Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate NBA Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jamal
LA
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
josh200612
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 am

Bulls Home record- 1st in NBA
Bulls Away record- 5th in NBA

Lakers Home record- 5th in NBA
Lakers Away record- 1st in NBA

Bulls have the advantage.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 am

Huh? what advantage? That series would be embarassing. But don't you understand you can't compare anything to the Lakers? they slept walked through most of the season aside from actually having a Championship pedigree. But good road teams win it all, must be new to the NBA, think like 7 of the last 10 Champs had the best road record, that's just the last 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 am

I already have stated that the Lakers will win it this year. Bulls have been better in the regular season though, no excuses.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:58 am

No excuses, reality of the situation

When LA lost 7 or their last 11 before the playoffs last year what do you think that was due to?

Or Boston who went 5-8 to finish the season

These teams have been there and done that and get complacent.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 am

I don't think that is the case. LA is far from a lock to reach the finals.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 am

OU wrote:
I don't think that is the case. LA is far from a lock to reach the finals.
agree
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 am

I think there's more balance in the league this year but I also don't really see any teams that will stack up to LA over 7 games. Terrible loss last night though. Time to start resting up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:39 am

Killer his is that AV you owe me. Better late then never.
Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSekMNRlztxMDuZfjhP6-4Z_d4ddIoM2dx-okmnbREVdD0Uyh6m
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:42 am

there should be an expiration date for these lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 am

killerofchicken wrote:

LOL, if I would have known it was a sig instead of an AV I would have picked a bigger/wider picture.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

LOL, if I would have known it was a sig instead of an AV I would have picked a bigger/wider picture.
i always do signs...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:58 am

these would have been better
Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 Oklahoma-city-thunder
Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 Com_101019nba_thunder_preview_1v
^
that one would be awesome
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 pm

ill take that one, it doesn't show Bynum getting rejected
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
ill take that one, it doesn't show Bynum getting rejected

You're right. But it is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 pm

OU, how about you and I do a sig bet for which team goes further in the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
OU, how about you and I do a sig bet for which team goes further in the playoffs?

I'm down. Except my sig is untouchable. I'll do an AV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Your sig isn't that good tongue Ok, Your AV vs My Sig. Bulls or Thunder which team goes further. If they both lose in the same round no 1 wins.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:37 pm

noooo, i win... im in on this bet as well bitches! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Fuck that. Not this year. Next year for sure. We'll bet before the season even starts.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:40 pm

HAHA... whats that i hear, a chicken?

cocks shotgun... come here ye chicken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm

The bet wouldn't be fair without a handicap.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Your sig isn't that good tongue Ok, Your AV vs My Sig. Bulls or Thunder which team goes further. If they both lose in the same round no 1 wins.

If they go out in the same round the team that went further in that series wins. Like if the Bulls lose in 7 and the Thunder lose in 6 then you win. If they tie, it's a tie. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:50 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

How about this. I'll bet you the Lakers don't make it to the NBA finals. They make it to the NBA Finals, you win. They don't, I win.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

How about this. I'll bet you the Lakers don't make it to the NBA finals. They make it to the NBA Finals, you win. They don't, I win.
Alright, im confidant enough to make this... but one side of me is saying NOOOO dont do it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate NBA Discussion
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next