Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My children and Frank Edgar

Go down 
+9
MMAEYES
Wolfgangsta
GolbeZ
LA
oggy420
josh200612
Farmer1906
OU
Primetyme199
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm

josh200612 wrote:
damn both of you guys are small lol.

Be careful mister, I will throw a left hook to your kneecap Razz
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:39 pm

i've always been kind of skinny. Now im 6'0 and 180. When im in shape im about 170.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol! your a lefty huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:50 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol! your a lefty huh?

Actually I am orthodox, but left hook sounds better to me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:51 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i've always been kind of skinny. Now im 6'0 and 180. When im in shape im about 170.

ha ha your cool on the neg, thanks for getting me back though. I'm so far out of shape right now it isn't funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

ha ha your cool on the neg, thanks for getting me back though. I'm so far out of shape right now it isn't funny

The I got to 185lb at one stage, that's disgusting for a guy my size. Now I am back to 155lb ish.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol! your a lefty huh?

Actually I am orthodox, but left hook sounds better to me.
hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:41 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya Frankie is probably physically as small if not smaller than Jose Aldo, who is a giant in his weight class. Probably the biggest 145'r I've seen.

But he is NOT the UFC world champion. Sorry, someone had to say it.

I wish he'd won that decision squarely though, because as a fighter and individual he is great. Have you asked him about that at all? I bet not out of respect. How akward would that be right?

So did frankie teach an MMA class? How much you poneying out for that? I paid like almost 25 hundred last year for my kids karate and judo lessions.

He came down this particular night just for training and some light sparring with my instructor. He's making his pro debut tomorrow night in Ring Of Combat.

I pay about $3600 a year but that's for me and 3 kids. We are part of the Almeida/ Gracie team so besides the seminars we get Edgar, Almeida, Renzo, Dante Rivera, Nick Catone and others to come down by us and train. We also go up to their academy's and train.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:56 am

Primetyme199 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya Frankie is probably physically as small if not smaller than Jose Aldo, who is a giant in his weight class. Probably the biggest 145'r I've seen.

I wish he'd won that decision squarely though, because as a fighter and individual he is great. Have you asked him about that at all? I bet not out of respect. How akward would that be right?

So did frankie teach an MMA class? How much you poneying out for that? I paid like almost 25 hundred last year for my kids karate and judo lessions.

He came down this particular night just for training and some light sparring with my instructor. He's making his pro debut tomorrow night in Ring Of Combat.

I pay about $3600 a year but that's for me and 3 kids. We are part of the Almeida/ Gracie team so besides the seminars we get Edgar, Almeida, Renzo, Dante Rivera, Nick Catone and others to come down by us and train. We also go up to their academy's and train.

Sounds cool. Any gracie school would be expensive I would think but you and your kids are getting some quality training I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Kind of late, but I played point and I'm 6-2
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Here are some of the other ones I took.

My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 Sany0054tu1

My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 Sany0051vy8

My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 Sany0050mi5

My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 N1286169470300659426345
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

lol im 6'0 and was the pf on my team
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Great pics Prime, very cool
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

oggy420 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Jesus, I was the smallest starter, well the SG was 6-2 too actually
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 pm

i wasn't the biggest kid but i knew how to be physical. That's why i was our top rebounder and shot blocker. Our team was garbage though. Basketball was not my hs's sport. Our lacrosse team is ridiculous though, in the State Finals again this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Jesus, I was the smallest starter, well the SG was 6-2 too actually

I was PG when I was young, stopped playing in 7th grade when I took up wrestling. They went on at the same time so I had to give up basketball. Hell at that point I was 4"11 78lbs. I wasn't going to get an PT so I just took up wrestling. I loved baskeball but their is something about going through that hell of wrestling and making it out that gives you pride. Practicing in 100+ degree heat with the heater on, try doing that shit when you haven't ate or drank for 48hrs and you 2lbs to go to cut weight. Many men where broke on that room. I may not have been the best wrestler but I earned my spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:51 am

Matt Serra another hero of the small people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

Well I'm biased against people with that NJ/NY attitude. Also I'm still a Hughes fan despite the fact that he is a doosh. What can I say? I'm loyal.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

My stepdaughter has been taking BJJ, this is her 2nd full year. It is a Gracie/Barra school here in The Woodlands. We pay roughly 120/month for her to take unlimited classes, a private lesson is like 80 to 100 bucks depending on who you schedule it with. They've had Nate Marquardt and Carlos Garcie, Jr. in a couple times for seminars and I know they've had a couple more fighters but I can't remember who right now.

http://www.mmathewoodlands.com/
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:53 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Well I'm biased against people with that NJ/NY attitude. Also I'm still a Hughes fan despite the fact that he is a doosh. What can I say? I'm loyal.

Dude wtf? What did we ever do to Oklahoma?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:04 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Dude wtf? What did we ever do to Oklahoma?

lol why would anyone hate on Oklahoma? Who are we?
No but seriously for some reason that dooshbag tough guy shit with that accent gets under my skin. I made a generalizing statement but I really don't hate all New Yorkers or anything. Just tough guy New Yorker.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 pm

i don't think it really has anything to do with where they are from. I know what you're saying though. The guy who tries to act overly tough and tries a little too hard with the accent. I hate those D-Bags too but trusat me it's not just limited to the NY/Nj area. Try taking a trip to Boston, you'd be saying the same things, probably worse lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:19 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i don't think it really has anything to do with where they are from. I know what you're saying though. The guy who tries to act overly tough and tries a little too hard with the accent. I hate those D-Bags too but trusat me it's not just limited to the NY/Nj area. Try taking a trip to Boston, you'd be saying the same things, probably worse lol.

Yeah that whole attitude get's under my skin no matter where you are. But how many dude from Oklahoma(they are here just not exposed like the East coast guys) you see on TV acting like a doosh? You get more exposure to the whole East Coast tough guy. You know mainly NY, NJ, Boston, Philly ect. That accent adds to it for me. The tough guy doosh with the East coast accent is the worse for me. Like you said not really anything against that area, but the East coast being a much more populated area we get exposed to more dooshbags from there.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Tough guy douche lives right around the corner in every neighborhood, complex, city, district, county, quadrant, cell block, state, etc... He is universal, world wide baby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Cool pics Prime, just looked at this thread, so sorry for the delayed response.

Good to see you have a nice way of connecting and spending time with your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My children and Frank Edgar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next