Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biggest Bad Ass American President????

Go down 
+3
4445Frank
timthebim
Birdofthad
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Most Bad Ass American President Ever
President Thomas "Tug" Benson - Hot Shots 2
Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Vote_lcap29%Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
President James Marshall - Air Force 1
Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Vote_lcap57%Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
President Thomas J. Whitmore - Independence Day
Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Vote_lcap14%Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Who is the msot bad ass American President of the last 20 years?

DEFINING MOMENT

Thomas Tug Benson - tough decision, its either suggesting they fly the Iraq army to Minnesotta fight them on home turf then go ice fishing or battling Saddaam Hussein with a light saber.
Big Line : "Only a master of evil Saddam!"

James Marshall - Oh lets see, taking out a hole plane filled with terrorists who look like they are controlled by Comissioner Gordon or dangling from a plane by a piece of rope. Man thats bad ass.
Big Line : Get off my plane!

Thomas J. Whitmore - Simply put, beating the aliens, and oh ya leading the Coalition of Anybody left with a plane. THis guy was the fucking Gold Leader vs the aliens.
Big Line : Im going in for another shot!"

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm

President Marshall!!!
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:51 pm

My vote goes to Harrison Ford.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Andrew Mother Fucking Jackson son
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Always and everywhere Theodore Roosevelt. The guy went blind in one eye because he WAS STILL SPARRING IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHILE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He took a bullet in the chest while making a speech AND FINISHED THE DAMN SPEECH before getting medical attention.

He went up the Amazon in 1913 and discovered the path of the river now named after him! When he reported back and some losers sought to prove his findings fraudulent he hosted a public forum in Washington and smashed the naysayers.

He takes these fantasy guys of the last twenty years, puts them over his knee and spanks them until they say "San Juan Hill!"

Last edited by marbleheadmaui on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 pm

only reason i made it of last 20 years was cause Tedy would run away with it marbs, got an autograph on a document from when he was a police commissioner, ol Teddy was bad ass for sure
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 pm

i dont really feel like getting into a debate but Roosevelt was a crooked president and took us into the war because he was connected to the world bankers (his whole family were bankers). The attack on pearl harbor was known about and provoked by him, he even broke international war rules to get Japan to be the first one to attack.

Teddy Roosevelt was not a bad ass president. He was a rich, corrupt warmonger who led us strait into the deadliest military war conflict in history, killing an estimated 60 million people.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 pm

your getting confused with Frankkin Roosevelt oggy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:47 pm

yea just realized that thought you were talking about fdr initially
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

haha it happens
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i dont really feel like getting into a debate but Roosevelt was a crooked president and took us into the war because he was connected to the world bankers (his whole family were bankers). The attack on pearl harbor was known about and provoked by him, he even broke international war rules to get Japan to be the first one to attack.

Teddy Roosevelt was not a bad ass president. He was a rich, corrupt warmonger who led us strait into the deadliest military war conflict in history, killing an estimated 60 million people.

Yes Fdr is very crooked. Cared about no one but himself.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:50 pm

don't care for teddy either to be honest
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:54 pm

oggy420 wrote:

What president do you like because you just eliminated two that are loved by the left and the right. Who was good president in your opinion. And please tell me why you think fdr had knowledge of the attack.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Mix up your Roosevelt's much?
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:21 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea just realized that thought you were talking about fdr initially

FDR didn't box, didn't go to the Amazon, never got shot and had nothing to do with San Juan Hill. Easy mistake to make. Smile
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 pm

If we're talking about real presidents, my favorite is Harry Truman.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

What president do you like because you just eliminated two that are loved by the left and the right. Who was good president in your opinion. And please tell me why you think fdr had knowledge of the attack.

im gonna go into detail here but if you follow what im saying maybe you can understand where im coming from.

One thing you should understand about me is that left vs right bullshit means nothing to me. What i am interested in has no agenda other than getting this country back in the hands of the people. Not letting it get controlled by a small group of powerful men behind the curtain.

Something you need to understand before i go in depth on this is that War is the most profitable thing possible for the world bankers because it guarantees that countries will be forced to borrow more money from the central banks at interest to fund the war, so they get to reap all the benefits and watch us kill each other.

In World War 1 the american people wanted nothing to do with the war and Woodrow Wilson declared neutrality. But the Bankers on the other hand wanted in the war because of the opportunity to make money off it. The bankers had an inside man, Colonel Edward House who was Wilson's top adviser and mentor. This is part of a documented conversation which you can look up for yourself, between Colonel Edward House and Sir Edward Grey, the Foreign Secretary of England :

Grey inquired: “What will American do if germans sink an ocean liner with American passengers on board?” House responded: “I believe that a flame of indignation would sweep the United States and that by itself would be sufficient to carry us into war.”

So on May 7th, 1915 the Lusitania was sent into waters in a war zone even though the German Embassy actually put advertisements in the NY Times telling people that if they board the Lusitania they did so at their own risk as such a ship sailing from America to England through the war zone would be liable to destruction. AS expected the Lusitania was torpedoed and sank in 18 mins killing 1,200 people. Americans were enraged and the Bankers got what they wanted as we entered the war a short time after. The first world war cost 323,000 american lives.

Now to World War 2 and where FDR comes in. The Roosevelt family have been bankers since the 18th century, and FDR's uncle Frederick was on the original board of the Federal Reserve. Naturally FDR was very sympathetic to the interest of the international bankers. And what the bankers wanted at this time was to enter the war. Here is a documented Journal entry form Secretary of War Henry Stinson. It is about a conversation he had with FDR dated Nov 25th 1941
"The question was how should we maneuver them into firing the 1st shot... it was desirable to make sure the Japanese be the one's to do this so that there should remain no doubt who were the aggressors."
So in the months leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor FDR did everything in his power to anger the Japanese. Though he publicly declared neutrality behind the scenes he was trying anything he could to piss of Japan. He halted all of Japans imports of american petroleum, he froze all japanese assets in the US, he aided Japans enemies by giving loans to Nationalist China and gave military aid to the British (which is completely against international war rules). On December 4th, 3 days before the attack Australian Intelligence told FDR about a Japanese task force moving towards Pearl Harbor. FDR ignored this warning and yet again, as expected, Pearl Harbor was attacked by a Japanese air raid killing 2,400 soldiers.
Before Pearl Harbor 83% of the american population wanted nothing to do with the war. After Pearl Harbor 1 million men volunteered to go to war.
Yet again the Bankers got what they wanted.
Also in case you were interested, Nazi Germany's war effort was largely supported by two organizations: one of which was called I.G.Farben. I.G.Farben produced 84% of Germany's explosives and even the Zyklon B used in concentration camps to kill millions. One of the unspoken partners of I.G.Farben was J.D.Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company in America. In fact, the German Air Force could not operate without a special additive patented by Rockefeller's Standard Oil. The drastic bombing of London by Nazi Germany, for example was made possible by a $20 million sale of fuel to I.G.Farben by the Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company. This is just one small point of the topic how American business funded both sides of World War II.

One other treasonous organization worth mentioning is the Union Banking Corporation of New York City. Not only did they finance numerous aspects of Hitler's rise to power along with actual materials during the war, it was also a Nazi money-laundering bank which was eventually exposed for having millions of dollars of Nazi money in its vaults. The Union Banking Corporation of New York was eventually seized for violations of the Trading with the enemy Act.

Guess who the director and vice president of the Union Bank was? Prescott Bush, our former president's grandfather and of course our former president's father.

Just a little tid bit for you to chew on. If you have any questions about the validity of what i am saying, please let me know specifically what you don't believe and i will do my best to find a source for ya.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

oh and to answer your question

my 2 favorite presidents are Andrew Jackson and Abe Lincoln. I like them because they fought against the central banks and wanted a fair monetary system in which the citizens weren't automatically enslaved by debt.

Even your boy FDR admitted it

"The real truth of the matter is that a Financial Element in the large centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson" - FDR 1933

Im not making this shit up here.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

im gonna go into detail here but if you follow what im saying maybe you can understand where im coming from.

One thing you should understand about me is that left vs right bullshit means nothing to me. What i am interested in has no agenda other than getting this country back in the hands of the people. Not letting it get controlled by a small group of powerful men behind the curtain.

Something you need to understand before i go in depth on this is that War is the most profitable thing possible for the world bankers because it guarantees that countries will be forced to borrow more money from the central banks at interest to fund the war, so they get to reap all the benefits and watch us kill each other.

In World War 1 the american people wanted nothing to do with the war and Woodrow Wilson declared neutrality. But the Bankers on the other hand wanted in the war because of the opportunity to make money off it. The bankers had an inside man, Colonel Edward House who was Wilson's top adviser and mentor. This is part of a documented conversation which you can look up for yourself, between Colonel Edward House and Sir Edward Grey, the Foreign Secretary of England :

Grey inquired: “What will American do if germans sink an ocean liner with American passengers on board?” House responded: “I believe that a flame of indignation would sweep the United States and that by itself would be sufficient to carry us into war.”

So on May 7th, 1915 the Lusitania was sent into waters in a war zone even though the German Embassy actually put advertisements in the NY Times telling people that if they board the Lusitania they did so at their own risk as such a ship sailing from America to England through the war zone would be liable to destruction. AS expected the Lusitania was torpedoed and sank in 18 mins killing 1,200 people. Americans were enraged and the Bankers got what they wanted as we entered the war a short time after. The first world war cost 323,000 american lives.

Now to World War 2 and where FDR comes in. The Roosevelt family have been bankers since the 18th century, and FDR's uncle Frederick was on the original board of the Federal Reserve. Naturally FDR was very sympathetic to the interest of the international bankers. And what the bankers wanted at this time was to enter the war. Here is a documented Journal entry form Secretary of War Henry Stinson. It is about a conversation he had with FDR dated Nov 25th 1941
"The question was how should we maneuver them into firing the 1st shot... it was desirable to make sure the Japanese be the one's to do this so that there should remain no doubt who were the aggressors."
So in the months leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor FDR did everything in his power to anger the Japanese. Though he publicly declared neutrality behind the scenes he was trying anything he could to piss of Japan. He halted all of Japans imports of american petroleum, he froze all japanese assets in the US, he aided Japans enemies by giving loans to Nationalist China and gave military aid to the British (which is completely against international war rules). On December 4th, 3 days before the attack Australian Intelligence told FDR about a Japanese task force moving towards Pearl Harbor. FDR ignored this warning and yet again, as expected, Pearl Harbor was attacked by a Japanese air raid killing 2,400 soldiers.
Before Pearl Harbor 83% of the american population wanted nothing to do with the war. After Pearl Harbor 1 million men volunteered to go to war.
Yet again the Bankers got what they wanted.
Also in case you were interested, Nazi Germany's war effort was largely supported by two organizations: one of which was called I.G.Farben. I.G.Farben produced 84% of Germany's explosives and even the Zyklon B used in concentration camps to kill millions. One of the unspoken partners of I.G.Farben was J.D.Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company in America. In fact, the German Air Force could not operate without a special additive patented by Rockefeller's Standard Oil. The drastic bombing of London by Nazi Germany, for example was made possible by a $20 million sale of fuel to I.G.Farben by the Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company. This is just one small point of the topic how American business funded both sides of World War II.

One other treasonous organization worth mentioning is the Union Banking Corporation of New York City. Not only did they finance numerous aspects of Hitler's rise to power along with actual materials during the war, it was also a Nazi money-laundering bank which was eventually exposed for having millions of dollars of Nazi money in its vaults. The Union Banking Corporation of New York was eventually seized for violations of the Trading with the enemy Act.

Guess who the director and vice president of the Union Bank was? Prescott Bush, our former president's grandfather and of course our former president's father.

Just a little tid bit for you to chew on. If you have any questions about the validity of what i am saying, please let me know specifically what you don't believe and i will do my best to find a source for ya.

There is some seriously bad history there.

1. The Lusitania was sunk TWO YEARS before the US declared war on Germany. The Zimmerman Telegram was the impetus.
2. US dead in WWI was more like 115,000 not 323,000.

I stopped reading there.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:36 pm

the number of soldiers killed in WWI was never confirmed. But because that number is off you just disregard the rest of the post? Whatever dude some people are just not interested in the truth.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 pm

oggy420 wrote:
the number of soldiers killed in WWI was never confirmed. But because that number is off you just disregard the rest of the post? Whatever dude some people are just not interested in the truth.

323,000 is the number of total casualties.

Implying the Lusitania was the reason the US entered WWI reflects either ignorance or dishonesty.

Why keep reading when both central tenants of the first section are simply wrong?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Andrew Jackson slaughtere indians im not too high on him
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 pm

and so what if was only 117,00 lives lost. Is that not enough for you to care about or something?
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Andrew Jackson slaughtere indians im not too high on him

Yeah well, that means you can't be high on very many public officials prior to 1890.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 pm

oggy420 wrote:
and so what if was only 117,00 lives lost. Is that not enough for you to care about or something?

Nope. But those kinds of errors, and the ignorance or lie about the Lusitania, means the author isn't worth taking seriously on that particular topic.

No biggie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bad Ass American President????   Biggest Bad Ass American President???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggest Bad Ass American President????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next