Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth

Go down 
+5
OU
Tobe06
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
LTFG
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth Empty
PostSubject: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100928/cm_yblog_upshot/obama-says-fox-news-is-destructive-for-countrys-growth

Look, I try to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I too was one of many that was so frustrated by the last administration that I voted for Obama (4th Dem I've voted for if it means anything). I gave a full year and a half in hopes that I would see more "change" than what I had in my pocket or change that I or most American's weren't in favor of. And like many that voted for him, I now have buyer's remorse as I see an administration that is completely out of touch with the vast majority of American's and the country's needs. I understand when he and other politicians on the left try and defend their policies and even go on the attack against politicians on the right. But just like a year ago, he's picking a fight he can't win with Fox News (He took shots a couple of other times in the last two weeks as well). Why does this guy worry himself with what some talking heads have to say (He should have much more on his plate than that)? What is it about them that is so threatening? And exactly how are they more destructive to the country's growth than the never ending list of things he's done or hasn't done? Is it because they are willing to report things that don't paint him in the best light unlike the liberal media that we've all been subjected to for the last 60 years? Is it because they are willing to take him to task on every decision, especially those that obviously aren't working or what the vast majority of the country wants? Is it because they don't have a line of Matt Lauer's kneeling on the ground waiting to kiss his ass before every interview? I just don't get a guy who's on the ropes and should be worrying about fixing the mistakes he's made while showing America that he's got their best interest at heart rather than his personal agenda's and who should be concerned about helping his seat holders keep their seats rather than taking a TV network to task... He just doesn't make a bit of sense to me anymore. Dude's got a lot to prove in the next two years because at this point, I, and I think most American's would rather vote for the panhandling bum on the corner than give him another term...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Fox News and Obama are equally as destructive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Can't agree on the media's part unless you toss the mainstream liberal media in as well...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 pm

That media is just part of the war machine. "liberal media" is partially an invented boogyman I am starting to realize. But I really care not to get involved in a discussion with LTFG on this.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:08 pm

You're right Wolf... The mainstream media has no liberal agenda and reports everything fairly and in its entirety. The boogyman is real along with loch ness, space men and sasquatch. Respect for turning the other cheek today...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm

That isn't what I am saying LTFG and you're fully aware of how I feel about the liberal conservative false dichotomy. Knock it off. On social issues, of course the media is liberal, but on foreign policy issues, even CNN is at the mercy of special interest/Israel and the war machine. CNN is practically trying to condition us to attack Iran.

Liberals and conservatives are two heads of the same monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 pm

LTFG I agree with a lot you have to say but Obama is correct in his assessment of Fox News. Its by far the worst out there. I constantly run into idiots saying a bunch of shit that they put on the air. Its crazy and is dangerous.

Wolf me and you might actually agree on this one.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

What does Fox say that is dangerous?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

I believe ignorance and lies are dangerous in general. Too many times in history has it lead to really bad things.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I believe ignorance and lies are dangerous in general. Too many times in history has it lead to really bad things.

So cruel and ironic coming from you, who ultimately buys a hybrid of fox and cnn's platforms blindly with never having investigated a lick in your life. You're hilarious.

You've not responded to the facts I keep posting in those debates. Why? You're not getting off the hook bro.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

They have been caught several times in lies that I have heard of. Nice AVATAR WOLF! YOU RULE!
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:54 am

To me what's dangerous is the fragmentation and "narrowcasting" trend that's moving all news media toward being nothing more than political rhetoric. Once both sides on an issue have a "news" source that just parrots their opinion and derides the other side, you lose the common ground needed to have a real discussion about that issue.

You're always going to have two sides of a story, but if you can't find a means to have a meaningful dialogue about it then all you get is more division and no actual solutions.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

not enough yamakas on Fox News.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

LOL. Fox News is the yamaka network
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

So cruel and ironic coming from you, who ultimately buys a hybrid of fox and cnn's platforms blindly with never having investigated a lick in your life. You're hilarious.

You've not responded to the facts I keep posting in those debates. Why? You're not getting off the hook bro.
Your right wolf I have no idea how to do research. HOW GOD did I ever get that History degree in college? Man maybe I could learn from a smart conspiracy theorist like you.

Could someone please help me? What is google? How do I use a card catalog? What in the hell is Microfiche? Damn you Fox and CNN I never learned how to research because of you.
Back to top Go down

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

LOL. Fox News is the yamaka network
I thought that was the Daily Show?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:59 am

That is the yamaka network too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
That is the yamaka network too.

At least its a somewhat funny one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:08 am

you guys underestimate the power of the yamaka
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 am

not with the yamakas again, i thought that was a one day thing. what gives man?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 am

and here i thought i'd get to enjoy another one of wolfs and soonermarks bitch wars...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 am

killerofchicken wrote:
not with the yamakas again, i thought that was a one day thing. what gives man?

Ehhh I'll probably kick it tomorrow when we can really start talking WEC Aldo vs Manny.
Slower the day, the more yamakas you will see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:40 am

good shit, wow aldo vs manny is just around the corner!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 am

killerofchicken wrote:
and here i thought i'd get to enjoy another one of wolfs and soonermarks bitch wars...
NAH I think I am done. It was funny for a little bit watching Wolf get frustrated and mad. But its boring now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 am

killerofchicken wrote:
good shit, wow aldo vs manny is just around the corner!

It's tomorrow! Tomorrow! Only a DAY.....A.....WAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth   Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama says Fox News is "destructive" for country's growth
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next