Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est

Go down 
+7
Ludo
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
LA
OU
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:18 am

I'm also taking Stephan tomorrow is the rematch.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:22 am

H
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Brock is like three inches taller, and has a bigger upperbody, which is why he looks so much bigger, but Brock's legs are much smaller than Carwin's, who is more dense and carries a lot more muscle mass in his lower body. He will have a really low and powerful center of gravity which could mean better takedown defense than Lesnar. Carwin in tights would probably look like Tyson Griffin.

Lesnar should fight tall and use his length to his advantages to stay out of exchanges. Avoid the clinch unless knees are an option, since Carwin's head is much lower. Carwin coming in low trying to clinch with Brock invites the high knee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Brock is like three inches taller, and has a bigger upperbody, which is why he looks so much bigger, but Brock's legs are much smaller than Carwin's, who is more dense and carries a lot more muscle mass in his lower body. He will have a really low and powerful center of gravity which could mean better takedown defense than Lesnar. Carwin in tights would probably look like Tyson Griffin.

Lesnar should fight tall and use his length to his advantages to stay out of exchanges. Avoid the clinch unless knees are an option, since Carwin's head is much lower. Carwin coming in low trying to clinch with Brock invites the high knee.

I would say about 2 inches taller, longer arms. Carwin has a bigger head, bigger hands and looks to be wider.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 pm

3+ inches taller. Brock 6 5'' Carwin 6 1.25''

Brock also has the bigger lats and wider chest, smaller waste and legs though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 pm

I can't wait until they are face to face in the cage. If he looks 3+ I'll come back and say I was wrong. I think it is just a solid 2 inches. Shane 6'1 and Brock 6'3
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 pm

I thought it couldn't have been more than two inches because those shoes he was wearing didn't look like platforms or anything out of the ordinary. Brock definitely looked wider and thicker up top, Carwin had more definition and an all around thicker frame(from head to toe). Still a couple of Silverbacks about to go to war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3