Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bbc12 and roids

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
acccardinal12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

bbc12 and roids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:48 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
dont waste your time... a few months might do a little but would be gone in no time even if you continue to work out. If you wanted to risk doing that to your body you would be best to do it for quite a while on cycle and off cycle. I would never touch them a day in my life but thats just me. I have a bad temper as it is and would likely kill someone if I took them lol. just do strength training with a few supplements. do sets of 10-8-6-4-2-4-6-8-10 adding weight as you go down in reps. I took muscle milk and did strength training like that for 4 months and my bench went up 70 pounds even though half of it was getting back what I use to have.
I am pyramiding weight right now. I really like it. I can tell I am getting ever stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I actually stopped using it all together, i was at 1 1/2 scoop per 4 ounces of water. A friend of mine got kidney stone from it so I decided that I didnt want to go through that pain in the pee hole. I stopped using it about 4 months ago.
I had kidney issues when I was on it too. But mine was not stones. IMO nanoVapor is overkill. I was taking 3 scoops though. Pump Fuel has gave me zero problems.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:59 pm

ok mark heres the quick lowdown on your stuff

your getting 20k mg of your blend per serving

13k is sugar(malto,waxyglyc)

1.4k is beta and glutamine( an amino that is in any complete protein source)

4.8k is caffiene (200 mg) creatine(2k mg) arginine(2k mg) which is a vaso dialator which makes you feel a pump but physiologically it signals to your body through blood flow that your in need of recovery at which point the body trys to use nutrients to rebuild but alas you have just begun your workout. But have no fear the caffeine and extra sugar will keep you going long enough to get a post workoutshake(at which point it would actually make since to take the arginine.

so malto is about $1.00 per lb at any brew factory or home brew supply store. arginne should be about $8 per 1000 grams beta about $20 for a months supply and creatine $7 for a shitfull. the aminos you get in protein powder chicken beef fish nuts etc.

also i disagree with arginine pre workout completly
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:04 am

Yeah....why take roids now BBC? The physiological damage you would be doing to your body would be far worse than anything you would gain by taking roids at this point.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:11 am

I have found that nothing beats a good protein shake. I never took pre-workout supplements. I never saw a reason for it, and really didnt think it would benefit me with anything more than possibly giving me the belief that it is gonna give me more energy to get through a workout when it wont.

I've tried all types of protein shakes from whey to casein, to blended proteins.

I would have to say I had the most success gaining both size, strength, and muscular recovery by using a casein/whey blended protein shake as a post workout shake, and then I would take a whey protein shake in the morning and before bed so that it could absorb into my body overnight and throughout the day since its slow absorbing.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 am

beast be smart ruining your heart aint with it
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 am

NoRegret wrote:
I have found that nothing beats a good protein shake. I never took pre-workout supplements. I never saw a reason for it, and really didnt think it would benefit me with anything more than possibly giving me the belief that it is gonna give me more energy to get through a workout when it wont.

I've tried all types of protein shakes from whey to casein, to blended proteins.

I would have to say I had the most success gaining both size, strength, and muscular recovery by using a casein/whey blended protein shake as a post workout shake, and then I would take a whey protein shake in the morning and before bed so that it could absorb into my body overnight and throughout the day since its slow absorbing.

regret- there are actually more and more studies showing a whey/casien blend is supior to whey isolate alone for periods 1 min to 1 1/2 hrs after a workout.

some of thes studies are done by universities which is nice since they arent usually pushing a brand(err i mean funded by a certain brand)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:43 am

Birdofthad wrote:
beast be smart ruining your heart aint with it

Yeah, In april a mate of mine died of a heart attack and he was only 37. I stopped drinking V and cut back on anything bad for the heart straight away.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:46 am

my condolonces freak ive had way to many friends die from bullshit diseases or shootings i got arrested a while back and am going to drug offender education program and the alcohol liver pictures and stuff like that was pretty eye opening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:10 am

Birdofthad wrote:
my condolonces freak ive had way to many friends die from bullshit diseases or shootings i got arrested a while back and am going to drug offender education program and the alcohol liver pictures and stuff like that was pretty eye opening

Thanks, good luck with that. Hope it works out well for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 am

Cu Bua wrote:
ok mark heres the quick lowdown on your stuff

your getting 20k mg of your blend per serving

13k is sugar(malto,waxyglyc)

1.4k is beta and glutamine( an amino that is in any complete protein source)

4.8k is caffiene (200 mg) creatine(2k mg) arginine(2k mg) which is a vaso dialator which makes you feel a pump but physiologically it signals to your body through blood flow that your in need of recovery at which point the body trys to use nutrients to rebuild but alas you have just begun your workout. But have no fear the caffeine and extra sugar will keep you going long enough to get a post workoutshake(at which point it would actually make since to take the arginine.

so malto is about $1.00 per lb at any brew factory or home brew supply store. arginne should be about $8 per 1000 grams beta about $20 for a months supply and creatine $7 for a shitfull. the aminos you get in protein powder chicken beef fish nuts etc.

also i disagree with arginine pre workout completly
Ok so where can I find that stuff? GNC? I take a protein after my workout. I am on wheybolic extreme.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 am

Cu Bua wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

regret- there are actually more and more studies showing a whey/casien blend is supior to whey isolate alone for periods 1 min to 1 1/2 hrs after a workout.

some of thes studies are done by universities which is nice since they arent usually pushing a brand(err i mean funded by a certain brand)

I know...I said I used a casein/whey blend as a post-workout supplement lol

I used just strictly a whey protein shake when I went to bed and when i woke up in the morning because whey protein is a slow absorbing protein, so those are the ideal times to use whey isolate.

I agree though...the casein/whey blend is the best thing a person could take as a post-workout supplement IMO.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:09 pm

regret-whey is very fast absorbing, casein or caseinate is slow

isolate is faster than concentrate

mark gather all your questions and i will reply to all at once

oh and regret i was giving props about the blend you used.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:13 pm

BBC, you know you are my boy but i seriously hope you are joking. Steroids will ruin your life. Do not take them ever. Think about your children.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm

oggy420 wrote:
BBC, you know you are my boy but i seriously hope you are joking. Steroids will ruin your life. Do not take them ever. Think about your children.

I'm noy going to take them. I just wanted some input and a friend of mine said he would give me some and sell the next batch real cheap. I was interested and didn't know alot about them. After what I have read here I don't think it would be worth the risk. Having a family and hearing it could cause heart problems and the fact I am taking blood pressure meds now was the kicker. I honestly didn't think taking them for a few months would be bad. Thanks for the advice all!

Now I'm gonna go smoke some crack! What a Face
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:25 pm

haha bbc!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 am

My bad Cubua. Got what you were saying twisted, and yeah I got the two confused. Havent really been working out at all for a few months and havent taken any supplements in even longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2