Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ali went missing..

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
WinstonSmith
Ring
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Anyone notice how Ali quietly disappeared and stopped posting?
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Someone got under his skin,hopefully he's just taking a little break,I like the guy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:59 pm

May just be busy. I don't remember him getting into any big disagreements with somebody
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:01 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Someone got under his skin,hopefully he's just taking a little break,I like the guy.

Yeah, he's probably a little disgusted about some of the petty bullshit that's been going on lately in the boxing forum.

From what I can tell he's also getting really interested in the MMA, he might be posting there more now as well.

Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Sounds like I missed some fireworks while I was away.I haven't seen him over there either.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Sounds like I missed some fireworks while I was away.I haven't seen him over there either.

It really wasn't that big of a deal Winston, you didn't miss much. Me and a few others got pissed at a couple of assholes/internet badasses who were trolling and/or stirring up shit on the boxing forum. Hopefully everyone will cool off, come back and start posting again, and things will get back to 'normal' here.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Ring wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

It really wasn't that big of a deal Winston, you didn't miss much. Me and a few others got pissed at a couple of assholes/internet badasses who were trolling and/or stirring up shit on the boxing forum. Hopefully everyone will cool off, come back and start posting again, and things will get back to 'normal' here.

What JZ did at ESPN but you still find him funny. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:33 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Ring wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Well for JZs credit, he doesnt fuck with any of the posters here when everyone was over there.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 am

Ring wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I just ignore them,if they take it to a personal level,I stand my ground and then move on.Thanks for the scoop.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Ring wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

JZ mainly fucked with flomos, so I had no problem with him.. Cool

Try not to worry yourself too much with what I think and do, slick, you'll be better off.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:54 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ring wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I just ignore them,if they take it to a personal level,I stand my ground and then move on.Thanks for the scoop.

You're welcome, but there wasn't really much of a scoop.
That's exactly the right thing to do, try ignoring them, and if it gets personal give 'um back a bigger dose of the same shit they're trying to give you.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:46 am

Ring wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Yeah, he's probably a little disgusted about some of the petty bullshit that's been going on lately in the boxing forum.

From what I can tell he's also getting really interested in the MMA, he might be posting there more now as well.

He hasn't posted since Monday. But the more you guys can keep that leprechaun in this section the better.
Back to top Go down

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 am

Thanks for the concern guys but I was just busy with other things Smile
Back to top Go down

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 am

Yay, Ali and those bouncing breasts are back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:23 pm

i'm very aroused
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:52 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Yay, Ali and those bouncing breasts are back. Very Happy

Can I tickle Elmo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ali went missing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali went missing..   Ali went missing.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ali went missing..
Page 1 of 1