Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Dumb Ass got caught wtih weed

where the fuck to you get the self entitlement to be a dumb ass after being a 5th string QB

sucks

fucking moron

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5268741
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

in basically a year and a half he became the ducks all time rushing leader at QB
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am

Stupid mistake made by the young man.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Good, get his dumbass outta there. He can have fun livin on the streets. I hope they pull his scholarship too because he sure as hell dont deserve one.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 pm

You are right regret he doesnt deserve 1 now at all.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:33 pm

It is bullshit how ALOT of these college athletes do a ton of illegal shit like masoli, and the schools usually keep it under wraps and let it slide.

People that are more deserving of the money for school cant get it. It is a stupid system. College should just be free nationwide.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:32 pm

NoRegret wrote:
College should just be free nationwide.

Stop it. Not saying it shouldn't be more affordable, but free? And who pays for your 'free' college? I get it, the rich should be taxed more to pay for it, right?. Those evil bastards. EAT THE RICH!!!!

Talk to me in 15 years when you're really working for a living.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:57 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Stop it. Not saying it shouldn't be more affordable, but free? And who pays for your 'free' college? I get it, the rich should be taxed more to pay for it, right?. Those evil bastards. EAT THE RICH!!!!

I pretty much just shit talked you in a post, but deleted it after I thought better of it.

Maybe FREE isnt the right word...but the prices are FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

I dont expect someone that went to college almost two decades ago (assuming you went) to understand. College prices back then were MAYBE 1/2 of what they are now, if not even less than that.

And why not? Tuition is free in the states of Arizona and California if you are a citizen of the state. So why not bring that into EVERY state?
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 pm

NoRegret wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Maybe FREE isnt the right word..

Then don't use it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Then don't use it.

Alright, you are just dumb and disrespectful man. I tried playing the respectful game with you but you are just dumb and see things in a selfish light.

Eat the rich huh? How bout you nibble on my nutsack you old fuck.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:31 pm

NoRegret wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Then don't use it.

Alright, you are just dumb and disrespectful man. I tried playing the respectful game with you but you are just dumb and see things in a selfish light.

Eat the rich huh? How bout you nibble on my nutsack you old fuck.

Dude, you were the one that called for college to be free across the board until you realized what an asswipe you sounded like and changed your position. I know you still feel it should be free but don't want to get clowned like when Wolfy had you ripping your signature down because he embarrassed your ass.

You called for free tuition and I'm the selfish one? Go fuck yourself, child. I've worked for everything I have, never wanted a handout for nothing.

Oh NO!!!! I've been negged. You sure showed me.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Ok, no I didnt feel like I felt an asswipe, and I do feel like it should still be free. I took it down because I wanted to talk about this in a respectful manner, but your dumb, close-mindedness makes it pretty difficult.

Secondly, you would need to bring up something WOLF did. Just goes to show how little you actually contribute to the board. Wolf is a great poster, and almost everyone on here has their little arguments with him.

You act as though you are the only person who has ever worked for everything. How about giving the future of the country a chance you prick. I have worked since I was 13 years old man, you dont know me or what i've been through, so fuck you on that one too.

Child? Please dude, I may be half your age almost, but I'm no child. Sorry you are at your mid-life crisis and are stuck being miserable doing a job that you hate because you werent smart enough to make something of your life doing something you enjoy.

You just sound like a miserable old man dude. Sorry if that makes you butt-hurt when I bring it up lol.

Yeah, you've been negged because you are a clown and your posts are about as moronic as the fact that you need to use previous arguments that didnt even involve you as a put-down.

Talk to me when you actually contribute something worth reading on this forum.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Well i guess it maybe time to shut this conversation down LOL.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Well it pisses me off when I try to be respectful and then get talked down on like im a damn 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Good, get his dumbass outta there. He can have fun livin on the streets. I hope they pull his scholarship too because he sure as hell dont deserve one.
dont think you realize, he is no longer part of the program, he is booted, gone fanito, over.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
dont think you realize, he is no longer part of the program, he is booted, gone fanito, over.

Yeah, I read he got the boot from the football team, but I never heard anything about him being booted from the school as well.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 pm

he got a 1 year suspension for the stolen lap top, and they have completely kicked him out of the university following this
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon   Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon Empty

Back to top Go down

Masoli Kicked out Of Oregon
Page 1 of 1