Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boise state vs TCU

Go down 
+5
SOKO
LTFG
oggy420
LA
timthebim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 am

This game ended up being a very good defensive game with Boise state pulling it out. I hope Iowa and georgia Tech is half as good tommorrow. I still dont think either would beat Florida. so hopefully people start cying that they would.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 am

You never know, that's why playoffs are needed
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 am

didn't expect such a low scoring game, so im not too bummed i missed it to smoke a 2 gram blunt
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:10 am

oggy420 wrote:
didn't expect such a low scoring game, so im not too bummed i missed it to smoke a 2 gram blunt

LOL thats big as hell lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 am

It's medium sized honestly, standard blunt's like a half slice, 1.75, but still sounds like fun, I want to go blaze now
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 am

man i got some medical buds from cali!!! Shit is amazing.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
It's medium sized honestly, standard blunt's like a half slice, 1.75, but still sounds like fun, I want to go blaze now

Standard blunts lol? Sounds big to me but I aint a smoker,
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Did anyone catch that halftime show? While I was watching, that chubby chaser thread was the first thing that popped into my head... The girls on the dance team and band for Boise St. were packing some serious LB's and had looks to reverse a rivers flow. I was seriously concerned for the grounds crew when that dance team started doing cart wheels and showing their "moves". It's obvious that Boise St. doesn't pull out of state for 99% of the student body... I need another tums...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 pm

i usually smoke 1 to 1.5 gram blunts. 2 gram blunts are usually a weekend thing but last night is was feeling kinda sick so i needed it.. The best is buying a grape green game dutch and paking like 3 grams of shake it it!!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 pm

It goes to show they wouldnt do shit agianst a half ass team with a few losses and a tough schedule. Look at cinn vs florida they got owned cause cin doesnt play anyone. remember when hawaii was undefeated and played ga and got owned. IMO auburn or nebraska or teams like that would of given cin, tcu, and boise a run. They do need a playoff system just to show these teams cant do shit against a big name school thats in the mix every year regardless of their record.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Pretty hard to say that when Boise was also undefeated and no one really knows how good they are. Auburn sucks dick by the way and would lose to all 3 of those schools
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
It goes to show they wouldnt do shit agianst a half ass team with a few losses and a tough schedule. Look at cinn vs florida they got owned cause cin doesnt play anyone. remember when hawaii was undefeated and played ga and got owned. IMO auburn or nebraska or teams like that would of given cin, tcu, and boise a run. They do need a playoff system just to show these teams cant do shit against a big name school thats in the mix every year regardless of their record.

Cincy would beat Auburn by 20 points.

Now Nebraska on the other hand would be a tough team because of that defense.

The Big East actually has a better record in bowl games than the SEC or Big 12 or even my Big Ten does thus far, so for you to say they dont play anyone is dumb.

Florida beat Cincy because Florida is in another league...not because of the teams they played during the season. IMO Florida would beat Texas...and any other team in COllege Football this year outside of Bama.

I think bama is going to embarras Texas in the title game.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm

NoRegret wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:

Cincy would beat Auburn by 20 points.

Now Nebraska on the other hand would be a tough team because of that defense.

The Big East actually has a better record in bowl games than the SEC or Big 12 or even my Big Ten does thus far, so for you to say they dont play anyone is dumb.

Florida beat Cincy because Florida is in another league...not because of the teams they played during the season. IMO Florida would beat Texas...and any other team in COllege Football this year outside of Bama.

I think bama is going to embarras Texas in the title game.

No, they won't.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Bigs- dont be in denial bro. That defense is sick nasty! lol

I think Bama wins this game scoring somewhere between 31-38 points while allowing between 10-17 points.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Bigs- dont be in denial bro. That defense is sick nasty! lol

I think Bama wins this game scoring somewhere between 31-38 points while allowing between 10-17 points.

Colt McCoy is going to finish his career at UT with a national championship...can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:10 pm

BsCS would of been better if TCU and Boise State played against anyone but each other. Better for everyone but the BsCS I suppose. How would that look if TCU and Bosie State finished undefeated while going through a BsCS game against a BsCS qualifying school?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

Boise state vs TCU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boise state vs TCU   Boise state vs TCU Empty

Back to top Go down

Boise state vs TCU
Page 1 of 1