Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ali and Soonermark peace treaty

Go down 
+6
KrazyHorseBennett
marbleheadmaui
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

I could only stomach your post through the middle of (c) and read none of the rest but I can tell you fuck off mr high and mighty Dr Phil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

If Jimmy Carter can unite Hank and Cotton Hill, I think we can come to a resolution here.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I could only stomach your post through the middle of (c) and read none of the rest but I can tell you fuck off mr high and mighty Dr Phil.
You should've only read "D". It's the only part that applies to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
You should've only read "D". It's the only part that applies to you.
LMAO. Thats funny. BTW Frank I am always civil until provoked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Wow. Not only are boxing-on-boxing mod fights limp wristed slapfights compared to the epic battles MMA mods have waged, but the general ability for boxing fans to digest sarcasm properly is inferior to a retired boxer in his 60s showing the full effects of 30 years of blows to the head.

If I ever need a bunch of pussies to totally miss the point of easy ass gags, I know where to look.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Wow. Not only are boxing-on-boxing mod fights limp wristed slapfights compared to the epic battles MMA mods have waged, but the general ability for boxing fans to digest sarcasm properly is inferior to a retired boxer in his 60s showing the full effects of 30 years of blows to the head.

If I ever need a bunch of pussies to totally miss the point of easy ass gags, I know where to look.

HEY I always get your jokes shep. Give me some credit or I am blowing the dog whistle.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm

hey he just called all of you fuckers
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:55 pm

You can blow the wolfwhistle any time you like.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

But first you must take it out of King Mo's ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LMAO All three inches of it?

Thats it I am calling the pound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LOL OUCH
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LOL OUCH

Yeah doesn't make too much sense that I hate on a guy who wrestled at OU and family still lives in Norman lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:07 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LOL OUCH

Yeah doesn't make too much sense that I hate on a guy who wrestled at OU and family still lives in Norman lol
Hey a douche is a douche no matter where they are from. Take wolf for example.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:10 pm

No it isn't Mo's fault he was and is overrated. It's not like he is even drastically overrated or anything. He is just slightly overrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
No it isn't Mo's fault he was and is overrated. It's not like he is even drastically overrated or anything. He is just slightly overrated.
Got yah.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:35 pm

He wasn't overrated at all. He just ran into a guy extremely underrated and did it with a completely blown knee.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
He wasn't overrated at all. He just ran into a guy extremely underrated and did it with a completely blown knee.

See Mark, this is why I made the comment about the wolfwhistle being lodged into Mo's ass lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Feijao was extremely underrated, and his knee was completely blown. Under no rational thought process can I say Mo was overrated with a blown knee. This knee requires complete reconstruction, and he was fighting without an MCL even in the knee.

Team thirsty FTW.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Feijao was extremely underrated, and his knee was completely blown. Under no rational thought process can I say Mo was overrated with a blown knee. This knee requires complete reconstruction, and he was fighting without an MCL even in the knee.

Team thirsty FTW.

Yes I agree Feijao was underrated. But in my humble opinion Mo was and still is overrated. But like I said only slightly. I saw your thread before asking Mo or Bones? Bones would rape him so fast Janitor would be jealous. Easy buddy I was just fucking with you with the initial comment anyways. We have been over this Mo debate, we stand on different sides of the fence. Your side is much more crowded.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Feijos next performances will help us know

how did this get onto Mo though is the real question
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Feijos next performances will help us know

how did this get onto Mo though is the real question

I'll give you the play by play. Mark threatened Wolfy that he would blow the dog whistle, Wolfy said you can blow my wolfwhistle anytime, I said first you have to take it out of Mo's ass....it was a natural progression.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 pm

no comment on the knee he looked good to me in the first. but underrated yes feijao is a bad ass no doubt about it and was pretty big for a 205er. And oh yeah no poopy tips round here seeeen.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Mo at the top of his powers would beat Bones, but Mo was obviously not himself last Saturday. Still, more power to Feijao.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Mo at the top of his powers would beat Bones, but Mo was obviously not himself last Saturday. Still, more power to Feijao.

Mo at the top of his powers would be brutally beaten by Jones with a blown out knee.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:22 pm

I'll tell you what, if they ever fight. I'll take Jones via TKO or KO and you can have any other result tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali and Soonermark peace treaty   Ali and Soonermark peace treaty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ali and Soonermark peace treaty
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next