Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? Empty
PostSubject: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:53 pm

If they book a 3rd fight would you be interested? Would you watch? I don't think people appreciated the rematch as much as they should have.

I don't care if they fight only each other until their loved ones refuse to let them in the cage any longer.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Until they didn't want to or when it stops being entertaining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:02 pm

As long as they keep producing fights like they have and Hendo doesn't win every single fight then let them keep fighting.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm

I could live with, until shogun gets revenge as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:06 pm

It just hit me. Shogun vs Franklin. Neither guy will ever get another title shot and I'm sure they would put on a show. Henderson vs Mousasi and Shogun vs Franklin. I'd like to see both.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:32 pm

I thought Franklin was retiring after his next fight or already retired?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:37 am

Hitman wrote:
I thought Franklin was retiring after his next fight or already retired?
He is a company man, he also picks up when they call. But yeah, I think he is unofficially retired right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?   How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many times would you watch Hendo vs Shogun fight?
Page 1 of 1