Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...fuck....

Go down 
+13
4445Frank
Cu Bu
hardcoreBEE24
SlickMoneyXL
Diego408
acccardinal12
Thomasdrrn09
KrazyHorseBennett
LTFG
josh200612
Birdofthad
marbleheadmaui
Wolfgangsta
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

...fuck.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
The kid has nerve damage. His sister told me his left side of his face is numb and he may never regain usage of it. I heard that from others who have talked to his stepmom as well. Further, I saw him get home from the hospital today(I assume) and he looked like he had a stroke the way he was carrying his left arm and walking. I'm absolutely going to have to retain a lawyer now. I expect to be sued.

I don't know what or how to feel. The kid deserved the punch and I was legally justified, but this may alter his life forever. I'm not cool with that at all.

I have no idea what you are talking about?
Neither do I, but how hard do you fucking hit?? I knocked a 6,4 basketball player on his ass once and commenced to jumping on him and whipping his ass (Hell I'm 5,7 so I was pretty proud of myself), but hitting someone and causing nerve damage? Have you ever thought of going into the ring? I wouldn't make any of these suggestions if I thought you started the action. I've read enough to know that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:33 am

4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
The kid has nerve damage. His sister told me his left side of his face is numb and he may never regain usage of it. I heard that from others who have talked to his stepmom as well. Further, I saw him get home from the hospital today(I assume) and he looked like he had a stroke the way he was carrying his left arm and walking. I'm absolutely going to have to retain a lawyer now. I expect to be sued.

I don't know what or how to feel. The kid deserved the punch and I was legally justified, but this may alter his life forever. I'm not cool with that at all.

Neither do I, but how hard do you fucking hit?? I knocked a 6,4 basketball player on his ass once and commenced to jumping on him and whipping his ass (Hell I'm 5,7 so I was pretty proud of myself), but hitting someone and causing nerve damage? Have you ever thought of going into the ring? I wouldn't make any of these suggestions if I thought you started the action. I've read enough to know that wasn't the case.
What do you have against 6'4 basketball players? Smile
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 am

soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

What do you have against 6'4 basketball players? Smile
Question was, what did he have against me? LOL: This was in high school and the last fight I ever had. I'm friends with the guy now. After graduating High School, I made a promise never to fight for free again. Makes no sense unless you're defending your life or someone elses. My take.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 am

Yesterday I saw 3 masked men beating up an elderly woman so I ran over there. 1 Punch KO on thug #1, spinning backfist on thug #2 and flying knee on thug #3. But when the police arrived the 3 men said I assaulted them and the elderly woman said I was Chuck Norris' disciple and my hands are lethal weapons. Now I may be fucked. All 3 men left on stretchers while I ran around screaming "1 hit son! 1 hit!". No worries though I am often called "The White Johnny Cochran" so I should have no problems if these bastards try to sue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:27 am

OU wrote:
Yesterday I saw 3 masked men beating up an elderly woman so I ran over there. 1 Punch KO on thug #1, spinning backfist on thug #2 and flying knee on thug #3. But when the police arrived the 3 men said I assaulted them and the elderly woman said I was Chuck Norris' disciple and my hands are lethal weapons. Now I may be fucked. All 3 men left on stretchers while I ran around screaming "1 hit son! 1 hit!". No worries though I am often called "The White Johnny Cochran" so I should have no problems if these bastards try to sue.
LMFAO. This is the funniest shit ever.

Question is "Where you wearing a Yamaka?"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:30 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

I owe it all to the power of the yamaka. As a trademark I laid a yamaka over the faces of my knocked out opponents.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:31 am

Hardcore : I know im getting sued because my neighbor told me they were suing me last night. But I assumed that much anyway when the word got to me the guy is hurt hurt. Do you read? I didn't say I was already involved with court or anything. I haven't even seen all the police reports yet or anything.

My neighbor is such a piece of shit. Stood by and let his 20 year old kid assault his girlfriend in plain view of my kids, got angry at me when he should have been angry at his son, clearly didn't teach his kids how to fight and obviously didn't provide proper nutrition for healthy bone development. I can't believe I could hit that hard. I have to assume there wasn't a lot of milk in the refrigerator growing up around their house, or something. This whole thing is surreal. I just got back on the scale and and 170...with my boots, jeans and wallet-chain on. And if I hop a little bit to make the needle touch that high.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:37 am

Actually Wolfy I'm pretty sure that milk myth has been dis proven.
http://www.nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_infant_nutrition/bones_milk.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:45 am

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

I owe it all to the power of the yamaka. As a trademark I laid a yamaka over the faces of my knocked out opponents.
LOL thats why its assault with a deadly weapon. You cant use a yamaka in battle thats like using a gun. It has way too much power.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:47 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL thats why its assault with a deadly weapon. You cant use a yamaka in battle thats like using a gun. It has way too much power.

But there were 3 of them, all 6'3 or taller 250+lbs. I think one of them might have been Brock Lesnar. I took it easy on them, with the power of the yamaka I could have easily killed them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:07 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

But there were 3 of them, all 6'3 or taller 250+lbs. I think one of them might have been Brock Lesnar. I took it easy on them, with the power of the yamaka I could have easily killed them all.
I dream of a world that the only person who can get the power of the yamaka is me. Then I would rule the world.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

I dream of a world that the only person who can get the power of the yamaka is me. Then I would rule the world.

So did Lucifer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

So did Lucifer.
I didnt think Wolf believed in the Yamaka. Is that why he wants to nuke the jews?
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:16 pm

OU wrote:
oh this must be so true..... it was on the internet so it must be.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Diego408 wrote:
OU wrote:
oh this must be so true..... it was on the internet so it must be.

Exactly. 100% accurate.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 pm

edit: duplicate

Last edited by Diego408 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 pm

So did Lucifer.[/quote]
I didnt think Wolf believed in the Yamaka. Is that why he wants to nuke the jews?[/quote]

You really didn't know? That is exactly why Wolf wants to nuke the jews.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

OU wrote:

So did Lucifer.
I didnt think Wolf believed in the Yamaka. Is that why he wants to nuke the jews?[/quote]

You really didn't know? That is exactly why Wolf wants to nuke the jews.[/quote]
Nope I had no idea that the jews were so involved in Wolf's downfall.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:21 pm

I wish you turds would at least spell Yarmulke right. I keep thinking of Yamaha when I see Yamaka.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I wish you turds would at least spell Yarmulke right. I keep thinking of Yamaha when I see Yamaka.

Would you like it better if I called it a kippah?
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 pm

OU wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Head frisbee.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:28 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
OU wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Head frisbee.

Don't mock the power.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Well duh I guess you didn't know the "Yamaka" was worn by the ancient Japanese Jews who were also Ninja Samurai.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

Nope I had no idea that the jews were so involved in Wolf's downfall.

It is why he hates all religion.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:30 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Well duh I guess you didn't know the "Yamaka" was worn by the ancient Japanese Jews who were also Ninja Samurai.

BBC speaks the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

...fuck....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: