Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LeBron to be named MVP!

Go down 
+3
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

LeBron to be named MVP! Empty
PostSubject: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Any1 really gotta a beef with this?? I actually thought it was pretty simple choice but just wondering what u guys think??
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Still won't win a title
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:56 pm

well atleast he deserves this one more then last year. IMO Wade should have won last year and KD had a more impressive season. But that is an extremely biased opinion on KD.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Still won't win a title

Yes he will LOL.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Still won't win a title

Hate him all you want, he wins atleast 2. Only thing that can stop him is injury/death.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

I mean this season
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I mean this season

Me 2 LOL.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I mean this season

Ok in that case, I agree.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:09 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I mean this season

Who beats them?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:12 pm

timthebim wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I mean this season

Who beats them?

Orlando looks like the best team in the NBA right now. I think plenty of people would agree.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I mean this season

Who beats them?

Orlando looks like the best team in the NBA right now. I think plenty of people would agree.

I thought u might say them LOL. They will give them the best shot but as long as King James arm isnt that hurt they will beat the Magic this year. Getting rid of Turkolu for Vince Carter will be there down fall in my opion.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 pm

timthebim wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I mean this season

Who beats them?

I thought u might say them LOL. They will give them the best shot but as long as King James arm isnt that hurt they will beat the Magic this year. Getting rid of Turkolu for Vince Carter will be there down fall in my opion.

Well being a HUGE Vince Carter fan, my opinion is extremely biased but I believe there will be some truth to this next statement anyways. I think Vince gives them the playmaker they need in the playoffs. Vince can shoot, Vince can drive and at this point he is still extremely hungry for that ring. Much like KG, Paul and Ray a couple years ago. I think Vince comes up huge down the stretch.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Lebron is going to look good in a Bulls uni next year.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Vince doesn't know the meaning of coming up big in a meaningful game

The Cavs will pull the same song and dance as they always do. The moment they get challenged they'll throw the ball to James while everyone else stands and watches and they'll wilt away
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Vince doesn't know the meaning of coming up big in a meaningful game

The Cavs will pull the same song and dance as they always do. The moment they get challenged they'll throw the ball to James while everyone else stands and watches and they'll wilt away

I see you live in Ohio. I'll just assume your opinion is just as biased as mine.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 pm

My opinion on what? My hatred of the Cavs?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Deserves it, but I agree with those that are saying he won't win a ring this year. He's still a one man team. I'm going to take the overall talent on the other top teams over a one man show any day. Once they land him more than the statue of Shaq and Mo Williams, I will start to believe they can overcome the more talented and deeper teams around the league.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Guys trust me the Cavs will win this year and there is now way at this stage Vince is better fit for the Magic than Turkolu. Turk beat the cavs last year and now he is gone so I think what stops the cavs is just injuries and thats it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 pm

timthebim wrote:
Guys trust me the Cavs will win this year and there is now way at this stage Vince is better fit for the Magic than Turkolu. Turk beat the cavs last year and now he is gone so I think what stops the cavs is just injuries and thats it.

Did you see the year Turk had? IMO yes Vince is better for this team THIS YEAR. Trust you the Cavs will win? Why should I take that? They don't look like the best team to me.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Deserves it, but I agree with those that are saying he won't win a ring this year. He's still a one man team. I'm going to take the overall talent on the other top teams over a one man show any day. Once they land him more than the statue of Shaq and Mo Williams, I will start to believe they can overcome the more talented and deeper teams around the league.

I guess Antawn Jamison isnt a good player?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm biased and I BELIEVE this year is the year for my Cavs if Lebron stays healthy.

LeBron deserved the MVP...KD is not nearly as meaningful to his team as Lebron is to Cleveland.

The Cavs have been a 60+ win team two seasons in a row...you take Bron Bron away and they fall to a 25-30 win team...MAYBE

the Thunder are only like a what... 48 win team? If you take Durant off that team they may slip to a 20-25 win team...but that is still not anywhere near the fall that the Cavs would go through.

Lebron is currently the best player in the league bar none.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 pm

I dont understand how you guys dont recognize the depth that the Cavs have.

Sure, maybe their bench guys arent the popular big names but they're still talented as all hell and I would know because ive watched almost every game this year.

JJ Hickson is pretty good, Jamario Moon is underrated, Parker is underrated, Delonte West is heavily underrated when he has his head on straight.

Obviously judging from these forums, nobody recognizes Antawn's talent either. Varejao is also vastly underrated, he's a great rebounder and a tough defender...I may be slightly biased, but you cannot convince me to believe that the Cavs are not a deep and talented basketball team.

Sorry, I wont bite.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I'm biased and I BELIEVE this year is the year for my Cavs if Lebron stays healthy.

LeBron deserved the MVP...KD is not nearly as meaningful to his team as Lebron is to Cleveland.

The Cavs have been a 60+ win team two seasons in a row...you take Bron Bron away and they fall to a 25-30 win team...MAYBE

the Thunder are only like a what... 48 win team? If you take Durant off that team they may slip to a 20-25 win team...but that is still not anywhere near the fall that the Cavs would go through.

I told you my opinon on KD was biased. But leading your team to 27 more wins then the year before IMO is more impressive. Also Wade deserved the MVP last year, no biased there just the truth.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:26 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I told you my opinon on KD was biased. But leading your team to 27 more wins then the year before IMO is more impressive. Also Wade deserved the MVP last year, no biased there just the truth.

I thought last year should have been Co-MVP's with Lebron and Wade.

Yeah, but the Thunder also have alot of young talent around KD. Russell Westbrook is a stud.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I thought last year should have been Co-MVP's with Lebron and Wade.

Yeah, but the Thunder also have alot of young talent around KD. Russell Westbrook is a stud.

I can agree with that. It wasn't only KD and they did get rewared for the major turn around with the coach of the year. Do you think KD should finish 2nd this year in MVP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeBron to be named MVP!   LeBron to be named MVP! Empty

Back to top Go down

LeBron to be named MVP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next