Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jokes! (Read first post!)

Go down 
+2
NoRegret
CervezaExtra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao

Jokes! (Read first post!) Empty
PostSubject: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Everyone post up jokes. Doesn't matter if it's racist or offensive. We should all know this is fun and games. If you are afraid that jokes may offend you then do not read any further. Everyone post up jokes, long or short it doesn't matter. Also try not to post any jokes twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

One day a guy (let's call him Wolf) ko'd a guy so hard it gave him brain damage, amnesia, Diarrhea and chicken pox.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Im gonna go ahead and wait to see what our forum moderator Golbez says on this one lol....if he gives the greenlight, then look out people!
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:50 pm

That's a good idea let's wait for a sec.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 pm

There was an older Jewish man riding on a bus with a younger, Caucasian male. The younger man looked at the Jewish male and stated, "How come you Jews are so smart?" The older male replied, "It's these apples my friend" and held them out so the young male saw them. "One of these apples can increase your IQ by ten points. "Hmmmm" the younger man replied. "How much are one of those?" The Jewish male replied, "I'll sell you three for 9 dollars. That's 3 dollars a piece. What a bargain!" The excited young male paid the 9 dollars and started eating the apples. As he got off the bus, the younger man saw a fruit stand with apples on sale for 50 cents a piece. "What the hell is this?" the young man replied. I paid $3 an apple from you, but I could've bought these for 50 cents! The older Jewish male looked at him as the bus pulled off. "See" he replied. "You're getting smarter already!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Bob calls in to his job:"Hey, boss Im not coming to work today. Im really sick. I got a headache, stomach ache, and my legs hurt, so Im not coming into work." The boss says:"You know Bob, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife, and have sex with her. That makes me feel better, and I can go to work. You should try that." 2 hours later Bob calls:"Boss, I did what you said, and I feel great! Ill be at work soon. By the way, you've got nice a house."
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:26 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:
Bob calls in to his job:"Hey, boss Im not coming to work today. Im really sick. I got a headache, stomach ache, and my legs hurt, so Im not coming into work." The boss says:"You know Bob, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife, and have sex with her. That makes me feel better, and I can go to work. You should try that." 2 hours later Bob calls:"Boss, I did what you said, and I feel great! Ill be at work soon. By the way, you've got nice a house."
HAHA, very nice!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:09 pm

OU wrote:
http://www.ninjasplace.com/off-topic-f4/the-joke-thread-t5304.htm?highlight=joke

there are some good ones in there

Post jokes not links.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:10 pm

well that "link" is a JOKE thread that was started a while back...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:13 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:
OU wrote:
http://www.ninjasplace.com/off-topic-f4/the-joke-thread-t5304.htm?highlight=joke

there are some good ones in there

Post jokes not links.

Its a link to a thread already created on this site about the exact same thing. Just thought you might want to see what jokes we posted before. You want me to copy paste the same jokes I put in that thread? I could just merge the threads.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:14 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Im gonna go ahead and wait to see what our forum moderator Golbez says on this one lol....if he gives the greenlight, then look out people!

rofl! That was good.

I got another funny joke ;

Golbez.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Ok, sports fans, the thread says jokes not, "Hitler Youth Meeting."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 pm

OU wrote:
A cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.
"Nice bike", the cop said. "Did Santa bring it to you?"
"Yes sir", the little girl said, "He sure did!"
The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a saftey violation.
The cop said "Give this to your dad, and next year, tell Santa to put a reflector light on back of it!"
The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you've got there sir. Did Santa bring it to you?"
Playing along with the girl, he chuckled and answered, "Yes, he sure did!"
The little girl looked up at the cop and said: "Next year tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokes! (Read first post!)   Jokes! (Read first post!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jokes! (Read first post!)
Page 1 of 1