Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN Empty
PostSubject: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Wolf - Obvious reasons.

Freak - To hear that crazy Aussie accent and tease him about GSP/Liverpool.

Kings - To find out if he really is an old grumpy man.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Ali wrote:
Wolf - Obvious reasons.

Freak - To hear that crazy Aussie accent and tease him about GSP/Liverpool.

Kings - To find out if he really is an old grumpy man.
we've all heard Wolfy...

LTFG!!! i wanna hear that old mans voice lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:17 pm

I want to hear OU, the best poster on the interwebz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:02 pm

I want to hear Ludo after he's a had a few too many glasses of chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:45 pm

I thought you wanted to hear My russel brand impression since you already heard My Aaaaaaaanold.

Deh Preseedint of Caleefohnya!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Ludo wrote:
I thought you wanted to hear My russel brand impression since you already heard My Aaaaaaaanold.

Deh Preseedint of Caleefohnya!
i admit, that was titties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 am

His Russel Brand needs much work.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Motherfucker I told you I needed to zone into it during a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Ludo wrote:
Motherfucker I told you I needed to zone into it during a game.

And that's why you'll always be inferior to me because I remain in the zone 23 hours a day !
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm

It takes time to perfect these things. It's not as easy as telling a geriatric woman to fuck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Ludo wrote:
It takes time to perfect these things. It's not as easy as telling a geriatric woman to fuck off.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 am

Bobitt - so I can find out if those expensive haircuts do come with a feminine voice.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 pm

What is ya'lls gamertags? I'm already friends with OU on XBox Live. I have Xbox live and PSN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
What is ya'lls gamertags? I'm already friends with OU on XBox Live. I have Xbox live and PSN.

B1ackbeard89
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Bigs03 wrote:

DAVEMEDDLEHED
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 am

Are those both for Xbox live or PSN?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Are those both for Xbox live or PSN?
they are both xbox live tags. I have them both on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
stonewallace21 - psn and 360

Medal of Honor
Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN 360_stonewallace21

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN 360_stonewallace21

Battlefield 1943
Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN Stonewallace21

Battlefield: Bad Company
Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN Stonewallace21
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 am

killerofchicken wrote:
killerofchicken xbox

haven't played it in some time tho...
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Cool, I'll send ya'll friend requests tonight.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Yeehaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:44 pm

You might struggle to understand Killer because he's got a very thick Mexican accent.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 pm

I wish you mother fuckers could hear the people I have to talk to everyday on the phone. My God, the amount of retards. Sad thing is it's not just the Okie hick mother fuckers. A ton of foreigners in this military town and they are just as bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Record them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN   Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Ninja's Place members would you like to hear on XBL/PSN
Page 1 of 1