Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana comments on Strikeforce

Go down 
+3
captain organic
Andrew the Raider King
acccardinal12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dana comments on Strikeforce Empty
PostSubject: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 am

I know what he is saying, but Dana never learned that it is easier to burn bridge down than to actually construct one.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 am

"shittime"? Is that the best he can come up with?

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I know what he is saying, but Dana never learned that it is easier to burn bridge down than to actually construct one.

I have no idea what he is talking about. what was Karma's role in last night's event?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

captain organic wrote:
Andrew the Raider King wrote:

I have no idea what he is talking about. what was Karma's role in last night's event?

That's what I'm saying I enjoyed it. I think he means King Mo losing though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

What a juvenile response from White. Not even Andrew is defending that. Last night's event was great for the promotion in the long run. Feijao, Mo, Hendo, Babalu and Mousasi now comprise a division that yesterday essentially comprised of only Mo.

They may lose Bobby Lashley but Lashley was replaced by Daniel Cormier. Batista vs Lashley actually makes sense now, and they added Chad Griggs for at least a fight or two to the bottom end of their ever growing, ever more impressive HW division.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Did he really say that? I don't really understand what was bad about last nights event for SF. A 10-2 fighter with a more entertaining style brutally took the belt last night in a competitive fight.

To me, it once again shows the SF is a competitive place to fight that people refuse to give them credit for. Nobody for Fedor to fight. Nobody for Hendo to fight. Nobody for Mousasi to fight. Nobody for Mo to fight. Guys keep popping up. The divisions keep getting deeper and the end does not appear to reckoning for SF.

I think he had to be talking about Lashley who was the biggest name on the card. Thats what Dana cares about when it comes to competition...names...not talent...not these days. The biggest name on the card got humiliated in the opening bout.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Everyone saw that coming though I think. We all had question marks concerning Lashley's gas tank being as bulky and green as he is. What we learned is that if he can't snag those takedowns with ease he is suddenly in a vary compromising position against even a mediocre type technical striker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana comments on Strikeforce   Dana comments on Strikeforce Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana comments on Strikeforce
Page 1 of 1