Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you start to go bald...

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
OU
Ziggy116
acccardinal12
timthebim
Ludo
10 posters
AuthorMessage

If you start to go bald... Empty
PostSubject: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

How will you react ?

Will you shave it off ?

Buy some rogaine or invest in hair plugs ?

Or will you say to hell with it and roll with an epic comb-over ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:42 pm

If you start to go bald... 00002t4z
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:13 pm

I started going bald when i was like 20. I went with the shave and have every since.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

35, and I have all kinda hair up top and all over. I'd probably have enough hair on my taint to make a wig if I didn't manscape for a month. TMI?

Weird cause I barely have any on my back though. I'm like one of those half goat-half man things from that Narnia movie, minus the hooves. My knees are assbackwards in case you wanted that info too. surrious!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:23 am

timthebim wrote:
I started going bald when i was like 20. I went with the shave and have every since.

Exactly. Ladies love the baldness.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

If you start to go bald... 9k=
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:28 am

If you start to go bald... Big-ern
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am

Hear me out guys. My whole damn family is bald on both sides so when I started thinning at age 24 I started using a product called NIOXIN cleaner and conditioner and to this day My hair line has gone back about an inch but not much at all and I sweat by this stuff. I tried the bosley version of the same stuff and noticed my hair started falling out again so I went back to nioxin. I had a few buddies that started thinning after me and I tried to get them to use the nioxin and they refused and now look at them they are damn near slap bald and wishing they had taken my adice. This isnt like rogane where once you start you have to keep using it. I mix in other shampoos from time to time to mix it up. Two very large bottles of conditioner an shampoo for 40.00 bucks but last like 4-6 months easy.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:40 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
If you start to go bald... Big-ern
WIN
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:53 am

If I ever did go bald I'd shave it. Not that I'll ever have to worry about that no male on either side of my fams are bald. Irish, German, and Native American mixs FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
If I ever did go bald I'd shave it. Not that I'll ever have to worry about that no male on either side of my fams are bald. Irish, German, and Native American mixs FTW!!!

Im rolling with the Irish and Native American mix also(bunch of other stuff too) and at 36 I still got the full body all natural wig.

I think it would depend on the hair line in regards to the hypothetical

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

Are you aware that the baldness gene is passed on by the mother, not the father?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 am

Ludo wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Are you aware that the baldness gene is passed on by the mother, not the father?

I actually didn't know that but still no one in my family goes bald or loses their hair. We're just blessed I guess. But you telling me that makes me scared for my boys cause my wife's family has some baldies
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:28 am

Bald is a state of mind

If you start to go bald... Bald10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

If you start to go bald... Jason_Statham_1028905a
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:02 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Ludo wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

I actually didn't know that but still no one in my family goes bald or loses their hair. We're just blessed I guess. But you telling me that makes me scared for my boys cause my wife's family has some baldies

Yeah I'm not quite familiar with it all but apparently when it comes to the genes that control that kind of thing the "carrier"(in this case the mother when talking about hereditary baldness) doesn't get effected by the gene, they simply pass it on. Which is kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you start to go bald...   If you start to go bald... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you start to go bald...
Page 1 of 1