Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?

Go down 
+13
NBrooks5
killerofchicken
SOKO
LTFG
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
WinstonSmith
Canvas
NJBeatdown86
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
gomez1012
captainanddew
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Add Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy to the list.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Agreed, arguably the greatest ever now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:25 pm

freakzilla wrote:

For me LOTR is still the perfect trilogy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 pm

I don't get why some people hate the Bourne series. American Pie series was pretty strong for how long it went for a comedy series. Not the spin offs, the real cast.
I haven't seen the new Batman but if it's anything like I expect then this trilogy will probably be my favorite. Loved the first 2.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

people hate the Bourne series? NEWS TO ME!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

For me LOTR is still the perfect trilogy.

They are the top 2 for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 am

Yeah who hates Bourne ?

I wasn't keen on Legacy but I've begun to warm to it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
What about.......The Omen, The Omen II and Final Conflict?

There Omen (original) is still one of my favorite movies, music is great and that fucking nanny is creepy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Nobody said the Naked Gun? SHame!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

They need to make Hellboy 3. I liked the first 2.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:48 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Nobody said the Naked Gun? SHame!

Dude great call , without a doubt an epic trilogy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 am

OU wrote:

Good chance that will happen, Guillermo Del Torro recently said he'd love to return to Hellboy after seeing Ron Perlman dress up as him for a Make A Wish event.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Good chance that will happen, Guillermo Del Torro recently said he'd love to return to Hellboy after seeing Ron Perlman dress up as him for a Make A Wish event.
Yeah I saw some recent rumblings that there could be a 3rd movie. I really like this series for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah I saw some recent rumblings that there could be a 3rd movie. I really like this series for some reason.

It's the light tone and fantasy elements which I enjoy, plus Ron Perlman kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4