Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bbc12 and roids

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
acccardinal12
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:09 am

What do you guys think about me taking them for about two months? I have plenty of hair and I have no use for my testicles. I am seriously considering buying some and using them to work out. I have gotten a belly from beer and eating at night time, and I am so out of shape I don't feel like working out. I don't know jack about them. One of my good friends can get them and he has gotten huge from taking them and working out. I feel like if I buy some I will work out. I have tried to get big when I was younger, but it never works. I always lose the fat and just stay a skinny in shape guy after all the hard work. I have used the weight gain and eaten plenty of calories and nothing ever works. I don't see what the big deal would be if I only did them for a few months. I am serious here so what do you guys think? I have smoked cigarettes so don't give me the cancer talk. I want to know if I am gonna be able to put on some weight if I only do them for a few months. They are pill form to btw.
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
What do you guys think about me taking them for about two months? I have plenty of hair and I have no use for my testicles. I am seriously considering buying some and using them to work out. I have gotten a belly from beer and eating at night time, and I am so out of shape I don't feel like working out. I don't know jack about them. One of my good friends can get them and he has gotten huge from taking them and working out. I feel like if I buy some I will work out. I have tried to get big when I was younger, but it never works. I always lose the fat and just stay a skinny in shape guy after all the hard work. I have used the weight gain and eaten plenty of calories and nothing ever works. I don't see what the big deal would be if I only did them for a few months. I am serious here so what do you guys think? I have smoked cigarettes so don't give me the cancer talk. I want to know if I am gonna be able to put on some weight if I only do them for a few months. They are pill form to btw.
Instead of roids why not supplements like creatine? Try pumpfuel, NO Explode, or Nano Vapor. Also always take a protein supplement. It is what adds muscle and they make you fill full.

Oh and the pill form of roids is said to be very harsh and can do a lot of harm to you worse than shots.

Last edited by soonermark890 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 am

Would I lose hair if I only used them for a few months?
How much do you think I would gain?
I am gonna google some info, but I want to know if you guys know someone who has taken them or if you have in life?
Be open, this is just the internet.
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:27 am

Would I lose hair if I only used them for a few months?
How much do you think I would gain?
I am gonna google some info, but I want to know if you guys know someone who has taken them or if you have in life?
Be open, this is just the internet.
I havent take any roids just supplements. I went from benching 165 to 345 in about a year. Even with roids you have to workout like a madman. Ask Dmar he was a bodybuilder.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:29 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Instead of roids why not supplements like creatine? Try pumpfuel, NO Explode, or Nano Vapor. Also always take a protein supplement. It is what adds muscle and they make you fill full.

Been there, done that. It takes too long. I want to be able to put some wight on and be able to work out with stuff like that to keep the muscle afterwards. I have spent plenty of money on creatine and ripped fuel and stuff like that. I figure I can get away with the weight gain alot easier this way.
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:30 am

soonermark890 wrote:

Been there, done that. It takes too long. I want to be able to put some wight on and be able to work out with stuff like that to keep the muscle afterwards. I have spent plenty of money on creatine and ripped fuel and stuff like that. I figure I can get away with the weight gain alot easier this way.
But with roids it adds a ton of water weight to your muscles. After you go off them you will lose the muscle fast.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 am

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

But with roids it adds a ton of water weight to your muscles. After you go off them you will lose the muscle fast.

So I won't keep the wieght if I continue to work out and eat heavy? This is a last resort. I can't gain weight the honest way, lol.
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:08 am

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

So I won't keep the wieght if I continue to work out and eat heavy? This is a last resort. I can't gain weight the honest way, lol.
I dont know ask Dmar about this one he know way more.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 am

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I dont know ask Dmar about this one he know way more.

i'm gonna pm him tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 am

BBC - what are you proposing to take?

you can keep gains from anabolics but you better have PCT in check.

most supplements are shit sorry sooners

protein allows your body to repair or rebuild and if there is enough in your body you keep positive nitrogen balance which promotes hypertrophy.(muscle gain)

i would say anabolics are a risk. depending on what your taking risks are greater than any reward you might have
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 am

Cu Bua wrote:
BBC - what are you proposing to take?

you can keep gains from anabolics but you better have PCT in check.

most supplements are shit sorry sooners

protein allows your body to repair or rebuild and if there is enough in your body you keep positive nitrogen balance which promotes hypertrophy.(muscle gain)

i would say anabolics are a risk. depending on what your taking risks are greater than any reward you might have
I take pump fuel right now. It not as harsh but it does keep me from getting sore. Also it helps with my energy.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:01 am

ok sooner let me rephrase most supplements are filled with crap and a bit of what you need , and they charge insane amounts for it.

i have no idea what is in pump fuel, neither do you even if your staring at teh label.

My guess is they have a patened blend of a bunch of amino acids vitamins some sugar(dextrose,sucralose,maltodextrin)

the ingredients that would help pre workout would be -caffeine,beta alanine and some sugar for glucose

post workout- amino acids vitamans, sugar and protein

boomer sooner
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 am

Cu Bua wrote:
ok sooner let me rephrase most supplements are filled with crap and a bit of what you need , and they charge insane amounts for it.

i have no idea what is in pump fuel, neither do you even if your staring at teh label.

My guess is they have a patened blend of a bunch of amino acids vitamins some sugar(dextrose,sucralose,maltodextrin)

the ingredients that would help pre workout would be -caffeine,beta alanine and some sugar for glucose

post workout- amino acids vitamans, sugar and protein

boomer sooner
Here is what it says. Let me know if this is helping me or not. I dont like paying for this stuff. I can tell a big difference when I am on it and not. Right now I have cycled off and I fill drained when I work out.
http://www.ndsnutrition.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=114
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 am

Oh yeah I forgot to add in

TEXAS SUCKS
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 am

Steroids wouldn't even be my last option, that shit scares me!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:17 am

I have taken NanoVapor for about 6 months and it does help out a little, gives you a boost and gets the blood flowing, but its nothing special IMO.
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 am

killerofchicken wrote:
I have taken NanoVapor for about 6 months and it does help out a little, gives you a boost and gets the blood flowing, but its nothing special IMO.
I took if for about a year and switched to Pump Fuel. Try it. How many scoops are you on of the Nano right now?
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:30 am

About 2 years ago I was on NanoVapor and was taking it everyday before training and when i'd go out. Drinking 4 bottles of V a day didn't help as it was too much and I was having major troubles sleeping so I stopped taking it.
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
About 2 years ago I was on NanoVapor and was taking it everyday before training and when i'd go out. Drinking 4 bottles of V a day didn't help as it was too much and I was having major troubles sleeping so I stopped taking it.
Yeah NanoVapor has a ton of caffine. Its pretty harsh on your body. PumpFuel for me is a lot better.
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:53 am

Since you're taking Blood Pressure medicine then all of this is a bad idea. I don't recommend you do any of these suggestions.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 am

I actually stopped using it all together, i was at 1 1/2 scoop per 4 ounces of water. A friend of mine got kidney stone from it so I decided that I didnt want to go through that pain in the pee hole. I stopped using it about 4 months ago.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Since you're taking Blood Pressure medicine then all of this is a bad idea. I don't recommend you do any of these suggestions.

Alright I am scrapping the idea.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Just go butcher a horse and eat it!
bbc12 and roids Overeem_medium
Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Alright I am scrapping the idea.

I have high blood pressure and the doctor said to reduce it I had to stop drinking V and taking all the proteins and energy boosts. My body, heart and mind all feel much better now.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 pm

dont waste your time... a few months might do a little but would be gone in no time even if you continue to work out. If you wanted to risk doing that to your body you would be best to do it for quite a while on cycle and off cycle. I would never touch them a day in my life but thats just me. I have a bad temper as it is and would likely kill someone if I took them lol. just do strength training with a few supplements. do sets of 10-8-6-4-2-4-6-8-10 adding weight as you go down in reps. I took muscle milk and did strength training like that for 4 months and my bench went up 70 pounds even though half of it was getting back what I use to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bbc12 and roids Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbc12 and roids   bbc12 and roids Empty

Back to top Go down

bbc12 and roids
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next