Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez Empty
PostSubject: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Strikeforce lightweight champion, Gilbert Melendez has dropped a bombshell today that he’s currently out of contract with the California based promotion, before adding they need to bring better competition to the table or he’ll have to make a change.

Sound on work pc is not working so I'm not exactly sure what is said. Figured you guys would be able to tell or I'll find out when I get home.

Last edited by Primetyme199 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:37 pm

I had to recover cause i fought 4 times in 12 months, Royce Gracie is shaking his head somewhere

He says Scott is his boss, a great friend and they will resign and he will be with SF a while

Ranks LW DIvision
1. BJ
2. Frankie
3. Him

Says he will take Aoki rematch any day of the week, was expecting Kawajiri to win and fight him, thinks Shields will beat GSP
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:55 pm

man, totally misleading headline. His contract is up, but he has a championship clause, says he is happy at SF, good relationship with Coker. Says SF needs to bring in more top 10 guys(ie get Alvarez done, so that he can prove himself as an elite fighter, but not at all in an stand offish manner.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:58 pm

ya I know the headline was pretty off
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks guys. I hate this damn work pc.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:00 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Changed the title to what the video is listed as.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:21 pm

I don't think he is sitting down. Look at his head and the cage. This is very misleading.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I don't think he is sitting down. Look at his head and the cage. This is very misleading.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez   A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez Empty

Back to top Go down

A sitdown with Gilbert Melendez
Page 1 of 1