Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bika vs allan green rumored

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

bika vs allan green rumored Empty
PostSubject: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Green is going to get his head ripped off

I like seeing Bika in the mix with these guys, tough fighter with power, went the distance with Bute and roughed up Calzaghe in a decision loss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

I like seeing Bika in the mix with these guys, tough fighter with power, went the distance with Bute and roughed up Calzaghe in a decision loss
Green Nation will disembowel Bika and slaughter the masses who rooted for him.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 pm

LOL

Bika will run him over with power shots
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

sooner that will require for green to actually throw punches.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 pm

How is Green still part of anything that contains the word "Super"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
LOL

Bika will get Jaidoned. Plain and simple.

BTW what happened in the raiders game? You need to give me an update each week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

sooner that will require for green to actually throw punches.
How dare you guys talk bad about Mr. Allan "sweetness" Green. You will all be put on my list.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:08 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
LOL

jonakowski missed 3 fg one at the end of the game which made me almost punch my tv because it was an extra point type fg. fuck jano
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:09 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
LOL

jonakowski missed 3 fg one at the end of the game which made me almost punch my tv because it was an extra point type fg. fuck jano
Your kidding? FUCKING SHIT.

Is he drinking again?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Yea fucking Seabass blew a 32 yard FG w/4 seconds left on top of 2 other misses

They looked good, Bruce made throws when he had to, Murphy and DHB are making plays, McFadden running well, and the D stopped AZ for the most part

Damn disappointing...gave away a win..
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
LOL

Your kidding? FUCKING SHIT.

Is he drinking again?
no clue. one fg was a 58 yarder so gets a pass but the one at the end was just horrific. mcfadden, murphy, miller and heyward bey are all playing well and this POS misses that fg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:12 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

They looked good, Bruce made throws when he had to, Murphy and DHB are making plays, McFadden running well, and the D stopped AZ for the most part

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am glad I didnt get to see it. I get pissed off bad watching shit like that. I broke my TV when we we lost the tuck rule bullshit to NE.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

gomez im truly dissapointed in the defense. i mean one td by the cards was a kick off return and there were 2 pass int. calls which were bullshit. but we were playing derek fucking anderson. cards should have had about 3 points total for the game. we hardly blitz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

gomez im truly dissapointed in the defense. i mean one td by the cards was a kick off return and there were 2 pass int. calls which were bullshit. but we were playing derek fucking anderson. cards should have had about 3 points total for the game. we hardly blitz.
Ok is there a way to watch these games on the internet? I really want to see them play each week and I cant get it out here.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

I am glad I didnt get to see it. I get pissed off bad watching shit like that. I broke my TV when we we lost the tuck rule bullshit to NE.
lmao i was at a bar because next door they were having my mother in law's 50th b-day. i was around nothing but pat fans and when bikert recovered i started to taunt all of them from how drunk i was (there was only like 5 people in there because we were having a crazy snow storm) when the refs said they were going to review it i was like "reveiw what". i had never heard of that bullshit rule and the league pulled that shit out of there ass just to screw the crypt keeper once again because of the L.A rights situation.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Ok is there a way to watch these games on the internet? I really want to see them play each week and I cant get it out here.
yeah i watch all the raiders game online. at atdhe.net

Last edited by RUM CAPITAL on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

lmao i was at a bar because next door they were having my mother in law's 50th b-day. i was around nothing but pat fans and when bikert recovered i started to taunt all of them from how drunk i was (there was only like 5 people in there because we were having a crazy snow storm) when the refs said they were going to review it i was like "reveiw what". i had never heard of that bullshit rule and the league pulled that shit out of there ass just to screw the crypt keeper once again because of the L.A rights situation.
I was in highschool and I threw my remote into my TV. I had to wait until payday on that friday to go get another one. My mom was pissed. My dad understood though. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Rum you are my hero.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:21 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Rum you are my hero.
lol no prob remind me on sat and i'll post other links also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Rum you are my hero.
lol no prob remind me on sat and i'll post other links also.
OK will do.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 pm

I thought the D did a good job, the offense was in the red zone 5 times and only got 1 TD

I agree on the pass interference flags, just touching a WR down field led to a ref throwing out the flag
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:23 pm

You damn Raider fans, you guys are lucky enough to have a competant. The 49ers are so horrible, they may end up last place in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:28 pm

LOL, Niners looked horrible.

What do they do in practice? Dont game plan a thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Great fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bika vs allan green rumored   bika vs allan green rumored Empty

Back to top Go down

bika vs allan green rumored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next