Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?

Go down 
+4
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
timthebim
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? Empty
PostSubject: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 pm

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b189712_hollywood_payback_mel_gibson_fired_by.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_uk_topstories

A second audio tape allegedly featuring an enraged Mel Gibson has been leaked online - and this time the actor reportedly threatens to kill ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva and put her remains "in a rose garden" on his Malibu, California estate.

The Braveheart star's reputation has taken a serious hit in recent weeks amid claims Gibson was violent towards the mother of his eight-month-old daughter, Lucia, during their relationship.

The allegations have placed him at the centre of a Los Angeles police investigation as the former couple fight over custody of the baby girl.

But Gibson's legal woes are only set to get worse - more audio footage, obtained by RadarOnline.com, appears to feature the actor admitting to striking the Russian singer and reportedly threatening her life.

On the recording, a woman purported to be Grigorieva can be heard accusing a male, believed to be Gibson, of assaulting her.

The female asks, "You were hitting a woman with a child in her hands? What kind of a man is that? Breaking her teeth twice in the face! What kind of man is that?"

A male voice, sounding distinctly like Gibson's, responds by taunting her, saying, "Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you f**king deserved it!"

The man goes on to threaten more violence - even hinting at killing the woman.

He rages, "You need a f**king bat in the side of the head... You need a f**king brain transplant. You need a f**king soul....

"Threaten ya? I'll put you in a f**king rose garden. …You understand that? Because I'm capable of it."

Gibson's rep has refused to comment on the alleged recordings.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni3275661/

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 pm

had you not heard about this yet Ali

he also is getting probed by the police for domestic abuse and hitting her, he is super fucked

also rumors he admitted on tape to hitting her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

What a scumbag, and I just ordered Braveheart on Blu Ray from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

I wanted to listen to the tape but my kids are sitting here and its probably bad.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 pm

ya he says he hopes she gets raped by a bunch of N words and stuff like taht

Braveheart is still the shit but ya this guy is a piece of shit
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Funny how people are when they think no 1 is watching!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

ya kind of sad they should let Danny Glover kick his ass when he is tied down
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Control freak anyone? Mel has went crazy in the last 5 years. I can't believe he said that and he should have known not to say anything on a phone like that. If I was famous and loaded with millions of dollars there is no way I would argue over the phone. I just don't believe how stupid some famous people are. I have always been a fan of Mel Gibson and think he is one of the best actors out there, but the guy as a human is a whacked out peice os shit. I would still watch his movies, but I woud call him a douchebag if I saw him out in public. What an idiot! He was drunk also, and that is not an excuse. Just shows who he really is.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Yeah he definitely has a drinking problem.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

ya when your drunk the true you comes out IMO
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 pm

LOL this is golden!
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Brings back memories of Christian Bale's outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

On Thursday, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department named Mel Gibson as a possible suspect in a domestic violence investigation involving his former girlfriend Oskana Grigorieva.

Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore said Grigorieva has been the only person questioned thus far in the case.

Details and potential evidence regarding the domestic violence investigation are confidential at this point in the case.

According to the Sheriff's Department, the alleged attack occurred on Jan. 6.

"We're in the process of verifying, verifying, verifying," said Whitmore. "All the allegations that have been put forth will be thoroughly investigated."

A source told RadarOnline.com that Gibson punched Grigorieva, resulting in injuries to her.

It may be months before the inquiry is resolved and the information is turned over to the district attorney's office, which will determine whether to pursue charges.

A phone message left for Alan Nierob, Gibson's spokesman, was not immediately returned.

Gibson, 54, and Grigorieva, 40, separated in April, and since, both have reportedly filed restraining orders against one another. At the time of the break-up, both talked of co-parenting and described the split as amicable, but the ex-couple are now in the middle of a custody dispute over their infant daughter, Lucia.

Court proceedings in the custody battle over the ex-couple's 8-month-old daughter

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20010091-504083.html
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

HAHAHA this is classic
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 pm

This is far from career suicide though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 pm

ya I mean this is career suicide

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? Kurt-cobain-4
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? Holycrapthat128616378265096508
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:38 pm

LOL thats funny!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 am

it was set up perfectly hahah

sorry Kurt
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:33 am

Wow, that gave me a pretty big laugh. I'll still see anything he's good in, I don't give a fuck

Braveheart and Apocalypto pwn noobs
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 am

dude bobbitt no bullshit i met Jaguar Paw at a party in austin and was basically the only person at the aprty who hadnt seen Apacolypto so he just looked like a indian dude to me, he ended up chilling with me cause i wasnt all over his nuts

good thing cause then i saw the movie and i woulda been all "JAGUAR PAW!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 am

i don't care...Mel Gibson > that bitch
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am

Jaguar Paw was a fuckin pimp
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:47 am

I don't care about that shit! The imperfections of a human being are the beauty and the beast, that is true, but it is the beauty that makes them so wonderful and attractive. Also, this is the worst set-up in the history of man kind. He was with his ex-Wife for a Looooong time and you never heard any of this shit. This bitch got in his head and fucked him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?   Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mel Gibson commits career suicide/ Possible wife beater ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next