Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut

Go down 
+5
Andrew the Raider King
Bigs03
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut Empty
PostSubject: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 am

I just got home from an embarrassing fight. I am 34 years old and got into a fight with none other than "I know I shit my pants." He was talking about my family on Facebook of all places which makes it worse. I had some beers in me and finally said I would slap him on there and he replied with "Like 6 years ago at Jason's house BOOM!" Like he beat me up? I beat the shit out of him until it was broken up.
So anyways I go to meet up with him since we live close. I see him walking across a street when I am driving there. I get out and we start talking shit. Dwayne "Shit my pants" is a huge boxing fan BTW and boxed as a youngster. This made it better for me in the end. We swing and miss a few times. Then I clip him and it doesn't hurt him. He yells and taunts me and I tell him to be quiet before someone calls the cops. He agrees and tells me I have nothing. NOW I become a MMA guy, and I was thinking about this too. I go for a single and he stuffs it and shrugs me off. (I am 170lbs, He is 200+) Then I go Aldo on his ass and unleash about 10-12 leg kicks to his knee and folded him with the last one, and then landed two big punches like I was in a real fight. He was over! I said it's over and he laid there. Then I told him I was sorry and he said the same thing when he got up and we hugged. I drove him up the block and came home. I will not mention this to my wife. She was sleeping the whole time when I was gone. My right foot feels funny now. I hope it doesn't hurt, but I know it will. I can't believe I got in a fight.

The best part was he said and I qoute "You used that MMA shit!" HAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 am

I should have tried a superman punch and one of Condits shin kicks. I did one of Bruce Lee's shin kicks though. That set him up for the last Aldo dinger that folded him like Renzo Gracie.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 am

Nice. I remember the first time I actually TKO'd a dude so they were either out or rocked/in enough pain/embarrassment to lay there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 am

i pictured you as as 5 9 220
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 pm

You know he got you in a headlock and beat your fuckin face in BBC.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Probably not Bigs. I already had to deal with my Nephew, who thinks at 16 he can push people around. He is not nearly as mouthy and bully like. MMA baby, is like chess. He was thinking punch and I was thinking TD, mount, arm bar. He hit me in the ribs coming in and then tried to figure out where I learned all I knew. My Mom was impressed, my wife wasn't.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Nice. I remember the first time I actually TKO'd a dude so they were either out or rocked/in enough pain/embarrassment to lay there.

UFC Undisputed?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:38 pm

LMAO at the thought of BBC throwing leg kicks
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:51 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

UFC Undisputed?

bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut 198603-pride_fc_large
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:50 pm

nice! that was EPIC bbc lol! good comeback wolf lmao!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
LMAO at the thought of BBC throwing leg kicks

I couldn't believe it either. When I was getting ready I was thinking I need a td and I can grapple with him and make him quit. He is pretty big and I was worried about getting hit and having too go to work with a black eye so I kept kicking his left leg. He couldn't stop it either. My foot kinda hurt today for the first part of work. It is still tender.

@Bigs I am telling the truth. I wouldn't make that up to try and imprezz you guys.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Probably not Bigs. I already had to deal with my Nephew, who thinks at 16 he can push people around. He is not nearly as mouthy and bully like. MMA baby, is like chess. He was thinking punch and I was thinking TD, mount, arm bar. He hit me in the ribs coming in and then tried to figure out where I learned all I knew. My Mom was impressed, my wife wasn't.

Yeah Dwayne has watched a couple MMA cards and doesn't like it. His mom's boyfriend taught him to box as a kid and he has always acted like he could box. He is real slow. Bad thing is he said he wasn't drinking. I was drunk, but not that drunk. I feel like a douchebag now for even going over there and not just telling him he was an asshole and squashing it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 pm

You don't feel bad. You can quit talkin' that mess like right now dawg.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:02 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You don't feel bad. You can quit talkin' that mess like right now dawg.

Yeah ur right. I feel like an immature idiot for going out and doing that when I had to work and had a family at home though. It does feel good though when I think about the outcome of it all.
Back to top Go down
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 am

That is awsome tho man, leg kicks ...I love it! I havent been in a fight in about 10 years I think if I were to get in a fight at this point in my life I would have to either get a big KO or do some lay and pray with the occasional punch to have any kind of chance. I miss being young and able bodied lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut   bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut Empty

Back to top Go down

bbc12 official unsanctioned MMA debut
Page 1 of 1