Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off

Go down 
+2
gomez1012
SlickMoneyXL
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Why wait til December though? Why not September or October?
Back to top Go down
empanek
White Belt
White Belt
empanek

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:23 pm

I was going to read this thread and perhaps even post a reply... but Ali's animated gif of some lady and her amazing jubblies has distracted me.

...What's this thread about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:27 pm

empanek wrote:
I was going to read this thread and perhaps even post a reply... but Ali's animated gif of some lady and her amazing jubblies has distracted me.

Very Happy

What's your signature suppose to be Lord Empanek ?
Back to top Go down
empanek
White Belt
White Belt
empanek

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:

Very Happy

Is it not showing up?

It's an amazing rap video/song by the most flashiest boxer ever to claim being the most flashiest. (Yep!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm

empanek wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:

Very Happy

Is it not showing up?

It's an amazing rap video/song by the most flashiest boxer ever to claim being the most flashiest. (Yep!)

No, but I would love to see Floyd rap Laughing
Back to top Go down
empanek
White Belt
White Belt
empanek

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:

Very Happy

Is it not showing up?

Hmm... wonder why not. It shows up for me. Search for Floyd Mayweather Jr - Yep on YouTube... It's epic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:44 pm

empanek wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:

Very Happy

Is it not showing up?

Hmm... wonder why not. It shows up for me. Search for Floyd Mayweather Jr - Yep on YouTube... It's epic.

Is this it ?
Back to top Go down
empanek
White Belt
White Belt
empanek

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
empanek wrote:

Very Happy

Is it not showing up?

Is this it ?

Yep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:47 pm

LOL Not bad, but it's no Ya'll musta forgot !
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Khan's opponents are being hand picked. I'm tired of 140, wake me when they start fighting one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off   Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason as to why Amir Khan's July fight is off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2