Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...fuck....

Go down 
+13
4445Frank
Cu Bu
hardcoreBEE24
SlickMoneyXL
Diego408
acccardinal12
Thomasdrrn09
KrazyHorseBennett
LTFG
josh200612
Birdofthad
marbleheadmaui
Wolfgangsta
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

...fuck.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Hello my son
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Scan the police report. Oh wait the type of nerve damage he had was contagious right and you caught it and can't scan the report right???? Nerve damage to walking around his front yard? Full police reports take more than a day. Especially in a criminal case, they have to be reviewed by the bosses of the responding officers, looked over, edited, redone and processed before made available to the offender. What are your charges? You wouldn't see the report until you're first pretrial hearing or until you retained representation. GTFOH.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm

a person using themselves as a lawyer has a fool for a client
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Quote :
Scan the police report. Oh wait the type of nerve damage he had was contagious right and you caught it and can't scan the report right???? Nerve damage to walking around his front yard? Full police reports take more than a day. Especially in a criminal case, they have to be reviewed by the bosses of the responding officers, looked over, edited, redone and processed before made available to the offender. What are your charges? You wouldn't see the report until you're first pretrial hearing or until you retained representation. GTFOH.

Look bro, I know it's fun to be the internet skeptic, but have you read anything I've said? I know you were a pussy and got beat up a lot as a shrimp but have you ever been arrested, in Illinois? I didn't even get arrested, got an NTA on a mist. battery charge. Police report was available today. This happened Tuesday. You live in NY dawg, you can't speak on my case fool.

I don't think he has major nerve damage, I think it's all bullshit. Maybe that side of his face will be numb but he was walkin and acting fine now. Looks like hes got a baseball in his mouth though.

Last edited by Wolfgangsta on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
a person using themselves as a lawyer has a fool for a client

Ya that is what they say but I've gotten myself acquitted before and I had a way weaker case. I don't have the cash for a lawyer right now and the police report is cut and dry.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 pm

OU wrote:
LA wrote:
Got you both beat, I am Batman

Oh yeah, well I'm Jesus. Why do you think I talk about the power of the Yarmulke?

Yamaka is funnier.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:54 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dude has a facebook

dude has one like

one

It's chuck liddell. I couldn't script this.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:28 pm

LA wrote:
Hello my son

LOL this shit made me laugh
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:
Got you both beat, I am Batman

Oh yeah, well I'm Jesus. Why do you think I talk about the power of the Yarmulke?

Yamaka is funnier.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

Look bro, I know it's fun to be the internet skeptic, but have you read anything I've said? I know you were a pussy and got beat up a lot as a shrimp but have you ever been arrested, in Illinois? I didn't even get arrested, got an NTA on a mist. battery charge. Police report was available today. This happened Tuesday. You live in NY dawg, you can't speak on my case fool.

I don't think he has major nerve damage, I think it's all bullshit. Maybe that side of his face will be numb but he was walkin and acting fine now. Looks like hes got a baseball in his mouth though.

Six foot 190. Its easier to be an internet tough guy than an internet skeptic. Battery not a felonious charge? Shit im moving to Illinois then.

You airing out your business on here spawns the skeptictal responses. You bragged about beating up a 20 year old and said you'd represent yourself. When Marble called your bullshit and told you you'd need representation you switched your attitude quick and went into sob story I might have really hurt someone mode. Please one can't bulshit a bullshitter. Get over yourself or scan and post the police report and shut me up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 pm

I didnt change any kind of story. I was freakin a little until I saw police report. and I dont think I need a lawyer. He isnt hurt that bad Ive seen him outside mean muggin me all day. Hes ok. Just super salty.

I have half a mind to post the facebook page but I'm worried some of yall will message his ass or someshit lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:18 pm

They don't have misdemeanor battery there? Jesus heratio guadalupe christ!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Please one can't bulshit a bullshitter.

Ahaha so that shit about being set on fire was bogus after all.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Please one can't bulshit a bullshitter.

Ahaha so that shit about being set on fire was bogus after all.

Nope, rubber cement a lighter and sadistic shanty Irish and Italian. Difference was my story wasn't out of the blue like yours was. It was in response to a thread. Anyway, i'll stop now. Sorry for busting balls.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:53 pm

yo if someone else said this shit id never believe it.

see ; repgate

LA DID fake his rep tho.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 am

Come on, really? still anything but the obvious, just when I thought you were coming around and getting better, and out of nowhere too.

And for anyone else the story is unbelievable, but when it's you......

/
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

...fuck....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-