Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est

Go down 
+7
Ludo
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
LA
OU
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm

that will do
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:54 pm

oggy420 wrote:
that will do

If I see him go into that mode for one second I hope a sex tape is released of Sable and Mir.....and then Ben Roethlisberger takes him into the bathroom and rapes him.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm

How does Ben rape Brock? Brock got cut from the Vikings D-line for hitting a QB too hqard during scrimmage. I'm pretty sure he'd make Ben eat his own cock.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 pm

LudoCain wrote:
How does Ben rape Brock? Brock got cut from the Vikings D-line for hitting a QB too hqard during scrimmage. I'm pretty sure he'd make Ben eat his own cock.

Because Ben is the rapist. That's why. He has the experience factor, a couple roofies and Bud Light and Ben makes his move.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 I.cfc?method=get&w=550&cs=1&s=11alesnarcarwin
Note: Carwin is wearing shoes
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 pm

not only would Ben rape Brock

he would get away with it and take pics with the cops after hahaha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 I.cfc?method=get&w=550&cs=1&s=11bshanecarwin
Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 I.cfc?method=get&w=550&cs=1&s=11abrocklesnar
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:37 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Brock and Shane were the same height but Shane had on Shoes. They are both the same weight as of five minutes ago at 265lbs. Brock looked shook from all the booing the crowd was doing.

I disagree, I thought he was pretty composed. He said what he wanted to say. He has done a great job of dropping the act recently.

He was nervous as hell. I could see it in his face and body language. It was easier to read than a toddler telling a lie. I agree he held back some words, but he was shook. I am worried, Everything leading up to this fight is telling me Brock is gonna get exposed by Carwin in all ways. I am pulling for Brock, but I am gonna go ahead and say Carwin wins. I pray I am wrong because of the Brock hating jackass on this board.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 pm

He looks kind of humble and like he said happy to be there. Looks to me like he is a bit more grounded. This is coming from an extreme Brock hater.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 pm

hahah Brock looks retarded in that pic, its obvious Carwin is a lefty!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:45 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
He looks kind of humble and like he said happy to be there. Looks to me like he is a bit more grounded. This is coming from an extreme Brock hater.

I was talking about Brock hater #1, but I think the booing had him shook up a bit. I hope it wasn't fear?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 pm

brock is gonna smash carwin. beast wtf are you on lol?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks guys was looking for those pics earlier to email my buddy, man o man that's gonna be great to watch.

Carwin has like a ape skull, wonder if he can take a better shot than Brock?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Thanks guys was looking for those pics earlier to email my buddy, man o man that's gonna be great to watch.

Carwin has like a ape skull, wonder if he can take a better shot than Brock?

I was waiting for mmamania or junkie to have it but I just went to UFC.com and they had them there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 Carwin_lesnar_ufc116_medium
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 am

I think Brock is 100 percent ready for Carwin and he knows this fight is huge for his career and he will put on a show in beating Carwin tommorrow night.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Brock and Shane were the same height but Shane had on Shoes. They are both the same weight as of five minutes ago at 265lbs. Brock looked shook from all the booing the crowd was doing.

I disagree, I thought he was pretty composed. He said what he wanted to say. He has done a great job of dropping the act recently.

He was nervous as hell. I could see it in his face and body language. It was easier to read than a toddler telling a lie. I agree he held back some words, but he was shook. I am worried, Everything leading up to this fight is telling me Brock is gonna get exposed by Carwin in all ways. I am pulling for Brock, but I am gonna go ahead and say Carwin wins. I pray I am wrong because of the Brock hating jackass on this board.

Read into things much?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 am

Just alittle LOL.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 am

Grove is too soft. He has a chance for a sub in bjj mismatch, but Goran is gonna spill his bucket before that happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 am

I also like Goran.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 am

timthebim wrote:
I also like Goran.

Yeah I picked him over Kendall...but I really don't like Kendall.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 am

I think its interesting that Reljic is a pretty big favorite in Vegas given that Grove is the bigger/more recognizable name amount common fans
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:57 am

Goran is the favorite? That is just betters not liking Grove.

Brock's arms are way longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 am

Rosholt is a better wrestler than Reljic is and we all saw what happened. Oddsmakers are definitely sleeping on Grove here. His length is going to give Reljic problems, especially since Reljic already isn't a great striker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est   Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh-Ins Start at 7pm est
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next