Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An appeal to the members of Ninja

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

An appeal to the members of Ninja Empty
PostSubject: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 am

I'm trying to put together a list of fights I suspect of being rigged. I would love each member to list fights that they suspect some type of foul play. Fixed decisions do not count. That's a part of the game. I have a few I suspect were fixed but that was based on what I saw in the ring which makes it subjective. Reports of Jake LaMotta testifying in a senate hearing about the "Billy Fox" fight is not subjective. I welcome both. Suspicions, rumors and observations.

Thanks
Frank
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 am

I always thought Geraldo took a powder against Hearns.After watching it on Youtube,I have no doubt Geraldo was looking for the easy way out.The guy goes ten rounds with Leonard and Hagler,and barely goes out with a whimper against Tommy.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 am

I've always thought Oleg Maskaev took a dive against Lance Whitaker. That knockdown to end the fight looked so shady.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 am

Hagler-Leonard seemed a little fishy to me.Call me a nut,but I thought it looked choreographed at times.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:50 am

1. liston -ali fight 2..come on.several reasons2.pep-saddler fight 3..i know for a fact and gave reasons last month.3.pep-lulu perez..great acting job by willie even though his purse was held up to investigate4.foreman -bert cooper 5.tyson -sheldon 6.bob foster-frankie depaula are a few...theres a huge differnce between a bad descion and a fixed one..but i can give 2 descions that were sooooo bad that its more then suspect on nooo hagler-leanoard is far from that.a zillion miles away..
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

My pick has always been the Mike Tyson - Bonecrusher Smith fight. If you check the fight out on Youtube, you'll see Smith tag him with a punch with 12 seconds left and Mike is ready to go. Smith came in with two 1st round KOs over Tim Witherspoon and Mike Weaver. It's almost as if he hurt Mike by accident. If he had attacked early, I think the powers that be knew he'd make fast work of Tyson. Problem was, there was no money in the career of Bonecrusher Smith. Yeah, I think Smith made a bundle that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Ricky Hatton vs Floyd Mayweather.

Vince McMahon clearly told Hatton to hit the ring post.
Back to top Go down
victor879
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Bruce Seldon vs Mike Tyson

Did that guy even expect to do anything but go down at the first sign of contact? Either the fix was in, or he was so damn petrified of Tyson he just went down without hardly being hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to the members of Ninja   An appeal to the members of Ninja Empty

Back to top Go down

An appeal to the members of Ninja
Page 1 of 1