Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My children and Frank Edgar

Go down 
+9
MMAEYES
Wolfgangsta
GolbeZ
LA
oggy420
josh200612
Farmer1906
OU
Primetyme199
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

My children and Frank Edgar Empty
PostSubject: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Picture of my children and Frank Edgar after training tonight.

My children and Frank Edgar Alexisandrewfrankieedga
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Thats some cool shit
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Damn he's short
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Damn he's short

Yes he is.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 pm

well did you talk to him about anything?
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Not much tonight, have talked with him before.

I should post some of the other pics, I have pics of my kids with Kazuo Misaki, Ricardo Almeida, Renzo Gracie, Matt Serra.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 am

Dude thats the UFC world champion right there, that is fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 am

Cool pic Prime

Frankie is soo small, wow
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 am

a lot of the fighters look smaller outside of the cage
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 am

Well the guys who are smaller...like LWs, I just never think about it is all
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:30 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Well the guys who are smaller...like LWs, I just never think about it is all

frankie is small for LW too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 am

Ya Frankie is probably physically as small if not smaller than Jose Aldo, who is a giant in his weight class. Probably the biggest 145'r I've seen.

But he is NOT the UFC world champion. Sorry, someone had to say it.

I wish he'd won that decision squarely though, because as a fighter and individual he is great. Have you asked him about that at all? I bet not out of respect. How akward would that be right?

So did frankie teach an MMA class? How much you poneying out for that? I paid like almost 25 hundred last year for my kids karate and judo lessions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am

As a petite man myself I worship Frankie.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:19 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

ha ha yeah I'm 5'7 so I'm always rooting for the little guy. Frankie, Nate Robinson, MJD, Steve Smith(Carolina)..ect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

ha ha yeah I'm 5'7 so I'm always rooting for the little guy. Frankie, Nate Robinson, MJD, Steve Smith(Carolina)..ect.

I am about just over 5'6. Maybe it's why I am so fond of the lower weights in both MMA and Boxing Laughing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I am about just over 5'6. Maybe it's why I am so fond of the lower weights in both MMA and Boxing Laughing

Or maybe it is because the have better cardio, technique and more action? lol
probably a little of both.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:54 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya Frankie is probably physically as small if not smaller than Jose Aldo, who is a giant in his weight class. Probably the biggest 145'r I've seen.

But he is NOT the UFC world champion. Sorry, someone had to say it.

I wish he'd won that decision squarely though, because as a fighter and individual he is great. Have you asked him about that at all? I bet not out of respect. How akward would that be right?

So did frankie teach an MMA class? How much you poneying out for that? I paid like almost 25 hundred last year for my kids karate and judo lessions.

How did this post get a neg? Now I'm not one for defending Wolf man, but really? This got negged?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 pm

I wish like other forums we could see who negged who. Then I'd know all the little whimps who neg from the shadows out of fear.

It's easy to neg but actually responding to wolf on the forum? Too daunting for most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I wish like other forums we could see who negged who. Then I'd know all the little whimps who neg from the shadows out of fear.

It's easy to neg but actually responding to wolf on the forum? Too daunting for most.

Yeah I wish it showed us somewhere who voted + or - and even "merci". Could put it somewhere like the bottom, like where the message telling you who and how many times the posted was edited is.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:24 pm

damn both of you guys are small lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm

but yea i didnt get why wolf got negged for that maybe someone is a frankie fan?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:30 pm

i didn't neg him, but im just saying Frankie has the belt.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:31 pm

josh200612 wrote:

That is why I played PG, 2nd base and striker growing up. Also wrestled at 78lbs in 7th grade and maxed out at 125lbs in 9th.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:34 pm

ohh shit dude my bad sooners i just accidentally negged you. Just clcked my laptop as i was trying to scroll up the page. My bad i'll get you back on another post.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:34 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

That is why I played PG, 2nd base and striker growing up. Also wrestled at 78lbs in 7th grade and maxed out at 125lbs in 9th.
umm why did you get negged for saying that lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My children and Frank Edgar   My children and Frank Edgar Empty

Back to top Go down

My children and Frank Edgar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next