Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??

Go down 
+8
Wolfgangsta
Ludo
Andrew the Raider King
NoRegret
josh200612
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
Birdofthad
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Did LA Care About the Rep Feature
Duh are you kidding he cried when he got negg'd and had 90 rep's
Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? Vote_lcap86%Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? Vote_rcap
 86% [ 12 ]
No way dude he just didnt like Wolf
Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? Vote_lcap14%Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? Empty
PostSubject: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:01 am

he claims he didnt what do you think????
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am

He claims his issue was people 'hating on him' but that suspiciously coincided with him getting neg votes on shit.

The answer is pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 am

Good to see you back Krazy.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm

I think it is 60% rep thing and 40% Wolf nagging at him made it worse. Either way he is being a crybaby. We all know you are logged out and still watching LA.

Wolf needs to let it go and feeding off of it, and LA needs to stop complaining about a stupid number and old posts getting negged. People go back and read older posts because the board is slow at times, and they may not have been on here for awhile and may not agree with what you posted. I don't see a problem with an old post getting negged when there is no way you can prove it was out of spite or because someone disagree's with what you said. In LA's defense he ttried to let it go several times and Wolf would say something to antagonize him to post again. However we know how Wolf is and LA allowed it to happen.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 pm

I WILL MAKE SURE LA NEVER GETS TO 100! jk LA you know i love ya!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Who cares? Why are we still talking about this?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:42 pm

I don't really care in the long run. I understand it and it makes things a bit more competitive in their musings, but I have been down to -15 and didn't try sucking up to get points. I stated my opinion based on my analysis of the discussion at hand, though when I am drinking I get a lot more emotional and write stupid shit. I have yet to reach Mel Gibson stupid yet.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:43 pm

NoRegret wrote:
for real me and bbc are having a game with it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I don't really care in the long run. I understand it and it makes things a bit more competitive in their musings, but I have been down to -15 and didn't try sucking up to get points. I stated my opinion based on my analysis of the discussion at hand, though when I am drinking I get a lot more emotional and write stupid shit. I have yet to reach Mel Gibson stupid yet.
word. brotha.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

i've noticed.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 pm

NoRegret wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

i've noticed.
you already know why though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:48 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Because we as men like to discuss controversy, and it as to do with the two top posters on our favorite MMA board having a funny ass argument about a number under a fake name we make up. It doesn't get any better than this!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:49 pm

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I like to call it foreplay!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:51 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I like to call it foreplay!
lol. WWE!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:52 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Because we as men like to discuss controversy, and it as to do with the two top posters on our favorite MMA board having a funny ass argument about a number under a fake name we make up. It doesn't get any better than this!

You mean the two most frequent posters?

I'm no great poster myself, but Idk if I would have wolf and LA as my top two posters at ninjasplace. Thats a whole other debate though.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I thought you weren't allowed back at Sea World because of what you like to call Foreplay, Beast?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 pm

NoRegret wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'm no great poster myself, but Idk if I would have wolf and LA as my top two posters at ninjasplace. Thats a whole other debate though.
idk who is the best but i like a lot of people. how about we make a list/ sticky?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 pm

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

idk who is the best but i like a lot of people. how about we make a list/ sticky?

It'd be a possibility, but I dont think it'd be a good idea, because then some posters might or could feel under-appreciated on their opinions and get butt-hurt.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:01 pm

NoRegret wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

It'd be a possibility, but I dont think it'd be a good idea, because then some posters might or could feel under-appreciated on their opinions and get butt-hurt.
nah the good posters know who they are check your pm.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:04 pm

I think of myself as a good poster, but I think i'd be borderline top 10 as far as my MMA posting is.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 pm

I think LA had something going on in real life. He changed in the last few weeks especially in the last week or so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:21 pm

NoRegret wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

That is what I meant. We all know I am the best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:22 pm

LudoCain wrote:
I thought you weren't allowed back at Sea World because of what you like to call Foreplay, Beast?

I can't go within 500 yards of Sea World since that Orca went batshit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 pm

hahahah beast that was funny about fake names and what not hahah
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I think LA had something going on in real life. He changed in the last few weeks especially in the last week or so.

So you admit that you smelled blood and went for the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??   Did LA Care About the Rep Feature?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did LA Care About the Rep Feature??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next