Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
timthebim
josh200612
OU
NoRegret
oggy420
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 am

I hate front-runner fans.

So many people on facebook are now saying "Lets go Heat" when they used to say "lets go cavs" just months ago.

Some people just have ZERO integrity.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 am

NoRegret wrote:

So many people on facebook are now saying "Lets go Heat" when they used to say "lets go cavs" just months ago.

BUT! you knew that was gonna happen lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 am

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Yeah, I did...and being a bandwagon front runner fan...bites you in the ass more times than not.

Kinda like you with your Wolverines Wink
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

i just love how he spit in the face of new yorkers. Hope that POS blows out his knee in the first game.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

ohh shit definitely time to change my av
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:42 am

oggy420 wrote:
i just love how he spit in the face of new yorkers. Hope that POS blows out his knee in the first game.

LOL
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am

NoRegret wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Yeah, I did...and being a bandwagon front runner fan...bites you in the ass more times than not.

Kinda like you with your Wolverines Wink
daddy got me into the wolverines when i was a kid had no choice bro no bandwagon here.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am

oggy420 wrote:
lol how did he do that oggy?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 am

If anyone got spit in the face it would be the state of Cleveland, I even feel bad for them and I can't stand them... Damn I really can't believe he left, I didn't think he had it in him. How funny would it be if by some miracle the cavs made the playlets and beat Miami
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 am

It's where he made the announcement. He knows how badly the Knicks fans wanted him to come to NY. It's the only reason anyone was willing to go through these past couple horrific years was because of the hope that Lebron would sign and be the savior. So why the fuck exactly does he have to make the announcement 20 min from the Knicks training center, in a town that is considered in my area a sub-urb of NYC. Basically 100% of that area roots for the Kicks. And he has the balls to look in the camera and say "Miami". What? Is he too scared to make the announcement in Cleveland? Go fuck yourself Lebron. Im so over this attention whore. His entire legacy is watered down now. Im fine with Amare and Carmello. He's a Kick next year you can book that.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 am

How funny would this scenario be?

Kobe Bryant: "I want to be traded to Cleveland and refuse to play for the Lakers. I just want to stick it to Lebron some more."

*Kobe gets traded to the Cavs and wins the Cavaliers their first ever NBA title*

(it'll never happen, but that would be HILARIOUS)
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 am

oggy420 wrote:
It's where he made the announcement. He knows how badly the Knicks fans wanted him to come to NY. It's the only reason anyone was willing to go through these past couple horrific years was because of the hope that Lebron would sign and be the savior. So why the fuck exactly does he have to make the announcement 20 min from the Knicks training center, in a town that is considered in my area a sub-urb of NYC. Basically 100% of that area roots for the Kicks. And he has the balls to look in the camera and say "Miami". What? Is he too scared to make the announcement in Cleveland? Go fuck yourself Lebron. Im so over this attention whore. His entire legacy is watered down now. Im fine with Amare and Carmello. He's a Kick next year you can book that.

He'd better be glad he didnt.

He may not want to travel home anytime soon for the next couple days either. I've heard there are retarde standing outside the gates at his home LOL
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 am

ya that is fantasy land

anyone wanting to be traded to a Cleveland franchise hahaha
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 am

Birdofthad wrote:
ya that is fantasy land

anyone wanting to be traded to a Cleveland franchise hahaha

Cleveland has more sports history, good or bad, than any town you root for.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

hhaha Im just having fun fucking with all you sudden Cleveland fans !!!! Very Happy

Oregon Ducks 1st NCAA tournament winners and home of Nike hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:02 am

Cleveland can lick my balls, I just can't stand LeBron and think he's a douche chill
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:04 am

Birdofthad wrote:
hhaha Im just having fun fucking with all you sudden Cleveland fans !!!! Very Happy

Oregon Ducks 1st NCAA tournament winners and home of Nike hmmmmm

you can quote me as saying at least a dozen times that I dont and didnt care what he did.

I'm an Ohio boy, born and raised. I'm as loyal a fan as they come as you all can see when it comes to my teams I root for.

I stopped caring about Lebron when I watched him QUIT. Call it speculation and I will call you blind.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 am

wow that letter from the Cavs owner was so epic. That just made my day. I went from frown to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:08 am

want a Duesche I'll give ya a duesche

Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 Kobe

hahaha cant wait to see how pissed this gets people
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 am

Birdofthad wrote:
want a Duesche I'll give ya a duesche

Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 Kobe

hahaha cant wait to see how pissed this gets people

That could be taken literally lol....oh wait he was innocent. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 am

Yah it really gets us laker fans pissed that we've won 2 in a row and 3 in a row... Ur right birdy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 am

its still funny hahaha

2 in a row and 3 in a row

What?

hahaha

I know im just pissing yall of cause your so sensitive on this subject its fun
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:13 am

Lol, hataz be hatin man
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 am

ok guys here I will make nice

Fuck Lebron he sucks Donkey Dick Delonte West is the King

Lebron is the Queen and his mom the Duchess of pussiness

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ   Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lebron will never be viewed even close to MJ
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next