Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+21
mannyfresh
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
timthebim
cascade_run
acccardinal12
oggy420
r3dman7630
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
Ludo
NoRegret
LA
Canvas
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captainanddew
gomez1012
GDPofDRC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The Walking Dead - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
that was a crazy twisted ending!

Meh. They didn't leave me hanging I can actually wait till next year and the preview for next year yet again did not say anything just them killing zombies. Give me some drama!
not enough drama in the last ep?

i loved the ending. who would have thunk that sophie would be in the barn

Come on now. Do you watch horror movies or zombie movies? This always happens lol.
i don't consider this a horror "show"...

It is!

You do know its supposed to be a character drama. Its not really about the zombies at all its about the people. The zombies are just there to drive the plot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
that was a crazy twisted ending!

Meh. They didn't leave me hanging I can actually wait till next year and the preview for next year yet again did not say anything just them killing zombies. Give me some drama!
not enough drama in the last ep?

i loved the ending. who would have thunk that sophie would be in the barn

Come on now. Do you watch horror movies or zombie movies? This always happens lol.
i don't consider this a horror "show"...

It is!

You do know its supposed to be a character drama. Its not really about the zombies at all its about the people. The zombies are just there to drive the plot.

Well of course I know that! I've seen alot of zombie/horror films obviously this tops them all but this happens in alot of them a loved one turned into a zombie. I'm not hating on the show I love it I just want more drama.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 pm

I don't know where more drama could be squeezed in at the moment, T-dogg is the only character not immersed in some kind of drama right now.

I mean if you run down all of the main players and what has been happening with them in the past 6 episodes, where is more drama needed? Everyone has conflict, everyone is struggling. What should happen?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:40 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I don't know where more drama could be squeezed in at the moment, T-dogg is the only character not immersed in some kind of drama right now.

I mean if you run down all of the main players and what has been happening with them in the past 6 episodes, where is more drama needed? Everyone has conflict, everyone is struggling. What should happen?

I just wanted something other than it ending the way it did with them standing over top of a bunch of bodies. Give me something that's gonna leave me hanging ya know? Then when they showed clips of what is gonna happen next it was basically nothing.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:22 pm

why was the group never told about a little red headed girl in the barn tho? that bugs me the most
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
why was the group never told about a little red headed girl in the barn tho? that bugs me the most

STFU and GTFO! I want DRAMA!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:27 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Hershel explained that Otis put most of the walkers in there himself and that no new walkers have been corralled since his death. He was shot by Shane before he ever knew they were looking for Sophie. Patricia was the only other character ever seen going in there and she might not of seen Sophie in there amongst all of the others to think it was the same girl they were searching for or might of not been all about having one of the group go look to see if it was since they didn't want it to be known the barn was full.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:30 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Hershel explained that Otis put most of the walkers in there himself and that no new walkers have been corralled since his death. He was shot by Shane before he ever knew they were looking for Sophie. Patricia was the only other character ever seen going in there and she might not of seen Sophie in there amongst all of the others to think it was the same girl they were searching for or might of not been all about having one of the group go look to see if it was since they didn't want it to be known the barn was full.
ahh that clears it up... i think i saw a sneak peak about them talking about otis tending the barn
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:39 pm

WRONG THREAD LOL
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:49 pm

What do you want me to do with it killer?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:10 pm

enjoy it, and then delete lol...
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:15 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Anyways, I thought there were shades of brilliance in the mid season finale last night. Three different story arcs came to a head in one moment. The union of the group via way of searching for Sophie, and all of the baggage and developments that came with it, Herschel's philosophy juxtaposed to the reality of the situation of the group, and the reoccurring theme of decisions, who can and will make what choices and their subsequent consequences.

The explanation of how Sophie got in the barn is irrelevant. All that matters is that the group grew to react to walkers, their morality was developed, so much that they forgot their humanity, lost some of what Herschel still was staining to maintain, some more than others when you compare a Glenn or Dale to someone like Shane. So they didn't see the world like Herschel does. But then when Sophia showed up out of the barn, the humanity Herschel had that they so frowned upon was stirred in them, nobody could come to shoot her. Except Rick, who of coarse is the one guy that Shane said couldn't make the tough decisions to lead the group and wouldn't make it in this world. Every decision is important.

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 pm

good episode

they need to either leave the farm or finally have a difinitive change in the group dynamics
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Anyways, I thought there were shades of brilliance in the mid season finale last night. Three different story arcs came to a head in one moment. The union of the group via way of searching for Sophie, and all of the baggage and developments that came with it, Herschel's philosophy juxtaposed to the reality of the situation of the group, and the reoccurring theme of decisions, who can and will make what choices and their subsequent consequences.

The explanation of how Sophie got in the barn is irrelevant. All that matters is that the group grew to react to walkers, their morality was developed, so much that they forgot their humanity, lost some of what Herschel still was staining to maintain, some more than others when you compare a Glenn or Dale to someone like Shane. So they didn't see the world like Herschel does. But then when Sophia showed up out of the barn, the humanity Herschel had that they so frowned upon was stirred in them, nobody could come to shoot her. Except Rick, who of coarse is the one guy that Shane said couldn't make the tough decisions to lead the group and wouldn't make it in this world. Every decision is important.

yeah good post tons of conflict/character group development.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:37 am

GDPofDRC wrote:

Spot on, well said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 am

Ugh wtf is it with you yanks and your tv breaks, so annoying. February is ages away.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:59 am

Why don't you go watch a new episode of the game of thorns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Why don't you go watch a new episode of the game of thorns.

Why don't you go and jerk off to Battlefield 3 videos.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:32 am

I'm sure you would like imagining that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:50 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 12 Walkingdeadmidseasonposter
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:58 pm

ali whats with the red x.

ot katie perry would feel 5 seconds of pain under my sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Hahaha amen to that brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 am

Season three will be 16 episodes.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118048649
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Ali wrote:
Season three will be 16 episodes.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118048649

Saw that too. Pumped its going to keep going. I started ready the comic books. It gets even better. I hope they incorporate more plot lines from the comic in the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next