Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?

Go down 
+4
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
timthebim
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:57 am

I am just disappointed in the racist part, I never expected to hear that sort of language from Mel. Especially considering the Lethal Weapon movies.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Everybody you have ever met is a racist. Even the man in the mirror. Don't take that badly either Ali, it just is what it is. I have seen some of the best people I ever met defend another person they knew was wrong, strictly over their skin color being the same. It happens, I not only accept that as a matter of fact, I even use to my benefit. I got in trouble for talking to a friend of mine at work and told her to get her nappy head out of my office, in a friendly way. Now she didn't take offense and called me cracker-ass-cracker. However, someone else heard me say it, who too was black and reported it to the Equal Rights Commission. When asked before a panel if I said it I said I did indeed and can't see what the big deal is. They all pointed their noses and fingers and described the horror of racism in that word, this is in front of my boss and his boss too. My final statement before adjudication in front of the hypocrites, was a copy of the best-selling book 'Nappily ever after', a copy of a best selling CD by the Nappy Roots, and a bundle of cloth made in our state called Nappy cloth. Case got dismissed. Even the dreaded in 'N' word isn't really a racist term. It comes down from the Roman Latin and has meaning. It means black or dark. However, the tone is what comes across as hateful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 pm

You're right Andrew, I've had to grow listening to disgusting racist comments and jokes from people I know, I just never expected to hear it from William Wallace.

They say you should never meet your idols.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 pm

LMAO! When he screamed freedom, he meant only for white people.

I would love to meet my idols. Sure they are not all they are cracked up to be, but I don't look at people like that. Like Kenny Florian. I love the guy and how he is on TV, how he fights, etc. But I bet he can be a real prick. Jon Anik has even said in chat he won't contact Kenny 3-4 weeks prior to a fight. He didn't say why, but I can imagine how anxious someone is when they are focusing so hard on one event coming up.

People are people, they have flaws and perfections, and I like people just fine that way. I have my flaws and people either like them or don't. If they don't, then don't come over to my house and stay off my fucking lawn, bitch!

see how nice I am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:29 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 am

the worst and most damaging one is the one where he admits to hitting her and messing up 2 of her teeth while she was holding their child, he then goes on a tirade about how he will do worse than that

being a racist = half the world

hitting a women who is the mother of your child while holding the child no less = A BIG FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:38 am

Yup Mel's really fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 am

his agency dropped him (like he really needed one)

but i think the telling factor is in the tapes when he is like "I have no friends and no career"

good luck getting either one of those after this ordeal Mel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

Why is it the majority of great actors,musicians,athletes,politicians etc are flawed ? Alot of great people seem to have trouble with alcohol,drugs,women,violence,gambling.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 am

well Mels always had problems with women I mean lets examine this

HIs wife is dead when we see him in Lethal Weapon 1, his hot ass South African girl gets killed in Lethal Weapon 2, his wife gets her throat slit in BraveHeart, Renne Russo is always getting fucked up in Lethal Weapon 3 and 4, he cheats on his wife of 28 years, he beats the new one, his kids always seem to get kidnapped or killed

I mean shit, how does this guy survive??? its pretty amazing when you think about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:02 am

LOL Rene Russo is technically still his wife, she gave birth to his children at the end of Lethal Weapon 4.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 am

wonder if she knows he has been cheating maybe she should have just let "Jimmy Shaker Day" happen
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 am

Thats fucked up! Funny but fucked up.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Mel is still the man but don't worry about the girl. She's fine because i got a nickel that says she would rather be the girl getting her teeth knocked out by MEL FUCKIN GIBSON while enjoying a free ride than being happily married to some no name not named Mel Gibson. That's why she hooks up with a geez like Mel Gibson anyway. So it all works out in the end.

I kid

but...i'd still watch Mel Gibson movies if they looked good. If he surivived sugar tits he'll easily survive this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Ya, his career is over for now. Until he writes or directs another amazing genius project that makes us all remember why he is better than most other actor directors around. Then he's a comeback story. America loves comeback stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 pm

He's got a Viking movie in the pipeline, I think DiCaprio is meant to be involved in some way, not sure if he's acting in it or using his production company.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 pm

I would let Oprah beat me half to death for a million. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

have yall heard the

YOUR THE PAIN IN MY ASSSSSS part hahaha

or

Mel you need Medication

ROAAARRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH huff puff huff puff

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:37 pm

his ex..was kind of pressing buttons with her whole "calmer than you are" attitude. Just hang up the phone. When somebody is carrying on, the one thing that will almost always make them even madder is acting like you could not care less about the argument...like she was doing. Perhaps...she deserves a lickin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Mel completely owned via public abusive tyrade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Mel's career will get back on track sooner than people think...he's got The Beaver coming up
Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 70138811
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Kings its obvious she had a plan

get mel talking crazy in one of his moods and record the whole thing

its obvious by her demeanor

and it worked like a fucking charm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2