Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"

Go down 
+3
timthebim
Primetyme199
Birdofthad
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" Empty
PostSubject: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 pm

also pretty coincidental that when Kimbos people come out and say no way we are fighting in Moosin or fighting Pudz, guess who starts talking shit about Pudz

Butterbean's fat ass

so book it Butterbean vs Pudz
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/7/13/1567826/kimbo-slice-vs-mariusz
they were apparently thinking of having Butterbean fight Tank Abbott on the card as well but I bet Butterbean vs Pudz happens know
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Ok so Kimbo Slice has bigger and better things to do this fall than fighting the "World's Strongest Man" Mariusz Pudzianowski in Chicago for Moosin.

..."Butterbean" doesn't think Mariusz deserves to be showcased again on a Moosin pay-per-view event, at least not until he proves himself in the cage.

"I know he allegedly broke his foot in the fight against Sylvia," Butterbean criticized Pudzianowski, "but he didn't show anything before he quit. Pudzianowski has no stand-up and as strong as he is, he punches like a girl. All he does is throw arm punches. He needs a lot of help. He's the 5-time World's Strongest Man but hits like a 130-pounder, not a strong man who weighs 270 pounds. He doesn't have the skill level to get to the level he wants to fight.

"Once he gets a stand-up game - you can't have a ground game working without one - he could be a force in MMA. He still needs some work on his ground game, too. We all know he's very strong but that's not enough at the highest level of MMA. I don't know who has been coaching him but that trainer should be fired. Pudzianowski needs to prove himself, showing he has a good stand-up game by beating a good MMA fighter, before he gets another big fight like a spot on the October 9th show."

Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Butterbean is part of the Moosin team. He's one of the promoters.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 pm

correctomundo Prime and he has fought in 3 events he promoted its clear and obvious what Butterbean is doing IMO
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 pm

How old is ButterBean now????
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:38 pm

he is old not sure how old

and he is even fatter
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 pm

I havent seen him since the movie Jack Ass!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" 0

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Jesus!!! He has no fucking neck LOL.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

timthebim wrote:
How old is ButterBean now????

43 and for his last fight he weighed in at a SLIM 399.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Does he still fight MMA? I saw a few of his MMA fights. Not as terrible as you might expect. I think he has won some fights with kimuras and stuff. I remember in 2007 he was ranked in a few of the super-HW rankings I saw at the time. Hell he still might be, I don't think I've seen any rankings since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:30 pm

I thought he was older than 43! Anyways as big as he is I wouldnt expect him to be very good.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:30 pm

I had no idea that was Butterbean. I can't believe I didn't know that was him when I watched that press conference.

side note- Have any of you seen Butterbean KOing Bart Gunn in the Brawl for all back in the day in the championship fight? Not sure if you remember but WWE had a bunch of their wrasslers put on boxing gloves and they had a tournament. A konckdown was 2 points and a takedown was 1 point. Bart Gunn was KOing everyone and even I thought he had a chance to KO Butterbean. Then reality happened with the two nastiest punchs I have ever witnessed to this day.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:34 pm

found it!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Shit it isnt illegal to block Bart!!
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Does he still fight MMA? I saw a few of his MMA fights. Not as terrible as you might expect. I think he has won some fights with kimuras and stuff. I remember in 2007 he was ranked in a few of the super-HW rankings I saw at the time. Hell he still might be, I don't think I've seen any rankings since.

Here is his last fight it was in March of this year against Jeff Kugel. Fight starts around the 3:45 mark.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Bet that is what Randy vs Toney will look like.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:06 pm

He fuckin tapped out to punches??? Come on he shouldnt be calling any1 out!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I had no idea that was Butterbean. I can't believe I didn't know that was him when I watched that press conference.

side note- Have any of you seen Butterbean KOing Bart Gunn in the Brawl for all back in the day in the championship fight? Not sure if you remember but WWE had a bunch of their wrasslers put on boxing gloves and they had a tournament. A konckdown was 2 points and a takedown was 1 point. Bart Gunn was KOing everyone and even I thought he had a chance to KO Butterbean. Then reality happened with the two nastiest punchs I have ever witnessed to this day.

I remember that shit perfectly reembeber watching it live we were all like holy shit a real fighter in the form of a fat fuck just appeared hahaha
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Butterbean would knock Pud the **** out.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

redvexx8 wrote:
Butterbean would knock Pud the **** out.

maybe, but from the look of that video, just the thought of a takedown could put Bean on his back.

And I know he was always fat, but he's looking very close to heart attack territory.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm

ya he needs to get in better shape or he wont be alive much longer
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm

I know Kimbo wouldn't want to get within ten feet of Pudz and one of his leg kicks. Kimbo vs Butterbean would make a good brawl.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm

I could see Pudz coming out and trying to plant one of those strong leg kicks and Bean just flooring him. But yea Bean is like a turtle or King Hippo once hes on his back its over.
Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" 1075884793a2afe3865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"   Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz" Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimbos Team : "Not Fighting Pudz"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next