player on the team and really makes them what they are now. The big 3 for Boston are very good players and awesome teammates but I dont think they are Superstars anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:09 am

Thunder up 12 at the half lose to the Clippers Shocked
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 am

i was gonna say something...

i guess im not as good as Josh when it comes to drunk posting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:54 am

Lollllll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Denver beats the Lakers at LA Very Happy no 1 seed for the Lakers anymore.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Like it matters LOL, playoffs for teams like LA and Boston is when the real games start. When did you become a Bulls fan Freakzilla? never remember posts about the Bulls when they were irrelevant. I'd guess after at least 2 Chips in the 90's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 pm

This site has only been around 2 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 pm

I've been a fan since 91.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 pm

And of course home court advantage matters.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Enough time for me to gaurentee LA's Championship last year...never heard anything.

1991? After a Chip first off, and doubtful none the less. What were you 3?

When a team is as experienced and versed in winning as the Lakers HC's importance decreases.

Why do I bother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:53 pm

I was 11.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 pm

J.A. Adande
Quote :
Andrew Bynum practiced today, felt fine. Pau Gasol will have MRI on knee, feels optimistic. Kobe on Pau: "He's fine. Stop babying him."

THANK ZEUS!!!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Pau Gasol
Quote :
The knee is feeling better! I'm gonna try and play tonight! thanks for your support! it gives me a lot of strength!

thats whats up
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Bone bruise
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah with the playoffs coming up Im starting to get alittle pumped/nervous for my Heat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:30 am

Bulls win again and Lakers lose again. Very Happy We will have either the best or 2nd best record in the NBA no question now.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:27 am

Good for them, they won't be winning any Championships this year though, not a good enough road team....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 am

I have never said that we will win the title this year. Next year is our year. This year I'll be extremely happy with the first seed and making the Eastern Conference Finals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:36 am

Also if you get the 1 seed you don't need to be a good road team as you will have home court advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate NBA Discussion
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next