Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" Empty
PostSubject: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/9/10/1681126/joe-rogan-and-mark-cuban-respond

Short video if you click the link.

Here is the text from mmamania.com
New York Assemblyman Bob Reilly, ironically enough, has picked a fight with the staunchest of MMA supporters. One of the wealthiest and opinionated people to fall into that category, Dallas Mavericks Owner and HDNet CEO Mark Cuban is happy to oblige him. Oh, and Mr. Rogan thinks Reilly's argument is f---ing disgusting. Amen.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:22 pm

FML. That looked like a good episode. Miller, Cuban and Joe. I need to get HDnet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:23 pm

plus 1 for the sign gif GDP, thats awesome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Skyrocketing unemployment,out of control Government spending and this douche bag is concerned about MMA?I don't know about you,but I'm sick of politicians sticking their noses where it doesn't belong.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Skyrocketing unemployment,out of control Government spending and this douche bag is concerned about MMA?I don't know about you,but I'm sick of politicians sticking their noses where it doesn't belong.

Yeah they need to stick to MLB steroid investigations and Playoffs for college football.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:31 pm

I want politicians to stay out of sports entirely.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
I want politicians to stay out of sports entirely.

Yeah me too, I was just joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"   Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments" Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogan and Cuban on Inside MMA responding to "dog fighting and prositution comments"
Page 1 of 1