Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frank Shamrock vs Dana

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
OU
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Frank Shamrock vs Dana Empty
PostSubject: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 am

My comments in reply to Mr. White's insulting tirade is that mixed martial arts breeds confidence, builds character and creates strong diverse communities whose foundation is honor, respect and discipline, and Dana White, I refuse to be bullied by you, and further, I respect a man who truthfully stands up and fights for his family with honor," he wrote.

"Anytime you want to become a real man and not a bully, you let me know," he continued. "I would [be] happy to oblige you with [a] personal introduction to Shamrock MMA."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/10/25/war-of-words-between-frank-shamrock-and-dana-white-continues/?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl4%7Csec3_lnk3%7C180076
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 am

Dana would whoop his ass.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:48 am

Birdofthad wrote:
My comments in reply to Mr. White's insulting tirade is that mixed martial arts breeds confidence, builds character and creates strong diverse communities whose foundation is honor, respect and discipline, and Dana White, I refuse to be bullied by you, and further, I respect a man who truthfully stands up and fights for his family with honor," he wrote.

"Anytime you want to become a real man and not a bully, you let me know," he continued. "I would [be] happy to oblige you with [a] personal introduction to Shamrock MMA."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/10/25/war-of-words-between-frank-shamrock-and-dana-white-continues/?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl4%7Csec3_lnk3%7C180076

I love those kind of words and the philosophy of the message.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:32 pm

its so weird listening to Frank come up with some of these well thought out sentences and its a mind blow that he is openly campaigning to help MMA expand and become even more mainstream considering what he was like when he was younger

glad he is doing well for himself and i think its neat to see a former fighter and UFC great stand up to Dana
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Lol at that rant about Dana being bad for MMA and Frank being classy then ending it with an invitation to fight him. Dana pwns the Shamrock family
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 pm

i dont really have a problem with someone calling out an alleged "tough guy" who never fought in the sport but tells fighters what to do

be a man Dana spar Frank
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Frank is one of the most annoying personalities in MMA brought White's comments on himself, but at the same time I can understand his frustration with the way White has snubbed him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:35 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/4/2611767/sources-have-informed-bloodyelbow-com-that-mma-legend-frank-shamrock
Sources have informed BloodyElbow.com that MMA legend, Frank Shamrock, will be cornering Brian Ebersole next weekend at UFC 140 for his fight with Claude Patrick.

This won't quite be the first time Shamrock has stepped foot in the
Octagon since 1999 when he defeated Tito Ortiz to retain his UFC
middleweight (200 lb, now light heavyweight) championship.

(Note from Kid Nate: Frank actually commented on many fights for the
UFC after his 'retirement', but this will be his first Octagon
appearance in a long while.)
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Ebersole better finish because he won't win a decision!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:56 pm

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/07/02/1-3-30791.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+MMA+NEWS+BLOGS%29

Dana's response to Frank's interview on MMA Uncensored:

DFW wrote:
“Frank Shamrock’s always talking smack. I don’t know what’s worse, Frank Shamrock talking smack like he should be in the Hall of Fame or Spike TV having him on. We have the biggest fight of the year coming up and they have Frank Shamrock on there, the most irrelevant dude on the planet. Here’s the thing about the UFC Hall of Fame in all honesty, you know, the UFC Hall of Fame this is – these are guys that we have been inducting that have done a lot for the sport since we’ve (ZUFFA) have taken over, you know what I mean? Here’s a guy, you know, Frank Shamrock, Frank Shamrock hasn’t done anything for the new UFC. And when I say the new UFC I mean the regulated, since it’s been regulated, since it’s been back on pay-per-view, mainstream television, all the things that have been done over the last 12 years, the guys who have been inducted have helped us get to where we are. Frank Shamrock isn’t one of those guys.”

Huge load of shit. Whit basically confirms the UFC Hall of Fame is fraudulent, all about who made Zuffa money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 pm

I think Frank is a dingleberry.. but..

I think the real OG's have just as much credit in building the UFC, as the Chucks, Hughes, GSP's.

If it werent for the Shamrocks, Gracies, Severn, Mezger, Abbott, etc. There would have been no UFC to purchase in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Who is dumber? Frank Shamrock has got to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. He is fighting a war, he cannot win. He hasn't the money, the backing or anything else but name calling. He can pretend the elephant in the room isn't there, and no the UFC isn't MMA, but it is the NFL of MMA and Dana is the boss.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 pm

So...what Dana is trying to say is "Frank Shamrock isnt in the Hall Of Fame because we have personal problems" because surely the embodiment of unregulated, non-mainstream, done nothing for new UFC Royce and Beast should not be in the HOF if thats the case.

It's so asinine for Dana to say that Frank represents that when Frank was one of the guys who pioneered what todays MMA is.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/07/02/1-3-30791.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+MMA+NEWS+BLOGS%29

Dana's response to Frank's interview on MMA Uncensored:

DFW wrote:
“Frank Shamrock’s always talking smack. I don’t know what’s worse, Frank Shamrock talking smack like he should be in the Hall of Fame or Spike TV having him on. We have the biggest fight of the year coming up and they have Frank Shamrock on there, the most irrelevant dude on the planet. Here’s the thing about the UFC Hall of Fame in all honesty, you know, the UFC Hall of Fame this is – these are guys that we have been inducting that have done a lot for the sport since we’ve (ZUFFA) have taken over, you know what I mean? Here’s a guy, you know, Frank Shamrock, Frank Shamrock hasn’t done anything for the new UFC. And when I say the new UFC I mean the regulated, since it’s been regulated, since it’s been back on pay-per-view, mainstream television, all the things that have been done over the last 12 years, the guys who have been inducted have helped us get to where we are. Frank Shamrock isn’t one of those guys.”

Huge load of shit. Whit basically confirms the UFC Hall of Fame is fraudulent, all about who made Zuffa money.

completely agree, saw this and just laughed, Dana just used his own mouth to debunk the significance of his own companies hall of fame.
Ya this guy was amazing, but he didn't do it when I owned it....... weak shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 am

Quote :
"It’s not Jon’s responsibility to save the [UFC 151] card. Dana White has $100 million, why didn’t he pay the fans back or the fighter’s salaries? Jones made a decision that was right for his family; it has nothing to do with the billion dollars the Fertittas are sitting on. It’s ridiculous in my opinion, the whole sport is ridiculous. MMA is being promoted as something cool to do on television. It’s not being promoted as the martial arts lifestyle and something that can enrich and better your life. It’s being promoted with hot chicks and guys with tattoos beating the heck out of each other in a cage. That’s cool and all, but there are a lot of shortcomings to that. I don’t want my family to see that, I don’t want them to hear Dana dropping F-Bombs. The guy who has made himself the star of MMA is the biggest douche bag and loudmouth on the planet and he’s bringing the entire industry down. If there’s no reason for us to be beating each other up than money then we should probably be doing something else. For me it was about surviving, helping people and sharing my knowledge. I don’t think Dana has that going for him, he’s not a martial artist!"
-Frank Shamrock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm

OU wrote:
Quote :
"It’s not Jon’s responsibility to save the [UFC 151] card. Dana White has $100 million, why didn’t he pay the fans back or the fighter’s salaries? Jones made a decision that was right for his family; it has nothing to do with the billion dollars the Fertittas are sitting on. It’s ridiculous in my opinion, the whole sport is ridiculous. MMA is being promoted as something cool to do on television. It’s not being promoted as the martial arts lifestyle and something that can enrich and better your life. It’s being promoted with hot chicks and guys with tattoos beating the heck out of each other in a cage. That’s cool and all, but there are a lot of shortcomings to that. I don’t want my family to see that, I don’t want them to hear Dana dropping F-Bombs. The guy who has made himself the star of MMA is the biggest douche bag and loudmouth on the planet and he’s bringing the entire industry down. If there’s no reason for us to be beating each other up than money then we should probably be doing something else. For me it was about surviving, helping people and sharing my knowledge. I don’t think Dana has that going for him, he’s not a martial artist!"
-Frank Shamrock

He makes good points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock vs Dana   Frank Shamrock vs Dana Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank Shamrock vs Dana
Page 1 of 1