Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ali and Soonermark peace treaty

Go down 
+6
KrazyHorseBennett
marbleheadmaui
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Why did a thread about a slap fight between two foxie boxing mods devolve into a legitimate MMA discussion?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Why did a thread about a slap fight between two foxie boxing mods devolve into a legitimate MMA discussion?

Didn't you see the play by play I gave Bird? It was a natural progression, how could you not see thing coming a mile away?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
hey I have no comeback right now so I will just say YOUR GAY.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

He prefers the word faggot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

He prefers the word faggot.
OH sorry. YOUR A FAGGOT.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm

I am not a boxing fan thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 pm

ever watched a good boxing fight wolf?
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Wolf's too important to watch a boxing match. He has special abilities nobody knows about. I know this by reading his letters. Wolf, I'm going to tell you to do something that I know you can do. Everyone will disagree with me, however, I believe in you and this act will put you in a place where everyone knows how special you are. What is it? Glad you asked. Sit in a chair, Wolf. Now bend your back and do what nobody's ever been able to do. Suck you own dick. I know you can do it, man. Afterwards, when you break your back, call the paramedics and tell them to bring an ambulance and a reporter from your local news network. You're the man!
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:24 pm

If anybody's wondering, I got bad news at work and I'm taking it out on other people. Don't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:28 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Wolf's too important to watch a boxing match. He has special abilities nobody knows about. I know this by reading his letters. Wolf, I'm going to tell you to do something that I know you can do. Everyone will disagree with me, however, I believe in you and this act will put you in a place where everyone knows how special you are. What is it? Glad you asked. Sit in a chair, Wolf. Now bend your back and do what nobody's ever been able to do. Suck you own dick. I know you can do it, man. Afterwards, when you break your back, call the paramedics and tell them to bring an ambulance and a reporter from your local news network. You're the man!

That was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:08 pm

LOL was funny, frank how'd you figure it out?

I love boxing I was just fucking around. I post in the forum about boxing all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

That was hilarious!

I'm glad you can finally look back on it and laugh, Beast. It was a rough couple of weeks there when we all thought you were going to kill yourself over that fiasco.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 pm

LudoCain wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

That was hilarious!

I'm glad you can finally look back on it and laugh, Beast. It was a rough couple of weeks there when we all thought you were going to kill yourself over that fiasco.

What the heck are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

I love boxing I was just fucking around. I post in the forum about boxing all the time.
Just letting you know I'm cool. I meant to make you laugh the first time around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Just letting you know I'm cool. I meant to make you laugh the first time around.
everything ok Frank?
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

everything ok Frank?
Hell no. LOL: But I was just trying to make the Wolfman laugh. I did it finally. A fucking actress who I thought I had on contract said no. Long story but she had nothing to lose and everything to gain. These fucking Hollywood people. Driving me crazy, Sooner. I have control though. I may need another budweiser though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 pm

4445Frank wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

everything ok Frank?
Hell no. LOL: But I was just trying to make the Wolfman laugh. I did it finally. A fucking actress who I thought I had on contract said no. Long story but she had nothing to lose and everything to gain. These fucking Hollywood people. Driving me crazy, Sooner. I have control though. I may need another budweiser though.
You can always try and get Ashlynn. LOL Well that sucks man I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything ends up ok for yah.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

everything ok Frank?
You can always try and get Ashlynn. LOL Well that sucks man I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything ends up ok for yah.
Did she have the kid yet? God, she's so fucking sexy.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 pm

I still want to know what the hell Ludo is talking about? Don't be scared homie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 pm

4445Frank wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

everything ok Frank?
Did she have the kid yet? God, she's so fucking sexy.
Not yet. One more month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ali and Soonermark peace treaty
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3