Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate NBA Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jamal
LA
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
josh200612
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm more confident about the Lakers winning the title this year than I was at any point during the last 2 seasons. There just isn't a team better than them
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:12 pm

They are probably the best team but upsets can definitely happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:13 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'm more confident about the Lakers winning the title this year than I was at any point during the last 2 seasons. There just isn't a team better than them

Tell me you didn't just say that! Tell me you didn't just say that!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:16 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I can understand him feeling that way. Overall it seems easier this year then last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I can understand him feeling that way. Overall it seems easier this year then last year.

Lol, I was just saying Booker T's saying as a joke since he has the Booker T sig.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Booker T was awesome....5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW HW champion lol.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 pm

man, the Hawks play stupid ball... it seems that most of the time I watch their home games the visiting team has more support than them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Well they just beat the Celtics.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 am

Kobe went down holding his knee... looks like its a knee to knee collision, im holding my breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 am

Hope they have to amputate. tongue
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 am

Another Spurs loss, another Lakers win...homecourt all the way through?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

Bulls baby!!!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 am

man, the lakers blew this game open in the second half
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 am

Heat win again also.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:51 am

killerofchicken wrote:
man, the lakers blew this game open in the second half

That's what the best team in the league does homie
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 am

I believe the Heat pasted the Celtics in the standings OU. Just need them to catch the Bulls lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 am

No one is catching the Bulls baby!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:18 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
No one is catching the Bulls baby!!!

U are probably right there but they still have a chance to catch them.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:08 pm

the way BOS is playing i have to think MIA can take em out

CHI is looking very strong in the east, im very excited for the playoffs to get here!

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:09 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Well they just beat the Celtics.
they beat an old celtic team on the back end of a back to back... i expect them to win a game like that
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Boston doesnt look like the same team sense the Perkins trade and thats great news if you are rooting for the Heat or Bulls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Has nothing to do with the trade. Perkins didn't play the first few months and they were easily winning the East.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Has nothing to do with the trade. Perkins didn't play the first few months and they were easily winning the East.
thats true, i think he only played 20ish? games with the celts this season... maybe age is catching up to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
thats true, i think he only played 20ish? games with the celts this season... maybe age is catching up to them?

He only played 12.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:39 pm

wow, less than i thought...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate NBA Discussion
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next