Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFN 22 discussion

Go down 
+7
OU
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
Bigs03
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Silly?... Wolf, that pin head can take a serious shot. Did he get TKO'd?... Sure. But if you've watched Palhares over the years, you know he can take a punch. Those first few shots he took on his back last night would have Bisping'd 99% of the fighters out there. The first shot sent his arms over his head, but he was conscious taking the rest... Just unable to defend intelligently. Then again, what little intelligence was there went out the window when he lost that leg.

As far as Nate's concerned... Up until that moment he wouldn't close the distance, almost looking afraid to engage. I know it was early, but that's very un-Nate like. He wasn't landing with that throw half ass and dive back out crap he was doing. Nate looked unsure of what he was doing and Harris always has in mind what he wants to do... It's just a matter of time before he gets a limb and doesn't lose it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Ya. I see. There was no way Palhares was ever going to win this fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 pm

What a let down. That was an okay FN but there was really no main event. I think Phil would of still went on to beat Nate but decided to just embarrass himself. Lame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 pm

If he is that easily KO'd while trying to buttscoot he was in trouble anyway. Nate was never in danger in this fight.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Nate was in exactly as much danger as his opponent, more so in my opinion. And It's easy to get punched when your not fighting. Phil wasn't KO'd either, he just put himself in a dumb position to eat shots and lose. If he was Ko'd he wouldn't be standing trying to rationalize his actions in a matter of seconds after it was stopped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
If he is that easily KO'd while trying to buttscoot he was in trouble anyway. Nate was never in danger in this fight.

Nate didn't do any damage until Harris looked away. This counts as a no fight to me. Nate didn't do anything but take advantage of an EPIC fail by Harris. Nate was never comfortable and wasn't ever going to be.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Blah blah.

He was hurt, not fighting back, and covering up. Had the ref let it go Nate would have just put him to sleep. Palhares isn't a KO striker, and Nate wasn't in submission danger and never would have been.

Sooners how old are you, 12? Shirtless thug gangster album covers? Really? 14?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Blah blah.

He was hurt, not fighting back, and covering up. Had the ref let it go Nate would have just put him to sleep. Palhares isn't a KO striker, and Nate wasn't in submission danger and never would have been.

13 and a half thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Blah blah.

13 and a half thank you very much.

Maybe I can be more mature and put pictures of Dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Really though, unless you're an uneducated black kid from the ghetto and you only have the option of being a shirtless thug gangster - the kind of nomadic African American male you see walking around the downtown of any metropolis with a population over 30,000 people in America, who the fuck thinks that shit is cool?

Sooners is the type of kid who would draw Thuglife on his stomach in marker in Jr High.

Father either non existent or otherwise entirely unengaged in your development?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Really though, unless you're an uneducated black kid from the ghetto and you only have the option of being a shirtless thug gangster - the kind of nomadic African American male you see walking around the downtown of any metropolis with a population over 30,000 people in America, who the fuck thinks that shit is cool?

Sooners is the type of kid who would draw Thuglife on his stomach in marker in Jr High.

Father either non existent or otherwise entirely unengaged in your development?

Wolfy I'm half black. I would never write Thug Life on my stomach. I got All Eyes On Me on my back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Please don't take this personal sooners. I will continue to bash your face in until that av is gone. You understand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 pm

You are 100% cracker. This has been established. I'd believe the tat on your back though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Please don't take this personal sooners. I will continue to bash your face in until that av is gone. You understand.

Ok, I'll change it. Just because I care.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You are 100% cracker. This has been established. I'd believe the tat on your back though.

My white half finds that racist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 discussion    UFN 22 discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFN 22 discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3