Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allan Green lost his sister

Go down 
+2
Birdofthad
captainanddew
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Allan Green lost his sister Empty
PostSubject: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Did you guys hear about this. She was only 18 years old and died in a car accident. How sad. My prayers go out to the Green family.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Yeah, that really stinks. Don't wish bad news like that on anyone.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 pm

thats sad RIP to her
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 pm

When you are young, you feel invincible. You think nothing can stop you. Then you become an adult and you realize life can really be a bitch.

To develop a long-term relationship that is good, find a career you like (relative as 99% of careers are not such that you'd rather spend your day doing that than doing leisure activities), find a good place for your kid or kids to grow up, and not get run into the ground with day to day difficulties, is a bitch. All the time you could suffer from a debilitating disease, a sudden death could kill you or a family member, or something could occur that takes away all that you have tried to put together to have a happy existence.

Life really is a motherfucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:26 pm

captainanddew wrote:

When you are young, you feel invincible. You think nothing can stop you. Then you become an adult and you realize life can really be a bitch.

To develop a long-term relationship that is good, find a career you like (relative as 99% of careers are not such that you'd rather spend your day doing that than doing leisure activities), find a good place for your kid or kids to grow up, and not get run into the ground with day to day difficulties, is a bitch. All the time you could suffer from a debilitating disease, a sudden death could kill you or a family member, or something could occur that takes away all that you have tried to put together to have a happy existence.

Life really is a motherfucker.
Thats why I chose to be a teacher. It doesnt pay shit but I love it.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm

That's horrible news. God bless her soul.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Very sad to hear that!
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 pm

awfull news.tragic for the family especialy for the parents..18 she didnt get a chance to truly experience life..whenever i read something like this involving young folks it breaks my heart.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:45 pm

sad news.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:58 am

sooner-my wife is a teacher. She says they should get paid more (I definitely agree with that). She loves the summers off, the nice in school holidays (nowhere else do you get much time off for Christmas).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm

captainanddew wrote:
sooner-my wife is a teacher. She says they should get paid more (I definitely agree with that). She loves the summers off, the nice in school holidays (nowhere else do you get much time off for Christmas).

Oh yeah the perks of the job is great. Here in Oklahoma we are the lowest paid in the US. It kinda sucks. The damn Republican legislature has struck down every single raise that they promised us. Now they are talking about adding 2 weeks to the school year without giving us a raise. Yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allan Green lost his sister   Allan Green lost his sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Allan Green lost his sister
Page 1 of 1