Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder

Go down 
+2
timthebim
Birdofthad
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Drew Brees
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:02 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Barry Sanders

Best Lion player ever.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Barry was my favorite Running back of all time happy i got to see him play a game live
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Barry was my favorite Running back of all time happy i got to see him play a game live
I saw him live when he was at OSU. I got to watch his son Barry Sanders JR score 4 touchdowns against my football team 3 years ago. He is a big prospect right now. He is bigger than Barry was. Also that same school has Eric Dickerson JR. I hate playing against them.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

hhaah thats awesome i used to always make a Barry Sanders Jr on my NCAA hahaha

just rmemeber him having a crazy ass run against the cowbowys and i instantly fell in love with the dudes style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:17 am

Birdofthad wrote:
hhaah thats awesome i used to always make a Barry Sanders Jr on my NCAA hahaha

just rmemeber him having a crazy ass run against the cowbowys and i instantly fell in love with the dudes style
Whats fucked up is we played against them twice in a row. When he was in 7th grade he carried the ball 3 times for 3 touchdowns. We never even touched the guy.

Also Eric Dickerson JR is even better. He is fucking huge. He is in 9th grade this year. Barry Jr is a Junior in high school this year.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 am

big backs are scary, I remember Henry Melton from high school was huge, my friend Serg was fucking nuts, SR year he had a Yards Per Carry Average of 14.7 no bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:37 am

Birdofthad wrote:
big backs are scary, I remember Henry Melton from high school was huge, my friend Serg was fucking nuts, SR year he had a Yards Per Carry Average of 14.7 no bullshit
WOW. Watch out for Dickerson Jr in the next few years. He will be a big time back. My bet is he will be the one out of the two who ends up in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 am

i liked Dickerson as well since he was a loyal Pony haha

here check out some of his highlights Serg was an absolute beast, coming out of Texas HS he was called the best Texas football high school player since Jesse Armstead in the late 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjnhDVY-uE

Linebacker clips ^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5XgiXYJHy4

Running back and LB clips ^^^^^

only player in Texas in the last 30 years to be All State Offense and Defense, if his knees had held up better he wouldve played both ways at UT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XixYnrk1uG8&feature=related

jjust found this it was a funny lip news did on him we gave him so much shit for forgetting what perephrial vision was hahaha, but check out the runs
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 am

5,600 yards rushing in 3 years (not including playoff games) 86 TDS, 411 tackles 55 for loss in 4 year HS career was nuts watching him play every week
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:54 am

The game looked so promising, we were healthy, and our secondary was strong. We KNEW we had this game. With two minutes left to play in the first half, we lead 31-0. Although they kicked a FG before the half, we still felt great. However, they scored twice on wide receiver reverse passes. I honestly couldn’t tell you anything else about that game. We somehow lost, 41-38. Sergio Kindle had 312 yards rushing, 15 tackles, and we lost. It was honestly, the most heart-wrenching thing I’ve ever been a part of…

worst coaching i have ever seen in my life ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:57 am

Birdofthad wrote:
i liked Dickerson as well since he was a loyal Pony haha

here check out some of his highlights Serg was an absolute beast, coming out of Texas HS he was called the best Texas football high school player since Jesse Armstead in the late 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjnhDVY-uE

Linebacker clips ^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5XgiXYJHy4

Running back and LB clips ^^^^^

only player in Texas in the last 30 years to be All State Offense and Defense, if his knees had held up better he wouldve played both ways at UT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XixYnrk1uG8&feature=related

jjust found this it was a funny lip news did on him we gave him so much shit for forgetting what perephrial vision was hahaha, but check out the runs
WOW that kid was a stud. He just ran people over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 am

Birdofthad wrote:
The game looked so promising, we were healthy, and our secondary was strong. We KNEW we had this game. With two minutes left to play in the first half, we lead 31-0. Although they kicked a FG before the half, we still felt great. However, they scored twice on wide receiver reverse passes. I honestly couldn’t tell you anything else about that game. We somehow lost, 41-38. Sergio Kindle had 312 yards rushing, 15 tackles, and we lost. It was honestly, the most heart-wrenching thing I’ve ever been a part of…

worst coaching i have ever seen in my life ^^^^^^
LOL that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 am

ya and the sad thing is the videos dont even do him justice there were so many games where he broke long ass runs that i cant find on video

Two years ago, we came into the season with high expectations. After finishing 3rd in the district, we were matched up against Hebron in the first round. Hebron had gone undefeated, had only trailed once all season, and had won each of its games by at least 35 points. On the night where we played them, everything went our way as we beat them 44-15

craziest High school game ever saw ^^^^^ that was our junior year
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:59 am

ya that school Wylie beat us 3 years in a row in the playoffs it fucking sucked hahaah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:02 am

Birdofthad wrote:
ya that school Wylie beat us 3 years in a row in the playoffs it fucking sucked hahaah
At least you guys were good. My senior year was the best team we have had the last 30 years and we went 5-5. Missed the playoffs by one game. We lost 2 games on last second plays. Also our last game of the season we out gained the other team by 258 yards and still lost by 3 touchdowns. Our QB threw 2 pics and our RB fumbled 3 times. We should have been 8-2.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 am

get this before serg got there Woodrow had gone 0-11, 3-8, 1-10. He came and they had 4 winning seasons in a row hahahaha, they were literally ranked one of the worst high school football teams in the world, there was some ranking thing that ranked 10,000 taems, we were 3rd from last before our freshman year

found a good one of him beasting on the run

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Sergio-Kindle-Dallas-T-11519

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 am

[quote="soonermark890"]
Birdofthad wrote:
At least you guys were good. My senior year was the best team we have had the last 30 years and we went 5-5. Missed the playoffs by one game. We lost 2 games on last second plays. Also our last game of the season we out gained the other team by 258 yards and still lost by 3 touchdowns. Our QB threw 2 pics and our RB fumbled 3 times. We should have been 8-2.[/quote]

damn that sucks, i hate how little things like that is the difference between 5-5 and 8-2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:10 am

[quote="Birdofthad"]
soonermark890 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
At least you guys were good. My senior year was the best team we have had the last 30 years and we went 5-5. Missed the playoffs by one game. We lost 2 games on last second plays. Also our last game of the season we out gained the other team by 258 yards and still lost by 3 touchdowns. Our QB threw 2 pics and our RB fumbled 3 times. We should have been 8-2.[/quote]

damn that sucks, i hate how little things like that is the difference between 5-5 and 8-2

Yeah we had the number 1 defense in the state that year. The team that won state was Tulsa Union. We played them at home and held them to the lowest total yards and points of the year. Hell we were up 7-0 at half time on their ass. Ended up losing 21-7. Our QB threw 2 INT's the second half. Man he sucked.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 am

damn ya we never had good QBs the QB our senior year was a junior and he ended up becoming the first QB to have a 1,000 yard season in like 40 years at our school mainly cause he had Greg mcCoy at reciever vvvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5jKi7pau1Q

we called Greg Mr Prime Time when the Lights Shine

hahah, hes one of TCUs good players
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:16 am

he saved TCU vs Wyoming last year haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder   Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little guys With a Chip on Their Shoulder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2