Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...fuck....

Go down 
+13
4445Frank
Cu Bu
hardcoreBEE24
SlickMoneyXL
Diego408
acccardinal12
Thomasdrrn09
KrazyHorseBennett
LTFG
josh200612
Birdofthad
marbleheadmaui
Wolfgangsta
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

...fuck.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Now I really know I would kick the shit out of Wolf. Razz
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Is Wolf really Mike Dallas Jr?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:33 pm

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I wish you turds would at least spell Yarmulke right. I keep thinking of Yamaha when I see Yamaka.

Well duh I guess you didn't know the "Yamaka" was worn by the ancient Japanese Jews who were also Ninja Samurai.

BBC speaks the truth.

Thanks you Sensei! (Bows to almighty Yamaka Master)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 pm

This whole situation is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:36 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Is Wolf really Mike Dallas Jr?

I don't think even Wolf would be as sad and pathetic as to pretend to be a mid-level boxer. I use to fuck with that guy hard over on the ESPN boards when he crossed over to the MMA section.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:37 pm

OU wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I wish you turds would at least spell Yarmulke right. I keep thinking of Yamaha when I see Yamaka.

Well duh I guess you didn't know the "Yamaka" was worn by the ancient Japanese Jews who were also Ninja Samurai.

BBC speaks the truth.

Thanks you Sensei! (Bows to almighty Yamaka Master)

You have become strong my son.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
This whole situation is ridiculous.

I've been meaning to ask, you might have already said the answer so bare with me. What did you hit him with? Right? Left? Straight cross? Hook? Not just right or left, was it your dominate hand? I assume it was. Where exactly did you hit him? On the jaw line? Cheek?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Scratch that, to avoid confusion can you and your friends and/or family reenact the incident, film it and put it on youtube? I think that video would surpass your last classic video and be declared instant EPIC status.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm

right hook, right on the side of the chin, jawline cheek area best I can remember.

What was I supposed to fucking do? My kids were right there! He attacked me in my yard for me dialing 9-11! I'm going to see if we can seek obstruction charges as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm

I've thought about doing that. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
right hook, right on the side of the chin, jawline cheek area best I can remember.

What was I supposed to fucking do? My kids were right there! He attacked me in my yard for me dialing 9-11! I'm going to see if we can seek obstruction charges as well.

I wonder if you just would have taken him down and choked him out if it would be better, worse or the same. Just curious to how that scenario would play out not saying it was a better option or even an option. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Dude it would be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
You are so full of it! You wouldn't know if you were being sued the next day, these things take months sometimes years to prepare. Have you been arrested yet? Because if he's pressing criminal charges you would have to be formally arrested to make a case. Once someone presses charges they can't just drop them. Stop lying to everyone. Shattered jaw?! Teaching a punk a lesson??? You write like a crappy editorial. Why would you be posting personal shit like this on a message board? You should be in your lawyers office working on your case. If your lawyers case is good enough at pretrial then you wont go to trial. But this is all crap anyway. The only thiing you're beating is your dick.

Riiiiggghhhht
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm

LOL I just pulled the police report. I hope they sue me. LOL his girlfriend, outside of denying the abuse against her, also said he attacked me first. All my witnesses are in there. He changes his story and is ridiculous as fuck. I'm trippin over nothing.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 pm

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I wonder if you just would have taken him down and choked him out if it would be better, worse or the same. Just curious to how that scenario would play out not saying it was a better option or even an option. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Dude it would be EPIC!

Considering his fat ass old dad rushed me afterward and I had to "get on my bike" (run) to avoid also fighting him for a few yards I doubt a ground fight woulda been fair. His dad is a fat old drunk who almost died this year due to a heart attack and is in horrific health. I already had one dude laid flat on his face, wasn't about to fight this other dude. He might have died or something.

Man I donno if I should scan this police report but man I'm gold. No need to trip. I could represent myself on all this.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Yeah I wasn't as much suggesting you go to the ground, just more wondering how it would be handled by the police. Would it be better, worse or the same?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:28 pm

The reenactment would not be for legal purposes, it would be strictly for entertainment purposes. It would be EPIC for this board.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 pm

the police report has me rofling dude

Hes like "he kept callin me a bitch so i was went over there to show him whos a bitch" officer asks what that meant "politely ask him to stop calling me a bitch" he says. Then he changes his story to some other shit ahahaha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
the police report has me rofling dude

Hes like "he kept callin me a bitch so i was went over there to show him whos a bitch" officer asks what that meant "politely ask him to stop calling me a bitch" he says. Then he changes his story to some other shit ahahaha

Is his father also his brother?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 pm

are they inbred? possibly. maybe that explains his utter glass jaw.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
are they inbred? possibly. maybe that explains his utter glass jaw.

How much meth did his mother consume during pregnancy? These are very important questions. Did you damage his tooth in the process?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Yo I seen him in his front yard today. He looks alright save for a wired jaw. I think he is gonna be ok, except his pride of course.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:09 pm

This is getting too ridiculous
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 pm

LA wrote:
This is getting too ridiculous

I had to 1 up Wolf yesterday.
OU wrote:
Yesterday I saw 3 masked men beating up an elderly woman so I ran over there. 1 Punch KO on thug #1, spinning backfist on thug #2 and flying knee on thug #3. But when the police arrived the 3 men said I assaulted them and the elderly woman said I was Chuck Norris' disciple and my hands are lethal weapons. Now I may be fucked. All 3 men left on stretchers while I ran around screaming "1 hit son! 1 hit!". No worries though I am often called "The White Johnny Cochran" so I should have no problems if these bastards try to sue.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Got you both beat, I am Batman
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:18 pm

LA wrote:
Got you both beat, I am Batman

Oh yeah, well I'm Jesus. Why do you think I talk about the power of the Yarmulke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...fuck....   ...fuck.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

...fuck....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: