Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs

Go down 
+6
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
josh200612
Ziggy116
UBeeg9cats
gomez1012
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs Empty
PostSubject: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:52 am

31-31 now in OT

Nevada going FTW
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:52 am

ITS GOOD

Boise St say GOOOD BYE to a title shot!
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 am

Tough tough loss. I've been rooting for them since the first Boise Fiesta Bowl and really wanted a small school in the championship. I really feel bad for the kicker and hope nothing bad happens to him. It was one heck of a game and broke my heart in the end. I guess Boise is like all my other teams lol.

Here's hoping TCU gets in and gets a W.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 am

I don't mean to troll around and talk Boise football here, but I couldn't be happier that it is being proven again that they could not hang week in and week out in a real conference. Maybe two Big Ten schools get in now.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 am

feels like the monkey has jumped off of my back! it would of been the end of college football if BSU made it the the NC game.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
I don't mean to troll around and talk Boise football here, but I couldn't be happier that it is being proven again that they could not hang week in and week out in a real conference. Maybe two Big Ten schools get in now.

I still think Boise would be undefeated in the Big East, ACC, Big 12, and Big Ten Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm

josh200612 wrote:
feels like the monkey has jumped off of my back! it would of been the end of college football if BSU made it the the NC game.

LOL the end of college football?

The only teams fans that really seem to root against these mid majors are fans of teams that don't have a real chance to win the NC in the foreseeable future. Boise would crush Shitagan brutally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:19 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

I still think Boise would be undefeated in the Big East, ACC, Big 12, and Big Ten Smile

LOL!!!!!! Good one. That can't run the table against horse shit teams but they can against the best of the best. You're just being silly and reaching now.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

The only teams fans that really seem to root against these mid majors are fans of teams that don't have a real chance to win the NC in the foreseeable future. Boise would crush Shitagan brutally.

Disagree, I root against them because I feel they don't deserve to be in the discussion until they join a real conference or there is a playoff of at least 10 teams.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Disagree, I root against them because I feel they don't deserve to be in the discussion until they join a real conference or there is a playoff of at least 10 teams.

+1
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Plus, any team that goes from BCS bowl to Humanitarium Bowl is laughable.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Boise state going undefeated in the Big 10 is a joke. Ohio State and Wisconsin would beat them.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 pm

timthebim wrote:
Boise state going undefeated in the Big 10 is a joke. Ohio State and Wisconsin would beat them.

And MSU and Illinois and Penn St. and Maybe even Iowa.

If they were in the Big 10 and played a decent non-conference, in all seriousness, they may not get bowl eligible most years.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I wonder if Nevada will get a fair move up the ranks for this. Boise State came out in the second half complacent, Nevada came out to this..

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:59 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I wonder if Nevada will get a fair move up the ranks for this. Boise State came out in the second half complacent, Nevada came out to this..

If it wasn't for writers and voters wanting to give Boise a quality win they probably wouldn't have even been ranked. Nevada hadn't been ranked since 1948 coming into this year.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Let's not get crazy now. Boise would have definetly been ranked.

But of course, i don't know much about college football. It is the low standard. When i think that the Buffalo Bills practice squad or my local UFL teams second string would maul the best college team without breaking a sweat it kind of turns me off. My Dad's a big Wolfpack fan though, so i watched last nights game.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Let's not get crazy now. Boise would have definetly been ranked.

But of course, i don't know much about college football. It is the low standard. When i think that the Buffalo Bills practice squad or my local UFL teams second string would maul the best college team without breaking a sweat it kind of turns me off. My Dad's a big Wolfpack fan though, so i watched last nights game.

Nevada hadn't been ranked is what I meant. If Boise wasn't at the end of their schedule they wouldnt have been ranked. That's what I was getting at.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 am

they ranked nevada for bosie to beat them so they could have a pull.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am

josh200612 wrote:
they ranked nevada for bosie to beat them so they could have a pull.

exactly
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am

now im sure beeg is rooting for TCU now.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am

lol, yeah he already made that clear. They are pretty much a lock to play in the Rose Bowl against I'm guessing Wisconsin. Can't believe the Rose Bowl is set up that way now. BCS ruined any glory the bowl games had.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
lol, yeah he already made that clear. They are pretty much a lock to play in the Rose Bowl against I'm guessing Wisconsin. Can't believe the Rose Bowl is set up that way now. BCS ruined any glory the bowl games had.

wisky will put up 70+! TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am

That game, and if Oregon/Auburn happens could both have over/unders of over 100 pts
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am

Do you really think the best college teams would be mauled by a UFL second string teams? Is the talent gap that bad?

I kind of like the UFL a little bit. I've watched it before. I hope it lasts long enough to become the stable D-league for the NFL it hopes to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Do you really think the best college teams would be mauled by a UFL second string teams? Is the talent gap that bad?

I kind of like the UFL a little bit. I've watched it before. I hope it lasts long enough to become the stable D-league for the NFL it hopes to be.

Yes. Just like the UConn women would get demolished by a shitty mens team. Same arguement.

UFL is alright, definitely better than nothing. I loved the arena league, wish it wouldn't have gone away. Not as a D league but just as pure entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs   Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs Empty

Back to top Go down

Boise St Kicker bricks two chip shot FGs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next