Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die

Go down 
+8
joshkellerseattle
captain organic
LTFG
chorky777
jaroman
Jruq
NoRegret
OU
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die Empty
PostSubject: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 am

If you could only watch 1 more fight before you die? You can only see 1 matchup but you can pick any 2 fighters in the world to go at it, who do you pick?
Machida vs Spider?
Spider vs Fedor?
Fedor vs Lesnar?
Machida vs Fedor?
GSP vs Spider?
who???
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 am

I cant pick just one...

itd be a tie between Spider vs. Machida and Fedor vs. Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 am

I think I would pick Machida vs Fedor. That fight would be very interesting IMO. No emotion, just two calm, cold blooded killers methodically working.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:56 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I think I would pick Machida vs Fedor. That fight would be very interesting IMO. No emotion, just two calm, cold blooded killers methodically working.
Machida Fedor was the first fight that popped in my head when I saw this thread. Close second is Anderson vs. Fedor.
Back to top Go down
jaroman
White Belt
White Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Goran Reljic

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Only one? That's impossible, but I guess it would have to be the two most polarizing figures in MMA, Fedor vs Dana.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Starnes vs. Leites
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

It's my final wishes, I don't want one fight... I want to see a three fight tournament in one day where Machida, Anderson and Mousasi all have to face off against eachother - "I think I'm entitled... I want the truth..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Easy Machida vs Silva.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 pm

despite looking like a noob i'll go Brock vs Fedor.

Spider Fedor is my #2.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:14 pm

maybe I should make this into a poll question rather then open discussion.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 pm

It's weird, as soon as I read the question, Fedor-Machida came into my head. I really don't want to see the fight in real life, but it certainly popped up when seeing this! GSP-Spider has to be 2nd with Fedor-Brock 3rd. I don't think Silva-Machida is worth it because they don't want to fight. Even if they're forced to fight, they won't give it their all.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 pm

joshkellerseattle wrote:
It's weird, as soon as I read the question, Fedor-Machida came into my head. I really don't want to see the fight in real life, but it certainly popped up when seeing this! GSP-Spider has to be 2nd with Fedor-Brock 3rd. I don't think Silva-Machida is worth it because they don't want to fight. Even if they're forced to fight, they won't give it their all.

I don't think you should factor that into it, this is a hypothetical question and I'm just asking assuming that all fighters are fighting at their highest potential, who do you want to see go at it? Remember this is the last fight you will ever see.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:21 pm

If it's the last fight I ever see, can I pick Wolf vs Cyborg? hehe

Even given the consideration, I think Fedor-Machida gets number 1. Silva-Machida can get bumped up!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm

I want to see every1s favorite against Brock of course. Everybody thinks Fedor would win and I would want to watch Brock GNP him to death.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Brock vs. Cain

I would have to know before i die if Cain could topple the beast that is Lesnar seeing as Combat thinks its impossible
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
Brock vs. Cain

I would have to know before i die if Cain could topple the beast that is Lesnar seeing as Combat thinks its impossible

We will likely see soon enough... And I know I'm not telling the world anything that isn't already obvious, but the Combat's, Wolf's, Ninja's and Jaro's of the world don't always know what they're talking about. As much as it may hurt, with as little as we know about eachother and only share skewed opinions with a little factual basis on fighters, we all have just that... An opinion.

BTW - I agree with Combat, I don't think either Cain or Shane is beating Brock. Just an opinion...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:47 pm

LTFG- I agree that neither Cain or Shane are gonna beat Brock. He's just too powerful.

I think Fedor is gonna be the only guy that can beat Brock right now...and thats still gonna be a tough fight for both men IMO
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 pm

well im on the CainTrain! the Velasquez Warwagon! and im tellin ya Cain can do it!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 pm

and im tellin YOU it wont hahaha jp man

I hope it does though, I hate Brock.

And I gotta say I dont like Velasquez either...only because of his tattoo on his chest.

How does he not receive any ridicule for having that tattoo?

If a white guy were to come into the octagon with a "White Pride" tattoo on him anywhere he'd automatically be associated with the KKK and would be a racist and would be shunned from the UFC>
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 pm

NoRegret wrote:

And I gotta say I dont like Velasquez either...only because of his tattoo on his chest.

If a white guy were to come into the octagon with a "White Pride" tattoo on him anywhere he'd automatically be associated with the KKK and would be a racist and would be shunned from the UFC>

i actually like the tattoo.. i am going to get Mexican Pride on my forearms when i have the money
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:02 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

i actually like the tattoo.. i am going to get Mexican Pride on my forearms when i have the money

Now see, I dont have a problem with mexican pride...thats showing pride in your heritage where as saying "Brown pride" is more of a racial thing IMO

I dont get how society is so twisted as to not give someone shit for that because they are not white.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Cain is just a proud guy and so am I.. I see your point about the tat but hes just expressing himself and the Pride he has for being hispanic
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 pm

yeah idk, i just dont think that its fair lol

oh well I guess...thats how society is today.

While on the topics of tattoo's, I love the new one I just got yesterday on the inside of my left bicep... it says Never Give Up

its pretty sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 pm

I love the consistency IHTS, but I fear your man is in trouble against Brock!
Back to top Go down
roofer1967

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:53 pm

For right now i would have to go with Silva and Machida even no it probably won't ever happen. But i could live with Fedor and Silva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die   watch - IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die Empty

Back to top Go down

IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight before you die
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next