Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out

Go down 
+4
Canvas
captainanddew
dmar5143
hardcoreBEE24
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out Empty
PostSubject: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 am

i agree.i hope golden boy cans the idea of marquez or diaz as the next fight..kahn should insist its bradley.2 young 140 pounders in there top form and a fight boxing fans would shout YES.a boxer has a right to chose his own destiny.lets hope this wont be anorher example of a promoter screwing things up..a unification bout is a plus..
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 am

I don't even really care to see Marquez/Diaz II never mind either one of these guys go at it with Khan. Personally, I think the only real challenge for Khan is one of the top guys at 140. 3 of 4 parties involved want this fight to happen, I don't see what the issue would be. I think it would be just as lucrative if not more than a Marquez/Khan fight.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 am

What does Marquez have left? He beat Diaz in a fight of the year last summer (but he took alot of shots in doing so), Floyd potshotted him all day, and now he is a year older than the last fight with Diaz. Fighters don't age like fine wine.

Marquez looks less effective at 135 than all weights he fought at below. 140 is not a weight he should fight at.

Khan, Bradley, Alexander, and Maidana need to get in the ring. Khan vs. Bradley would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am

We've heard this big talk from Khan before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Can Khan take Bradleys punch? If he can he wins a UD IMO.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:26 pm

if he can he wins in a stopage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
if he can he wins in a stopage.
Does Khan have the power to stop Bradley?
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

khan wins this fight he proved a lot to me by outpointing ru-paulie because i thought paulie could do enough to out-box him
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 pm

yes khan has the power and bradley can and will cooperate by coming into the left hook or a combo.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Hopefully we see this. I jumped on the Khan bandwagon (too quickly maybe)after his post fight interview against Paulie. He said he would fight Maidana, Bradley, or Alexander. It doesnt look like thats in the plans. If he fights Marquez im shitting on him. Heavily.

Bradley wins by close UD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
yes khan has the power and bradley can and will cooperate by coming into the left hook or a combo.
Bradley seems to me to be very easy to hit.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Hopefully we see this. I jumped on the Khan bandwagon (too quickly maybe)after his post fight interview against Paulie. He said he would fight Maidana, Bradley, or Alexander. It doesnt look like thats in the plans. If he fights Marquez im shitting on him. Heavily.

Bradley wins by close UD.

I will take a dump on him as well.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 pm

I think Khan uses his height and reach to win a UD. Freddie will bring a great gameplan, and Bradley's tendency to hold his head low will be taken advantage of.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm

I think Khan starches Bradley early.

He's a harder puncher, bigger and faster. Bradley has no advantages in this fight.

Not even the chin.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Bradley will make a fight with Khan rather ugly. If Khan is landing the jab/right hands from the outside early, Bradley is going to try to find a way to get inside and use the "ginormous "dome. Bradley isn't going to go down without any and all available means to slow down the opponent.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 pm

bradley indeed will headbut and often.thats why freddie needs to work on kahns thumbs..you wanna dance..ok lets dance is the message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm

All these Jr Welterweights seem to do is talk, Victor Ortiz is the only one who just puts his head down and works.

I hope Juan Diaz beats JMM in the rematch, that way Khan will be forced to face Maidana or Bradley.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
All these Jr Welterweights seem to do is talk, Victor Ortiz is the only one who just puts his head down and works.

I hope Juan Diaz beats JMM in the rematch, that way Khan will be forced to face Maidana or Bradley.

Nicely put. I will actually root for the Chubby Bull in this one. Thank you for giving me a reason to be somewhat excited about an otherwise pointless rematch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Glad I could be of service Smile
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

I hate that this fight is happening with Katsides free, him and Marquez would be a good one. Katsides Diaz rematch makes more sense than this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I hate that this fight is happening with Katsides free, him and Marquez would be a good one. Katsides Diaz rematch makes more sense than this.

I know, Katsidis vs JMM would be a crazy war while it lasted, It's unfair how he's being left out in the wind but boxing is fucked at the moment.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I know, Katsidis vs JMM would be a crazy war while it lasted, It's unfair how he's being left out in the wind but boxing is fucked at the moment.

Always will be unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Diaz vs Neve rematch makes more sense
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Boxing is at a low right now and it has nothing to do with Fraud vs PacBitch..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out   Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out Empty

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan responds to Timothy Bradley calling him out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next