Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round

Go down 
4 posters

Who won the 3rd?
Gilbert Melendez
Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round Vote_lcap50%Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Diego Sanchez
Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round Vote_lcap50%Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round   Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:17 pm

I want to see your guys opinion on who won arguably the greatest round in MMA history.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round   Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Sanchez won round three imo. I missed about 30 seconds here and there because the video kept freezing, but from what I did see Diego controlled and won that round.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round   Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:31 pm

I gave it to Diego because he dropped him. That was pretty much all he did in the round and Gilbert outlanded him in that round by a considerable margin...but i'll throw Diego a bone with the 3rd. Hopefully they don't waste Gilbert's time with a rematch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round   Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:45 pm

I thought Gilbert won it. Yeah he got dropped but the rest of the round he was hitting Sanchez much more and always striking first.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round   Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:29 am

I still like round 2 Stann vs Wanderlei more. But it was an epic round.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round   Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 am

Gilbert won ever round handily I thought.  Diego made the third round closer then the first two but he got thrashed very bad the whole fight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round   Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez the 3rd round
Page 1 of 1